Recent Activities

• SexyFinland -

Posted the thread Randomized dungeon loot.

Thread
    What's going on with the loot in the Randomized Dungeons both Blue and Green? The loot is ridiculous. 10-20k per dungeon seriusly? Purple chests with 30k orange with less than 100k. This is silly! Improve this shit and remove the buff on the loot from…
  • Loucipher -

Liked Cursewords’s post in the thread Sandbox Interactive joins Stillfront.

Like (Post)
    Quote from solventh: “Quote from Cursewords: “Bye mate, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. :) ” bye was to you, i dont like discussing things with people like you. :] ” Don't like discussing things with people smarter than you? Yeah…
  • prostok01 -

Liked Borbarad’s post in the thread Gathering gear rework.

Like (Post)
    Quote from RenEretique: “Hello, I'm mostly a gatherer player and I have some suggestions based on my experience. The main point is that gatherers can easily be killer by low IP people. And I believe that part of the problem is the gathering gear Spec…
  • AnuelRD -

Posted the thread Necesito ayuda en la Casa de Gremio sobre Trabajadores.

Thread
    saludos buenas. necesito ayuda tengo 12 trabajadores de peleteros y 3 trabajadores de flecheros, tengo camas 15 camas y 3 mesas. sobre los trofeos de peleteros tengo 5 x cada Tier , es decir, tengo 5 de t2 5 de t3 y así sucesivamente. sobre los trofeos…
  • Applying here, character name= ZzaGod 65m fame
  • IronBimbler -

Replied to the thread Ironman Series(IronBimbler).

Ironman Albion online Bimbler Forgehammers Forever CD editon. youtube.com/watch?v=-FP_vkemVX4
  • TealMjM -

Liked Ulfnaor’s post in the thread Hideout Home Changes (Power Projection).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Korn: “Hi all, When it comes to large scale Outland gameplay, one of our core design goals is to encourage as much conflict as possible. This is always a balancing act between making it easy to get to and find fights on the one hand, and…
  • TomatoBisque -

Liked Voltel’s post in the thread 1,274 accounts banned for third-party currency transactions.

Like (Post)
    Name and shame!
  • G20915F -

Liked MadSkillzDLR’s post in the thread Hideout Home Changes (Power Projection).

Like (Post)
    The hideouts lost their initial goal long ago. Small guilds dont stand a chance. It is painful to see what some top tier zones look like thanks to hideouts. It is even worse now than what it was when we had only 4 t8 zones in mercia. At least you…
  • TheDeadlyArrow -

Posted the thread 1.

Thread
    Whe
  • Fabre -

Liked krajj’s post in the thread Hideout Home Changes (Power Projection).

Like (Post)
    MadSkillzDLR, why do you want solo dungeons to be dove again? You just want to pray on people, you don't want a fair fight. The diving mechanic is by far the worst mechanic in this game, it promotes completely unfair and one-sided fights. If you want to…
  • msfabiao -

Liked iRawn’s post in the thread Is SBI trying to have potato players ?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gabumon: “Quote from iRawn: “Point is this change only effects newer players. other players will not have an issue with it. So it's classic example pushing avg joe/poor and rich people are overall unaffected. ” Why?Isn't the "older…
  • msfabiao -

Like (Post)
    Quote from deenne: “Quote from summerplayer: “The recent changes are the auto-respec cost increase silver/fame by 20% (mob gold drop increased 15%) and 15% less gold on Black Market, which goes to loot chest in dg, thus lower dg loot generally. This…
  • msfabiao -

Like (Post)
    Point is this change only effects newer players. other players will not have an issue with it. So it's classic example pushing avg joe/poor and rich people are overall unaffected.
  • Ulfnaor -

Replied to the thread Hideout Home Changes (Power Projection).

Quote from Korn: “Hi all, When it comes to large scale Outland gameplay, one of our core design goals is to encourage as much conflict as possible. This is always a balancing act between making it easy to get to and find fights on the one hand, and…
  • CLAW98 -

Replied to the thread URGET HELP~~~.

HAHAHA this made me laugh so hard, I thought first when I read the title you got scammed or banned and seeking help but no , thx for the good laugh :D :D :D
  • CLAW98 -

Liked Dodged’s post in the thread URGET HELP~~~.

Like (Post)
    So today I went to gym and I usually have my headphones listening to some rock music... All of a sudden I'm hearing albions login music like what the hell?? Surely this isn't normal has anyone else had this?? I'm still currently hearing it :'C HELPPPPP…
  • RonnieColeman -

Liked Forstrom’s post in the thread Hideout Home Changes (Power Projection).

Like (Post)
    There should be a limit of HOs per map and a limit of HOs per alliance members per map, that should avoid maps with 5+ HOs on 1 map making the map almost completely safe, those measures should help with increasing the chances of pvp as devs said they want