Recent Activities

• Yes i have already contacted albion support but recived nothing back. I made a subscription for premium in another country and came back to my country now all the subcriptions made in the other country are cancelling. Basically im asking how i can update…
  • UFI -

Replied to the thread Volans, was sonst!.

Kopf hoch - den Rest der Woche schaffen wir zusammen auch noch :D
  • Achiolli -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Into the Fray Patch 7.

Quote from LegaI: “Quote from Achiolli: “Quote from LegaI: “Quote from Achiolli: “more nerfs on fire ???? they don't play their own game, absolutely no one else plays fire staff in this shit and they keep nerfing ” Fire Bolt is literally only…
  • Nya1 -

Replied to the thread SBI are you working for chinese people?.

Very sus this account ,that started this thread, is. Similar situation with ukranians and their silly demands.
  • Dezvul -

Replied to the thread Dev Talk: Development Update.

Quote from Tombalone: “Quote from Godplay101: “I think there will be both yellow and black zones which in my opinion will be the right thing to do in order to move some people out of the RC ” If its a yellow zone, big guilds can control who plays…
  • Entre a jugar hoy y me encuentro con mi personaje baneado hasta 2222, no he incumplido las reglas de Albión y dice que "trade" silver ilegalmente y solo le he pasado silver a mis alters y vice-versa.-
  • KDBDG7 -

Replied to the thread Nouvelle Ere recrute!.

On approche les 3k points de saison et une vingtaine de membres actifs :) Il ne manque que vous! Rejoignez nous sur discord!
  • Alexquerassim -

Posted the thread Emquete 1 ou 2 o que voçê escolhe?.

Thread
    Albion é realmente bom, mas tem uma lista que pode ser resolvida, só que eu acredito que o jogo é simples, pois ele se trata de um jogo bom, eu jogo desde que se tornou muito gratuito, então eu já não conhecia o jogo jogar, para um jogador solo,…
  • xBloodshed -

Posted the thread Corrupted Dungeons Move all posts about sword MS to RANTS! Problem solved!.

Thread
    the fun in CD's atm is through the roof, healers (which we finally got rid of a few months ago, but retroman decided its time to add it back again) and ofcourse the swords that have been meta for 2 years. all top players are asking to nerf sword MS but…
  • Sethis -

Replied to the thread Bloodletter.

Quote from The_Support_God: “@Sethis was it not during this time black hands was also a thing where they take 2 E combo to kill people and maybe a third if it did not get the job done? ” black hands were noob killer in CD, as bloodletter is noob killer…
  • D3feat -

Replied to the thread HMONG Company Is Recruiting!.

Replied to the thread Connection problem?.

I am having this problem as well, Game filed are repaired steam is up to do date, online. Tried restarting both albion and steam with no success.
  • blc -

I downloaded the pc client from the website and installed that instead. It works when no connection to steam
  • Godplay101 -

Replied to the thread Ping Form.

• kamiedaemika -

Yes, i can log in with my iphone as well......
  • kamiedaemika -

Liked blc’s post in the thread Connection problem?.

Like (Post)
    Got this problem today as well. Edit. Looks like it is something with steam. I can login on my tablet that is on same network
  • blc -

Got this problem today as well. Edit. Looks like it is something with steam. I can login on my tablet that is on same network
  • Fuhcew2 -

Replied to the thread Bloodletter.

Quote from Piraterer: “Thanks for confirming BL 1vs1 is shit. I never played Plate in CD by the way. I just hate the rat hunting and reset meta. ” Stop. Just because they're bad in CD's doesn't mean they're bad in 1v1. Open world meta is completely…
  • kamiedaemika -

Posted the thread Connection problem?.

Thread
    Hi everyone, i'm suffering this problem for hours, can anyone tell me how to fix it?