Recent Activities

• Krutoidavidka -

Posted the thread Guild.

Thread
    I would rather not ask, but offer an idea and in some sense ask if it will be added. What exactly did I want to offer: 1. Add a system for issuing money from the treasury not only for yourself, but also add a button for issuing money to a guild…
  • Quagga -

Replied to the thread Hellgates Remove the Hellgate SoftCap.

Quote from ValentinaClaudia: “hello,i think its not fair that if i buy high tier items they get nerfed when i enter a hellgate,pls remove this cap ” I don't think you know how powerful CC builds are without ipcap :) and the truth is that some weapons…
  • Quagga -

Replied to the thread Delete Corrupted Dungeons- Alternative suggestion..

Quote from Sethis: “I perfectly know what I am talking about, I started to play sandbox mmo from UO in 1999. You confused warm with soft when talking about a sandox, OP and synergy. ” If you've been in this game format for so many years, I'm…
  • Jajsnd -

Replied to the thread Mercenary journals and merc. laborers are very,very unused and underpowered..

mercs laborers need rework, mb they should return artifacts items and etc.(runes, souls, relics, royal sigils, ava and syph energy).
  • QueenBaee -

Replied to the thread [ARCH] NIZARIS COME JOIN- (SEA & EU) T8 HIDEOUTS/PVP/ZVZ/FF/AVA/HCE.

• Deathskills -

Replied to the thread How are people running all these refining alts?.

you don't use to sell the refined hide, you craft with it. and if you don't, you refine more than one resource. By refining and after crafting to fill the books which you give to the laborers which brings back even more mats to craft more, that just…
  • haxelfebl -

Posted the thread How are people running all these refining alts?.

Thread
    Hello, I keep hearing stories of people having 6-12, refining alts. When I look at the resource market I'm having trouble understanding how people are sourcing enough resources to keep these alts running everyday. Taking hides as example, T6.2 seems to…
  • begnpitch -

Posted the thread Beginner's Guide?.

Thread
    Looking for a relevant beginner's guide. Started in some forest by a desert. Hopefully thats a good starting point. Is it important to just do all of the early quests and slowly go from T1 to T8 equipment? Also, dying does nothing right? Is going a…
  • thisismine -

Replied to the thread Re: 1533 Accounts banned for third-party currency transactions.

Oh, I guess BA leadership wasn't banned either. My mistake *sarcasm*. I get you're a die hard BA fan, but they were banned for rmt reasons. If you think otherwise, please tell me why you think they were banned. For you to ask for specifics on how,…
  • CapitanDimon -

Replied to the thread Реферал.

Quote from HttpErrorS: “Мой реферал купил премиум и получил скин на почту, не заметив этого, удалил все сообщения и не получил скин как мне вернуть этот скин мне ” все никак
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Healers' Rights: Killing a Class.

Let me See ... Healers before rise of avalon patch No healing sickness from spamming Q heals to 100% under 5 secs with aggressive caster build Open world immune to physical damage with cultist robe (pre nerf) Healers after rise of avalon patch Early…
  • ShawarmaExpress -

Quote from BraveArt: “Best thing they ever did for game balance and common sense. Shame retro made good changes after I quit. ” Maybe you are another fool that does not exceed 20 IQ that did not know how to kill a poor healer before the patch, the…
  • addidas -

Replied to the thread Open world and static dungeon update would be awesome....

Quote from Guirssane: “With hideout HQ all guild in the top 400 will have an undestructible HO in the BZ. It should allow for more content for smaller guilds and imo it will be beneficial in the long run for the black zone. So let's wait next season to…
  • The_Support_God -

Liked Mishirene’s post in the thread ZvZ Suggestion: Adding Necromancy Without Lagging the Game.

Like (Post)
    Here's a part 2 to this. I have been given HOPE because of a Twitter convo with Robin Henkys. Here's a link to the Reddit thread. AKpIRrQ.pngLJ3fDIH.pngHm6k6qR.png
  • Snicker -

Posted the thread came back ALBION after so many years.

Thread
    i am new player came back to this game after follow few beta many years back. since sometime lack of time, my play style will be farming for my tank gears tier, weapon i use mace, shield and grovekeeper, and hopefully just follow some party for some…
  • Zsahra -

Liked Trial_hard’s post in the thread Dev Talk: Biome Rework.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The_Support_God: “@Trial_hard this was way before i played so forgive me if i was inaccurate i started when before they patched in roads of avalon solo dungeons at that time before roads was stupid imagine being a reg bow main and having to…
  • Zsahra -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread Dev Talk: Open-World Gameplay.

Like (Post)
    Traveling means nothing when mega alliances already have HOs on all these zones. They can quickly and safely snap all this new shit up. You need to remove HOs to bring back any kind of OW play.
  • wallcolmx -

Replied to the thread Forge Hammers.

dual is like good for pvp 1v1 but kinda suck in open world unlike the blood letters, bows, mace there are vast users for the sake of curiosity, I even tried using the hammer line
  • BraveArt -

Best thing they ever did for game balance and common sense. Shame retro made good changes after I quit.