Recent Activities

• crokey -

Replied to the thread Fire staff changes when?.

Boys whilst frost is In a similarly good spot I have to point out the following. 1. There was a level 9 winning crystal league winner running infernal staff. 2. There are a large amount of high infamy 1h fire players in corrupteds. 3. Dawnsong is a…
  • Mytherceria -

Replied to the thread Overcrowded Clusters for 20v20 Crystal League.

Quote from Tilden: “For @Mytherceria: Unless I'm mistaken, there's actually no need to worry about tracking your Portal City when using the travel planner, as you only change your portal lock if you travel by foot through a portal to enter the Royal…
  • Naigth_Ranger -

Replied to the thread Error al descargar.

Buenas tengo win 10 no he podido iniciar el juego me presenta error, he ejecutado como administrador y nada, el internet me funciona bien no tengo problemas para ver videos o descargar aplicaciones desde mi mobil.
  • Amoebius76 -

Liked Mytherceria’s post in the thread Overcrowded Clusters for 20v20 Crystal League.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone, We hope you're enjoying trying out our brand new 20v20 Crystal League! As this is a new feature and in light of Invasion Day this weekend, we expect the Conquerors' Halls in Royal Cities to be rather crowded with players trying to sign up…
  • Amoebius76 -

Liked Tilden’s post in the thread Overcrowded Clusters for 20v20 Crystal League.

Like (Post)
    @iRawn It doesn't matter where in the city it is, as long as the sign-up spot is in a public zone there is always the risk of overcrowding. For @Mytherceria: Unless I'm mistaken, there's actually no need to worry about tracking your Portal City when…
  • Hellements -

Replied to the thread BOSSES - Season Points.

Hey there. Bosses in static dungeons still give season points according to the changes made in Queen Patch 11: Quote from Queen Patch 11: “ Season 9 Change: Season Points from Veteran and World Bosses Veteran Bosses (found in static open-world…
  • agonyclutch -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 11.

Arena = garbage lol could you imagine if you got as much silver per kill in a arena as the silver you gain in a hce haha
  • ochiboy -

#PlayerDrivenEconomy .....#ButWeManipulateThingsSometimes.
  • Creammy -

Replied to the thread Changes for Guild Season 11.

Can you help me? Which mobs will give the guilds season points for this season? Only World Boss in their HOMEBASE? Bosses in Dungeon Static? Bosses in Randon Dungeon? Thanks
  • Tabor -

Liked Neesh’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 11.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Rise of Avalon Patch 11 Economic Changes Some of the recent changes to Hardcore Expeditions and the Black Market have led to an influx of Silver into the game economy. To ensure the value of player Silver and overall…
  • Neesh -

Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Rise of Avalon Patch 11 Economic Changes Some of the recent changes to Hardcore Expeditions and the Black Market have led to an influx of Silver into the game economy. To ensure the value of player Silver and overall…
  • Creammy -

Liked Phosphia’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 11.

Like (Post)
    HCE does absolutely nothing for the game, but depopulate the open world. HCE apologists are selfish rats and should be ashamed.
  • Creammy -

Quote from timoNNN: “HCE community is huge and many people in it are just in the game because they like that PvE aspect , nerfing HCE does nothing good for the game. ” Problem very easy to solve. Remove FAME, LOOT, SILVER and GEAR DAMAGE. HCE for…
  • Phosphia -

HCE does absolutely nothing for the game, but depopulate the open world. HCE apologists are selfish rats and should be ashamed.
  • Phosphia -

Liked Borbarad’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 11.

Like (Post)
    Oh, HCE nerf is just silver ? Well, how about reducing fame by 25% as well ? It is a step towards the right direction, but if you want to revive black zone, these three things needs to be done. 1) Nerf HCE fame and loot - harder than this. Not just 25%…
  • Phosphia -

Liked Robinhoodrs’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 11.

Like (Post)
    HCE NERF FINALLY! tenor.gif
  • cybron14 -

Replied to the thread Cant change forum avatar.

I have same error! No matter what format, resolution, color scheme or even content (i tried with a full blank square and its the same). We have no face!!
  • Neesh -

Liked Robinhoodrs’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 11.

Like (Post)
    HCE NERF FINALLY! tenor.gif
  • timoNNN -

Quote from BigKoala: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Hardcore Expeditions High-level Hardcore Expeditions have, in general, been too rewarding compared to other group activities. To address this, loot and Silver rewards have been reduced for Hardcore…
  • Borbarad -

Oh, HCE nerf is just silver ? Well, how about reducing fame by 25% as well ? It is a step towards the right direction, but if you want to revive black zone, these three things needs to be done. 1) Nerf HCE fame and loot - harder than this. Not just 25%…