Recent Activities

• Tanichenko -

Replied to the thread Roads of Avalon waste of time?.

Best content for small scale pvp and best economy is based on solo dungeons and golden chest group !
  • Tanichenko -

Replied to the thread Smart Cluster Queue.

• Tanichenko -

Replied to the thread Economy Add Pet silver collector with life-time..

• Drahkin -

Replied to the thread Looking for friends.

Hey! If you want feel free to add me in-game. Same name in-game 'Drahkin'. We have a pretty steady crew that plays during the evening EST hours.
  • Savvah -

Liked Raithe’s post in the thread Mute should Block Emote messages.

Like (Post)
    Spammers get around mute by using emotes. It would be nice if mute blocked this also. There is a special place in hell that I hold in reserve for these ppl...
  • Savvah -

Replied to the thread Please add notes on friends list.

I think this is a good idea and would probably use this feature.
  • Savvah -

Liked Worros’s post in the thread Please add notes on friends list.

Like (Post)
    Can we please just get this simple addition to friends list? Just allow us to put a note next to people we add as friends. After a while everyone tends to forget who a lot the people they have among friends actually are. I tank HCEs and a lot of people…
  • Savvah -

Replied to the thread Suicide Bug in Yellow Zone Corrupted Dungeon.

CrackenBones you have to ignore the button until your health bar regens and you can get back up from being knocked down.
  • Savvah -

Liked Hypatia415’s post in the thread Faction Warfare Make Caerleon faction lethal everywhere..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ravenar: “Seriously, I thought that when Bandits captured a zone it would turn to black zone... That would make the players able to "vote" which content they really prefer? @Korn ? No? I mean Bandits can band-up and take over carebear zones…
  • Zandragal -

Posted the thread Looking for friends.

Thread
    Hey fam, About a month into the game and loving it so far. Looking for people to run with during EST hours after work. Not picky about what we do, I'm about 5m fame, happy to help other newbs or learn from some vets Hit me up and GLHF
  • Tanichenko -

Posted the thread DOOM Vs SUN ZvZ!.

Thread
    Buenas tardes a todos! En esta ocasión comparto una pelea de ZvZ de nuestro gremio DOOM contra SUN! Disfruten :thumbup: youtu.be/13cF388zIpg
  • TeckTeck -

Liked keeperofnature’s post in the thread 20v20 Crystal League the state of 20v20.

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone, I'm currently on one of the most active 20v20 crystal league teams(19 UTC) and got encouraged to share my opinion on the state of 20v20 on the forum so here we are. Level ones are VERY alive. I attribute this to the fact that you spend…
  • gmatagmis -

Liked Ravenar’s post in the thread Faction Warfare Make Caerleon faction lethal everywhere..

Like (Post)
    Seriously, I thought that when Bandits captured a zone it would turn to black zone... That would make the players able to "vote" which content they really prefer? @Korn ? No? I mean Bandits can band-up and take over carebear zones and turn them BZ.…
  • Eradien -

Replied to the thread ITA - SENEX RECLUTA - CTA / PvE-PvP Mix [ Ally ARCH ].

Per il reclutamento è consigliato l'uso del Discord qui allegato : discord.gg/pmsGEdFtb6
  • Zandragal -

Replied to the thread Newbie looking for friends.

Hey fella, I'm a newb too. Feel free to add me and we can run stuff. I found a small guild with a mix of vets and newbies that's been pretty helpful to me so far
  • TeckTeck -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare Make Caerleon faction lethal everywhere..

Quote from Alysandra: “Quote from gmatagmis: “Subj. Make Caerleon faction to be able to full loot kill and full loot die versus any other faction in yellow and blue zones. ” lol? Why would you think this is a good idea? No one would want to go…
  • Savvah -

Replied to the thread Albion Killboard.

Also, sometimes when you drill down into full details and rankings from the alliance dashboard you are presented with different results from those on the dashboard. It would be also useful to understand when the last stats collection took place so…
  • TeckTeck -

Liked Ravenar’s post in the thread Faction Warfare Make Caerleon faction lethal everywhere..

Like (Post)
    Seriously, I thought that when Bandits captured a zone it would turn to black zone... That would make the players able to "vote" which content they really prefer? @Korn ? No? I mean Bandits can band-up and take over carebear zones and turn them BZ.…