Recent Activities

• yiconomics -

Posted the thread Traps Shouldn't Proc Quarrier Boots.

Thread
    Traps that deal no damage shouldn't proc quarrier boots.
  • Borbarad -

Replied to the thread Feedback on Corrupted Dungeons - Brimstone & Mist.

Quote from N0Surprises: “the loot is to overpower for the risk :D. U run ratting build and u make big money comparared to the same time u would waste in gathering or any something else. Big loot for the people who fight or buff other content…
  • Draco_Caesar -

Replied to the thread [October 22nd] Android Update Fix (Update: October 23rd).

In android there is an audio bug that after minutes has become evident to all the sounds of the game and from time to time it returns for random actions.
  • ZeriusBW -

Posted the thread Avalon Holy CORRUPTED DUNGEON fix..

Thread
    Why that avalon holy E skill have basically everything? a freakin mobility skill that ignores everyshit around, CC, and healing? and also the W spell that launches enemies to 30 miles away and also do damage (????) Healers are supposed to heal, not to do…
  • blappo -

Liked LordSilva’s post in the thread Feedback on Food & Potions - Brimstone & Mist.

Like (Post)
    The new foods are not useful for the game in general, they serve only a small range of options and an even more limited range of equipment. The situation of foods having a time bar to consume is not pleasant for the game, as they are no longer an
  • blappo -

Liked NaturalSelection’s post in the thread Feedback on Food & Potions - Brimstone & Mist.

Like (Post)
    New foods are useful if you use boldcaster or one-handed dagger, if you use them with other things they are as useless as my own existence.
  • QuinnCallahan -

Posted the thread My client is bugged. What should I do?.

Thread
    I constantly face a lot of visual bugs in Albion and it is really annoying to die because of them over and over again. I reinstalled client 3 times - nothing changed. I wrote a question to a support team asking what to do - no response. What do I have to…
  • NSurrender -

Replied to the thread Feedback on Smart Cluster Queue & Disarray - Brimstone & Mist.

Who ever came up with this new cluster queue system needs to be fired before they do more harm to the game. revert back to how it was before and hire someone who can actually think about a solution before implementing some shit ass system that nobody can…
  • blappo -

Replied to the thread No comments post.

I think the issue is the flood of "guilds" that arent competitive clogging rankings, sucking up players -who otherwise would participate in end game content. If those 54k guilds with 10-30 players were consolidated into 5000 guilds there could…
  • Chachk -

Replied to the thread The Haunting Pictures of Albion.

Once, there was a Traveler in Albion. He was the only son of white mage. He dreamed to be the most powerful wizard in the world. While he was looking for a way to reach his goal, he found Morgana's story. When he arrived at the Cult's castle, a real…
  • Norgannon -

Replied to the thread Feedback on Smart Cluster Queue & Disarray - Brimstone & Mist.

Quote from SkuzKabel: “1.The new system about CQ for alliances is totally dogshit. So we go back to solo guilds, to actually "Can Organizate" the partys correctly, otherwise you will see in 1k men ally, 30 retards putting priority "1" and you can't…
  • Norgannon -

Liked SkuzKabel’s post in the thread Feedback on Smart Cluster Queue & Disarray - Brimstone & Mist.

Like (Post)
    1.The new system about CQ for alliances is totally dogshit. So we go back to solo guilds, to actually "Can Organizate" the partys correctly, otherwise you will see in 1k men ally, 30 retards putting priority "1" and you can't even control them, because…
  • Dulia -

Replied to the thread The Haunting Pictures of Albion.

Maybe my ax is not very sharp but it does not matter, what makes me dangerous are my intentions since I have nothing to lose. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…46658e5b0381dee0587827bca
  • Dulia -

Liked Mytherceria’s post in the thread The Haunting Pictures of Albion.

Like (Post)
    As the bell tolls, signalling the coming of Allhallows, we received an anonymous letter imploring us to find the most haunting pictorial storyteller in the lands of Albion, who will be rewarded handsomely for their skills! INSTRUCTIONS: - Below you…
  • SkuzKabel -

1.The new system about CQ for alliances is totally dogshit. So we go back to solo guilds, to actually "Can Organizate" the partys correctly, otherwise you will see in 1k men ally, 30 retards putting priority "1" and you can't even control them, because…
  • YacineBrutal -

Replied to the thread WTS Giant Frog.

This mount was for 5 referalls, not 25. ^^ (25 was for the toad with the key system)
  • Hattenhair -

Replied to the thread Feedback on Corrupted Dungeons - Brimstone & Mist.

Gear balance in 1v1 is completely abyssmal. Many items that are considered a direct counter to a certain ability in a 5v5 environment turn out completely useless or borderline unusable in a CD scenario. Alot of players have been discontent with how…
  • Draedark -

Replied to the thread Quarrier boots in Corrupted Dungeons.

Quote from Coonery: “Quote from Draedark: “Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Quote from Draedark: “If "...you play corrupted dungeons for the pvp..." it probably should not be purely for the PvP, as there are also heavy PvE elements baked in. I…
  • MrsEnemy -

Replied to the thread PvP\ZvZ Гильдия EnemyPK Corp [EPK] ведёт набор!.

• kmellia -

Replied to the thread Feedback on Fishing & Gathering - Brimstone & Mist.

The underway seems to have been nerfed. Don't know if it was meant to. It is very hard to catch fishes now. We mostly catch, logs, rocks and seaweed, when we catch something.And we now have to wait a long time before catching something. And the fishing…