Recent Activities

• Hollywoodi -

Liked Throatcutter’s post in the thread JonahFAIL.

Like (Post)
    I mean, Jonah shit talked him and he banged him out, props to johnny! nice job lol
  • Coliente -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Zemlenika: “Quote from Coliente: “Quote from Zemlenika: “Quote from Coliente: “Quote from Gerrit: “Quote from Coliente: “Наша овощебаза, хочет чтоб у вашей помойки горели пердаки и…
  • Relgok -

Replied to the thread :D ​Alliance Änderungen (300 Leute Max) - Was meint Ihr dazu? :D.

Die Entwickler haben ihre Änderung logisch begründet und diese Änderung ist nachvollziehbar. Große Allys wie Arch, 1941 oder Squak werden diese Änderung in ihrer jetzigen Form nicht überstehen. Allys werden gesplittet und genau das ist es was die…
  • Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Queen Patch 4.

Improved visual effects for reflected damage for Thorns, Inferno Shield, and Frost Shield spells So with the next patch thorns reflect won't be fixed, will still be bugged and unusable, BUT it will look better while being broken.. This made my day, I…
  • Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread Nature staff - BUG after update..

The upcoming patch notes are out. If you look there, you can get the answer to your question. Improved visual effects for reflected damage for Thorns, Inferno Shield, and Frost Shield spells So with the next patch it won't be fixed, will still be…
  • Nytropanda -

Replied to the thread Red flag hunting Faction flag in yellow zone.

Quote from Korn: “Hey there, we are aware of this issues and are looking at various ways this could be fixed. There are different ways in principle to tackle this. Here are a few possibilities - all with pros and cons: 1. Change the system such that…
  • Crane -

Liked DuderZ’s post in the thread Entitlement is the Problem NOT Alliances.

Like (Post)
    Entitlement is the problem not alliances. People think they deserve a room at the Four Seasons Hotel, but only want to spend ten dollars a night. Black zone is prime/elite real estate not suited for everyone and weak guilds are not entitled to the same…
  • Crane -

Liked Fusionbomb’s post in the thread I have returned!!!!.

Like (Post)
    bear-wave.gif
  • Crane -

Replied to the thread New to the game, is it the rightone for us?.

"This game game can't be considered pvp focused." LOL
  • Продолжается набор игроков,кто хочет как можно больше участвовать в ПвП контенте . Есть возможность выступать на кристалке за Гильдию. Приём ведётся от:э -15кк ПвП фейма(может быть исключение) -25кк ПвЕ фейма. Дискорд: discord.gg/MrmnH9Z
  • Acoustic -

Replied to the thread There's virtually no point to melee in this game..

Quote from Throatcutter: “Assasin jacket move faster while invis? As if invis ganking wasn't a huge plague already, it would also make gatherers easy prey as they would pop ambush moment they saw offscreen tag and if the gatherer didn't spot it they…
  • Nytropanda -

Posted the thread APPLICATION RESTARTS.

Thread
    whenever i play albion on my mobile phone it works okaish and if like i open a notification from the bar the game completely restarts taking like 5 mins to reach the login page. each and every time it has also hindering my albion experience in dungeon as…
  • ArbiPL -

Replied to the thread Nature staff - BUG after update..

Any news? this is really frustrating. SOLO EXP is much slower than usual... ;/
  • Ravenar -

Liked Captainrussia’s post in the thread Red flag hunting Faction flag in yellow zone.

Like (Post)
    Quote from dfgfdg: “So u wanna reds kiling new players in blue zone ? ” How would reds kill new players in the blue zone? You mean faction flagged new players? If you faction flag and lose a t3 or flat 4 set - wouldn't that be a very good (almost…
  • Was doing a mammoth run today between Royals, and was ambushed in a yellow zone by gankers. They dismounted me, fear-locked me, and demanded ransom, else they would knock me down. I thought that was brilliant; it had a highway robbery vibe I don't get…
  • Pollitus -

Posted the thread Albion Online.

Thread
    Hola me llamo Pollitus, vine para presentar en éste juego MMORPG. Así que, pues... Vengo de México y nada más era para que me presente. Eso espero... Gracias
  • Throatcutter -

Replied to the thread There's virtually no point to melee in this game..

I am going to chime back in here because for the first time I actually agree with 1 of your suggestions. Merc jacket healing for % - I agree it would make it more use able for a wider variety of weapons, although some builds would get even more OP…
  • Zoream -

Replied to the thread Tome of Insight question.

Quote from Buttercups: “How many Tome of Insight would it take to get my Shoes from 40/100 to 100/100 How many Tome of Insight would it take to get my Dual Swords from 50/100 to 100/100 How many Tome of Insight would it take to get my Helmet from…