Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Zahi -

Posted the thread Statistics.

Thread
    This game needs some sort of statistics; damage done, healing done, number of purges done, amount of time CC'ed, accuracy of skillshots. It's tough to evaluate yourself, others and even abilities in this game without any kind of feedback. GvG's, CGvG's…
  • ortolano -

Replied to the thread Combat Loot Analyzer.

Not working for me too! Waiting for an update! :)
  • Xalpen -

Replied to the thread AngryWolf - Niestabilna emocjonalnie osoba - złodziej.

Rejsik Srejsik jak zwykle wiesz wszystko najlepiej
  • Bogul -

Liked MEATCUP’s post in the thread Rarest items in game.

Like (Post)
    Non-salty RZ dead Gatherers. Level headed players who queue in Yellow Zone 5s and understand why they're getting inexperienced teammates A new chat mod that doesn't push their agenda, intentionally or not. Consistent server connections
  • Robinhoodrs -

Replied to the thread Blue Army Takes GvG Season 6.

I didn't write that... Also is this all we get? A two paragraph post just saying thanks to the leadership? No talk of the epic wars of EOS & OOPS vs SQUAD, the fall of EOS and the crazy battles in the last month for castles. Here's what I actually…
  • solventh -

Replied to the thread YOLO Mouse not working anymore - Nimue Patch.

Quote from FapFapYumYum: “Hi. Im dev of Yolomouse. I finally have a version ready that works with Albion (and hopefully other AC protected games) download: click PreRelease v0.11.0 link @ pandateemo.github.io/YoloMouse/ update post @
  • Midgard -

Replied to the thread Skin Update - Recruit Mounts Now Worth Less - SBI?.

Quote from Xanadeus2: “SBI, listen to me. Don't allow skins to be turned off. ” Personally Id like the option to have them turned off permanently in all areas.
  • solventh -

Liked FapFapYumYum’s post in the thread YOLO Mouse not working anymore - Nimue Patch.

Like (Post)
    Hi. Im dev of Yolomouse. I finally have a version ready that works with Albion (and hopefully other AC protected games) download: click PreRelease v0.11.0 link @ pandateemo.github.io/YoloMouse/ update post @
  • Kystain -

Replied to the thread N0VARIA RECRUTE.

Ces joyeux lurons vous emmènerons au bout du monde ! Bon courage à vous mes choux <3