Recent Activities

• RoyalJester -

Posted the thread Questions regarding focus, gathering and contracts.

Thread
    Hello, I am new here, yet enjoying the game a lot. Had some questions regarding gathering and usage of crafting focus. 1. Can you recommend valuable ways of focus exchange to silver. Is it reasonable to train farming and use focus to get seeds? Shall I…
  • Fusionbomb -

Replied to the thread Lurcher vs Lurcher Sandwich.

It's not just a tooltip bug, either. The lurcher (not sandwich) also increases max health. It should only grant bonus to healing received - this would make the sandwich unique.
  • Painball -

Replied to the thread Spiked Guantlets.

Quote from The_Support_God: “@iRawn if the weapon does its job well in one specific area then you should be rewarded for it frost and badon / warbow kites a non mobile build with multi shot and frost arrow One shots weapons killing cloths Spiked gloves…
  • Looking for an active guild that does many activities? Look no further!
  • Shiemieter -

Liked G0000000’s post in the thread CC Change and PVE state, focusing on HCE.

Like (Post)
    I wished I never had to post an essay-style post for HCE again. It didn't come true. tl;dr: In Land Awakened Patch 4, some CC and DPS-related changes have been made to make the current state of PVE (especially HCE) gameplay lackluster. This post will…
  • DirtySentinel -

Replied to the thread PvE You just killed HCEs.

I really don't care much for HCE's, and I know that many members of the Albion community resent instanced combat, but this is going to hurt the Royal Sigil economy BAD. It has already been affected by the past few changes causing less players to play in…
  • DirtySentinel -

Liked RenKatal’s post in the thread A petition to the deves to revert Sort/Stack buttons.

Like (Post)
    @JudgeNutmeg @PrintsKaspian @Nesnes Might we get developer response on the VERY unpopular decision as to why the oft used Sort/Stack buttons where moved and replaced by the far less used Loadout/Wardorbe functions. As of this moment, there are 6…
  • DirtySentinel -

Replied to the thread now plate armor is the squish one..

60% penetration refers to resilience penetration, not armor penetration. This has no effect in very small scale or 1v1 scenario.
  • The_Support_God -

@iRawn if the weapon does its job well in one specific area then you should be rewarded for it frost and badon / warbow kites a non mobile build with multi shot and frost arrow One shots weapons killing cloths Spiked gloves pressuring PLATE armors (2…
  • DirtySentinel -

Quote from The_Support_God: “resist shread is a much more dangerous and problematic mechanic to balance when compared to flat out huge damage numbers when we look at Resist shread Regular bow, damnation staff and carving sword all have relevance in…
  • DeadlyWipe -

Replied to the thread how hce fell with this patch change.

Must be no leader in the devs team because the last changes shows that somebody is messing up with the previous work of someone else. How can you take 2 years to realize HCE was broken and then 3 nerfs in a row and now this. Just play your own game, It…
  • The_Support_God -

resist shread is a much more dangerous and problematic mechanic to balance when compared to flat out huge damage numbers when we look at Resist shread Regular bow, damnation staff and carving sword all have relevance in their category at one point…
  • DeadlyWipe -

Replied to the thread Lands Awakened Patch 4 is Here.

Quote from Shiemieter: “Now playing HCE tank is no longer satisfying and enjoyable. Even small pulls require constant effort. You have to jump 2-3 times, punch 4 auto attacks under the full fire of mobs. If some DPS dies from an archer's dart, you…
  • DeadlyWipe -

Liked Shiemieter’s post in the thread Lands Awakened Patch 4 is Here.

Like (Post)
    Now playing HCE tank is no longer satisfying and enjoyable. Even small pulls require constant effort. You have to jump 2-3 times, punch 4 auto attacks under the full fire of mobs. If some DPS dies from an archer's dart, you probably won't have enough…
  • ShinsPL -

Replied to the thread jaka broń do stroju skórnika?.

• JayCBeastN -

Posted the thread bug report - cursed skull staff E function.

Thread
    cursed skull E function when you've quick cast on release , does not work properly. This function requires you to press E - when release , is to aim , then you need to click your mouse1 to initiate. This needs to be fixed, as I want to play cursed skull…
  • YeSer -

Posted the thread now plate armor is the squish one..

Thread
    tested with plate armor and naked.. spike glove do more dmg to one wearing plate armor than naked. its no way to counter play spike glove as plate armor. they just one shot every armor.0.6s cast time and 1000hp each punch ,with 60%penetration , 3…
  • YukiKelevra -

Liked Marwalbach’s post in the thread Rotating laborers 360 degrees.

Like (Post)
    I can rotate furniture through 360 degrees, but laborers are only rotating 90 degrees, (i.e. will face west or north, but not south or east). Is this a design limit or do I have a glitch? It's only an aesthetic question - their bag/chest is in the middle…
  • gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread Morgana Crossbow mob applying DoT that doesn't show in status.

It usually happens when mob dies while you have DOT on you, as i remember.