Recent Activities

• Parallel -

Liked Neef’s post in the thread Roads of Avalon [Roads of Avalon] Feedback.

Like (Post)
    I agree if there has to be portals to the Royals it should atleast only be red zone ones and if there must be more then just red zones then red and yellow at the very least but blue zone ones I mean really?
  • Parallel -

Liked Phosphia’s post in the thread Roads of Avalon [Roads of Avalon] Feedback.

Like (Post)
    Please for the love of god remove all the Royal Continent portal exits. There is nothing 'mysterious' or 'adventurous' about the Roads of Avalon.. when there is a blue zone exit every 3 minutes from where you are. The roads have blue zone vibes... It…
  • Borbarad -

Replied to the thread Improving players experience with Laborers..

Laborers are called Laborers for a reason. For having laborers, YOU become a laborer - it´s a labor to do them. But you can assign someone else to them, essentially hiring a Laborer to do the Labor for you - and you just pay him some cash. If you…
  • Mapkowiczuwna -

Replied to the thread Tax Heaven is recruiting.

• Piddle -

Replied to the thread Does market flipping without premium worth it?.

If you can't afford premium, you aren't really in great shape to do market flipping. Just learn to gather or run dungeons until you can afford it. It's not just the extra taxes that are a problem, but the whole flipping business is about earning a rate…
  • Piddle -

Replied to the thread Improving players experience with Laborers..

It would be very helpful if when you purchase a laborer at the house or guild hall, if instead of forcing you into the laborer placement mechanic, instead it just sold you a contract and put it in your inventory. This is particularly painful in guild…
  • A.Frosted.Wolf -

Replied to the thread Artefact from 400 to 83 ....

Quote from Neef: “The biggest thing I'm unhappy about is the Royal armor line, Your making it so that alll our fame is split from 3 nodes into 5 nodes making us have to level NOT ONLY AVA armor but Royal too, Royal armor has been ingame forever and now…
  • A.Frosted.Wolf -

Liked Neef’s post in the thread Artefact from 400 to 83 ....

Like (Post)
    The biggest thing I'm unhappy about is the Royal armor line, Your making it so that alll our fame is split from 3 nodes into 5 nodes making us have to level NOT ONLY AVA armor but Royal too, Royal armor has been ingame forever and now you want to make…
  • A.Frosted.Wolf -

Liked LordSilva’s post in the thread Artefact from 400 to 83 ....

Like (Post)
    We are using something that already exists in the game and manipulating it to adapt due to another addition, but one is carried out logically, the other is not, it was carried out with disrespect for the community and the time that this community has
  • rasteagle23 -

Replied to the thread La Guilde ROLL BACK recrute !!.

Bonsoir trefa Oui tu pourras poser tes questions sur le stream il n'y a aucun problème. Certains officiers et moi même y seront pour répondre à vos questions
  • Imo -

Replied to the thread Набор в гильдию UATEAM.

• Mofrix -

Replied to the thread [Maison Stark] recrute.

• Azlogg -

Replied to the thread J-O-K-E-R zaprasza w swoje szeregi..

• eversonau -

Posted the thread for more history.

Thread
    I went to read some more about the history of the game now that the faction of the Avalorians has been put in place and I always see that the story history of the characters is even more incredible. through expedition stories for playesto follow like the…
  • Michelgsn -

Posted the thread El chat del juego ha quedado inservible para mí.

Thread
    Buenas a todos:) el día de hoy luego de una zvz el juego me saco y al volver a entrar me di cuenta que tenía un error en el chat que dice "Error: no está permitido utilizar este canal" cosa que me aparece en totalmente todas las pestañas de chat,…
  • Quote from ThetaXeno: “the reason that its being nerfed is because people in 2v2 hellgates are using them to rat and do builds that make it so the other team cant leave without killing them when they get nearly unlimited tries to kill the that other…
  • 3 More days until big patch! New and veteran players welcome!
  • joseph.sernat -

Replied to the thread Guild deleted with money inside.

I used the guild to gain keys while I solo farm and get siphoned energy when reaching new guild levels
  • joseph.sernat -

Replied to the thread Guild deleted with money inside.

Nope, as straight forward as it sounds. I created a guild by myself with only me ever in it. put all my silver in it. deleted the guild to start looking for a new one without withdrawing my silver before deleting. @zerfaxx was you able to get it back?
  • Kopetcam -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Коалиция сама себя раздолбала, ПОЕ тут мало причем.