Recent Activities

• kokk -

Liked Onslawht’s post in the thread Faction Warfare Faction Outpost Capping.

Like (Post)
    Why in gods name do I have to sit on an outpost that i have defeated the lord in, stood to cap the outpost and STILL have to wait like 15min for a lord to spawn? If i dont waste 15min of my life just standing on an outpost, some t4 flat dude will just…
  • fip -

Replied to the thread Please Rework Swords.

just throwing this in here once again but If swords got reworked, I think making them into a mana bleeding/mana regen inhibiting weapon (like axes, but mana instead of health) would be pretty rad.
  • VaWoo -

Replied to the thread I might want to Help.

Heya As far as I know, everyone can edit wiki, just me sure to do it with wiki rules. =) Im glad to hear that you want help, that's awesome. Cya. <3
  • Gerrit -

Liked j0ei’s post in the thread You are about to permanently remove Dungeon Diving. WHY?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Derizo: “There, fixed it for ya Why do you think there have been so many streamers quitting? Small scale right now is CD, spend 3 hours to find 2 unenjoyable dungeon dives, go to roads and play horse simulator, go to BZ and find nobody, or…
  • Skyer1 -

Liked Yiotoo’s post in the thread Vanity Option for Paid Skin.

Like (Post)
    Introduction Many people live in country with undervalued currency in relation of dollar, only few people pay for skin with real money from those countrys. Proposal Make an option, to that people, to pay 50% of value of skin in Gold and 50% of the value…
  • Skyer1 -

Liked fuckinhellman’s post in the thread My opinion on knight armor nerf.

Like (Post)
    I dont play corrupteds, i just want to lay down my opinion here that knight armor nerf is going to be too harsh on it. If it is going on live server as it is said on NDA, it will destroy the armor and not be used anywhere. The nerf might be perfect for…
  • Gerrit -

Liked j0ei’s post in the thread You are about to permanently remove Dungeon Diving. WHY?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ferndor: “Quote from j0ei: “Quote from Ferndor: “People were fame farming in PVP equipment and were setup for countering divers. As PVP player it was possible to be the fame farming group or the diving group. New players that haven't…
  • Deathskills -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Parry Strike unresponsive.

Quote from SpicyPepper: “Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from SpicyPepper: “Quote from Unangwata: “Intentional on ability that lasts 0.8 sec ? Give me a breakNot to mention it's reactive ability unlike most of them are just activate ” 0.8 on…
  • Deathskills -

Liked SpicyPepper’s post in the thread Combat Balance Parry Strike unresponsive.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from SpicyPepper: “Quote from Unangwata: “Intentional on ability that lasts 0.8 sec ? Give me a breakNot to mention it's reactive ability unlike most of them are just activate ” 0.8 on invincibility + reflect together…
  • Deathskills -

Liked HIDKstr’s post in the thread Combat Balance Parry Strike unresponsive.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Unangwata: “0.8 invincibility is no any good if you can't time it right. ” Then you are a noob on swords, sorry darling
  • Deathskills -

Liked SpicyPepper’s post in the thread Combat Balance Parry Strike unresponsive.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Unangwata: “There is short delay, an animation, when activating Parry Strike. This is real bad for timing the skill because of it's short duration. You often use it too late even though you press the button while the enemy skill is still…
  • Deathskills -

Liked Borbarad’s post in the thread PvE Morning star is not good for pvp especially pve.

Like (Post)
    It´s not a pve weapon. Why bother giving it defense ? It´s just not pve weapon and you dont want defense, you want damage - thats why you use incubus mace.
  • Kajack -

Replied to the thread PvE Morning star is not good for pvp especially pve.

yay it is. You would get exploded from the dmg from all areas. It is a CC weapon tree line and putting more dmg is retarded. But it just makes it grovekeeper v.2 stun + def since you will be in front there must be a way to compensate it or feel unique
  • Deathskills -

Replied to the thread The reasons that make me stop playing Albion..

So far you are the toxic one asking the devs to make a Dofus like when it clearly isn't aiming for this. fine you dislike the game. You don't like MOBA based games so obviously you do not like Albion because of that. don't come and act holier than thou…
  • Alysandra -

Replied to the thread Economy Unreparable Items for HCE.

Quote from Yiotoo: “Introduction Some items 8.3 are very cheap right now, plus there is no efficient sink for those items in the game. Also HCE is very easy right now Proposal Make the items that you use on HCE unreparable. Effects 1) It will rise…
  • SpicyPepper -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Parry Strike unresponsive.

Quote from Unangwata: “Quote from SpicyPepper: “Quote from Unangwata: “Intentional on ability that lasts 0.8 sec ? Give me a breakNot to mention it's reactive ability unlike most of them are just activate ” 0.8 on invincibility + reflect together…
  • CassX -

Replied to the thread Does alts are even profitable?.

Quote from krazzer: “Actually they don't, and unless you spend time selling small portions at a time, you will loose money. ” It's probably weird in that case, because I've always been sold all the potions on the market (ok, out of 30 days I had to…
  • Kzuy -

Replied to the thread Como fazer o Ceifeiro World Boss?.

Quote from zamm: “Basicamente você limpa a sala na frente dele e quem pegar o debuff corre para longe. Por esse vídeo fica melhor para entender youtube.com/watch?v=ysG7mzZ2Ev8 ” Vlw meu querido vou tentar fazer ele.