Recent Activities

• Saccavirano -

Replied to the thread You are about to permanently remove Dungeon Diving. WHY?.

Just grab your friends, go to a hostile zone with 10+ hideouts, pop a group dungeon, clear the first 5pack of mob and wait. There is your dungeon diving.
  • Surahh -

Replied to the thread La Guilde S0 Salty recrute.

Up! Basé sur Bridgewatch. Nous faisons régulièrement de nombreuses sorties, la guilde est ouverte à tout joueur désireux de s'amuser dans la convivialité, la guilde se veut familiale et chill. Que vous soyez joueurs PvP, PvE, PK ou Gatherer,…
  • Loucipher -

Replied to the thread Unhappy Laborers ?.

You may want to check the "Manage" tab of any of your laborers in order to follow this answer, but here's the explanation: Laborers derive their happiness from three sources: the bed, the table and the trophies. You can see on the "Manage" tab how much…
  • rRellikr -

Liked TheLucas’s post in the thread Hellgates Personal feedback.

Like (Post)
    logo.png Personal Feedback
    - Improviments - [PLAYERS] Close to the next to the Hell portal should not be attacked by the nearby NPCs - [PLAYERS] IP cape should to be more higher - Developer reply - [PLAYERS] Hellgates portal should appear 1-2 distance
  • teopower89 -

Replied to the thread What happens to my old Faction Standing?.

Quote from RenKatal: “So... How does point spending work in the new system? I ground my rep up with all the factions in order to be able to buy the mount babies and raise them. Should I cash in now, or will I still be able to buy them after the…
  • teopower89 -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare Could the new Faction update destroy Red Flagged Ganking ? [With Suggestions].

If gankers have a problem with the reputation system then why don't they simply go gank in BZ? All I see are ppl complaining that albion is not a "pure" sandbox but then they avoid going to the BZ which in fact are the pure sandbox part of the game. Or…
  • Zavis -

Liked RedXC’s post in the thread You are about to permanently remove Dungeon Diving. WHY?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ganty: “For many players, large scale ZVZ is something that we do not enjoy, in fact large scale PVP in general is something some of us choose to avoid and would prefer to play in smaller groups of 3-10 players. Available content for small…
  • NoruDali -

Replied to the thread Proscriptus/ Proscriptus Academy rekrutiert.

• Quote from Nazaretynin: “Для крафта Т5 вещей нужно прокачать ветку крафта до 10 уровня На скрине крафт выкачан только до 5 уровня (в дереве прокачки…
  • Quote from CapitanDimon: “Правильно! Банально не можешь увидеть что в станке нет еды/возможности крафтить, что надо делать? ВПЕРЕД НА ФОРУМ ” Ну, давайте будем буллить меня за то, что попоросила помощи. Класс. Спасибо.
  • Может у тебя станок без еды?
  • Leggyz -

Posted the thread Avalonian Dungeons NEED a loot buff....

Thread
    Avalonian Dungeons used to be very easy with reflect, yes. Now... they are NOT easy. Even in 8.0 some of the bosses are really difficult. The Basilisk takes 15 minutes to kill even with stacking resistance reductions. It takes time and focus and then…
  • NotoriousPIG -

Replied to the thread (LFORG) Looking For Gamers is Recruiting! NA/EU | English.

• Loucipher -

Liked Bieve’s post in the thread Call to Arms Arrives March 17.

Like (Post)
    Quote from WalecznyM: “Quote from JordWasTaken: “Quote from WalecznyM: “Will there be an in-game voice chat similar to what's in League of Legends in the future? Then there would be no need for Discord. Will pets be added in Albion Online that…
  • Defuse -

Replied to the thread You are about to permanently remove Dungeon Diving. WHY?.

Quote from Jean_Helius: “plz sbi nerf,.cause kill players with a proper pvp build is not fair. the same bs over and over again. lmao here guys, look how it was perfectly balanced youtu.be/lACTVlLdh74 risk/reward right? Sure 8o lmao ” The thing is If…
  • lordkazzy40 -

Liked Loucipher’s post in the thread Albion newbie.

Like (Post)
    Welcome to the world of Albion, @lordkazzy40 ! Great news that you're having fun so far... and it's just the beginning of what Albion has for you. There are so many things you can do here, and there is always something going on... in fact, a whole…
  • CassX -

Replied to the thread Swiftclaw Cubs for Sale (All Cities).

Is the price per piece really 80k now? I have around 4000 cubs from time when the price was ~20k, it's probably time for sale! :D
  • GANlBAL -

Replied to the thread Mushroom Overdose - PvP,PvE,GANG, etc.

• GANlBAL -

Replied to the thread Mushroom Overdose - PvP,PvE,GANG, etc.

• RenKatal -

Replied to the thread What happens to my old Faction Standing?.

So... How does point spending work in the new system? I ground my rep up with all the factions in order to be able to buy the mount babies and raise them. Should I cash in now, or will I still be able to buy them after the update?