Recent Activities

• CassX -

Replied to the thread QOL for island farming..

channeling .. well, but who or by what will determine the duration of channeling? I harvest 12-15 max lvl island per hour (no animals), a boy who answered above allegedly 10 islands in 2 hours .. yes i am for fewer clicks but give the option to turn off…
  • Loucipher -

Replied to the thread Albion is missing one big thing....

You may want to start with exploring the history of Albion since its beginning. Then, explore what different factions there are and what is the story behind them, as well as the world itself, and what different places exist in it. If that's not enough…
  • Mashoo -

Replied to the thread Gildia Gankerska / Crystal GvG Ancelentari!.

• RKOverdrive -

Replied to the thread Re: SBI and Devs! THIS SHOULD NOT BE A THING -_-.

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from RKOverdrive: “Mate you still dont get to speak to me period ” Oh I think you'll find I do. I just did and still am which means your statement to the contrary is absurd, so get off your deluded self entitled…
  • Febers -

Liked Vartov’s post in the thread Suggestion for smoother spell changing.

Like (Post)
    Hello, As a solo player, I spent most of my time in Corrupted Dungeons. And according to the player's build you face, you often need to change a spell. But it feels really heavy to do so. You need to open inventory, click your item, wait for being out…
  • Durpmen -

Replied to the thread You are about to permanently remove Dungeon Diving. WHY?.

4 pages of nonsense for a post that claims one point by proving another is the issue. Properly enforce banning scout alts. if the scout is a normal player just being paid or doing it voluntarily then that's tough luck for the divers but using an alt…
  • Mknsx -

Posted the thread reputacja.

Thread
    dlaczego punkty reputacji dodaje mi w ruzne miejsca moge jakos to zmienic zeby w jedno miejsce dawalo reputacje ?
  • Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread For the love of god, ban holy staff from CD.

Quote from RicardoSymilo: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from RicardoSymilo: “CONSEQUENCES: ” ” ” I dodge bows, normal, Badon, warbow, quaterstaff, tomb-hammer & hallowfall and all kind of frost plus bloodletter- great pvp Isn't it? Ah…
  • El reclutamiento continúa en marcha! discord.gg/fRQUtYAc6E
  • Demounted -

Posted the thread Demounted - Albion Online Progression/Udate Video #1.

Thread
    Hello guys and girls, I am Demounted a fairly new content creator. Demounted Albion Online Progress Video #1 This is the SECOND video on the channel with many more to come with quality improving with every video. (I am still learning :P) I hope you…
  • Loucipher -

Replied to the thread 'Completing' the Game - Solo Edition.

Quote from MadSkillzDLR: “If by "maxing out" your destiny board you include breeding, farming, etc., you have work for the next 10years (double it if new trees are added meanwhile and the game lasts so long) Sorry to disencourage :( ” So what? He's…
  • Quote from Malkalma: “Look at direwolf cub price and look at the chance it drops. It is totally not a jackpot. Jackpot is the mammoth calf or the direbear cub... But there are so few of them and the chance is so low... ” 500k silver from a dire wolf…
  • Skelst -

Liked PandaTantrum’s post in the thread 'Completing' the Game - Solo Edition.

Like (Post)
    Hello, players of Albion! I bought Albion back in 2017/18 and have been playing on and off since then. I've created a number of characters along the way, most of whom are no longer alive today - all of them have one thing in common though, they were…
  • MadSkillzDLR -

Replied to the thread 'Completing' the Game - Solo Edition.

If by "maxing out" your destiny board you include breeding, farming, etc., you have work for the next 10years (double it if new trees are added meanwhile and the game lasts so long) Sorry to disencourage :(
  • Geofors -

Posted the thread Lockdown while fishing.

Thread
    Have reported this before with no response and it's still happening. On occasion with no apparent connection to anything I can establish, this happens. When attempting to cast the line, arm makes a rapid movement, but no cast. At this point I can now…
  • Kaleyl -

Replied to the thread New content for 5vs5 arenas.

• Demounted -

Posted the thread Nice to meet you I am Demounted..

Thread
    Hello my fellow Albion players! - It's Demounted. I am a 23 years old male,I Love Albion and love to create content. I felt like making this introduction to give you guys an idea of the goals TwizzyHub and I have for Albion. We have created a new…
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread For the love of god, ban holy staff from CD.

let me be real and start from the top at the start of rise of avalon patch holy healers took a Big L with alot of nerfs to holy healer style until the Q1 (generous heal) was buff a little infact holy in corrupteds did not become a thing until…
  • Derizo -

Replied to the thread Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online.

1 introduce sdg disarray (disincentivize zerging in solo dungeons) 2 incentivize black zone solo dungeons 3 make black zone solo dungeons divable (remove 90s timer) thanks
  • Midgard -

Liked UwUnuzzlesUwU’s post in the thread QOL for island farming..

Like (Post)
    I like the channel idea. As someone who manages 50 farm plots, it takes some days almost 2 hours to manage all the plots. I just wish I didn't have to click 5-6 thousand times for everything each day. I would be alright with interacting with each 3x3…