Recent Activities

• Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread Public hideout with crafting stations at Arthurs rest.

Well, you can not like another one opinion. But to call it dumb is ignorant These guys that failed 9 hideouts I already said they bad.. They tried the last 6 in several t5 zones I guess they was bad unlucky and dumb But don't they deserve to play…
  • Wynillo90 -

Replied to the thread Upcoming Item Power Adjustments.

In the end, another buff for all maxed out players and another reason for newbees to not get into the game. I have mixed feelings about this.
  • IXR -

Replied to the thread ​Resource Distribution Changes in the New Outlands​ / Fishing Issues.

Quote from Neef: “Quote from Shawesome: “Quote from Neef: “Quote from Fuat: “DEVs pls fix it as soon as possible... this is really painfull for make money.... fishing was already ded before queen update... now totally dead... ” How is it…
  • Sinatra.SUN -

Replied to the thread HideOuts A complete failure / queens a complete failure.

Quote from Tabor: “Having a solo player based hideout for that community would be fun. However due to current mechanics nothing stops the zergs from just destroying it for fun. They are already doing this today for 0 strategic gain. Just griefing…
  • Sinatra.SUN -

I do think there is some degree of natural selection going on though. If you think you can place a hideout without a army, close to another army without an agreement then you are probably not meant to survive. Im sorry to hear about the guild that lost…
  • Shawesome -

Liked Giggle_Herb’s post in the thread My money disappears from the inventory.

Like (Post)
    You have on auto-respec. This costs silver.
  • Hopeful -

Quote from Argustin: “Our guild of less then 200 members (30 active at max times) managed to put down with ease. ” 200 members should be closer to the max guild size rather than a size which people consider to be relatively small.
  • Psycha -

Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Psycha: “SBI wont wake up for small scale guilds or players because they get most of their players and money from huge alliances.. It's like with this update, people either want you to pay and bow down to them to…
  • Psycha -

Quote from Fred_the_Barbarian: “Quote from Psycha: “SBI wont wake up for small scale guilds or players because they get most of their players and money from huge alliances.. It's like with this update, people either want you to pay and bow down to…
  • Psycha -

Liked Fred_the_Barbarian’s post in the thread HideOuts A complete failure / queens a complete failure.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Psycha: “SBI wont wake up for small scale guilds or players because they get most of their players and money from huge alliances.. It's like with this update, people either want you to pay and bow down to them to do anything in BZ or they…
  • Hollywoodi -

Well the question is now, are you the one that says.. I dunno why you suckers are poor I just went into a shop bough a lottery ticket and have now 50 millions.. So it is easy.. Or, if you are the smart hard working guy that can reproduce his success…
  • Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread Can we please get solo hellgates?.

You could even do after enter do a random 30 seconds preparation stage till u get ported in... Okay that would mean max 30 seconds of u life wasted after u entered portal but it would make any "time aligned meetings on enter" more or less impossible So…
  • Argustin -

Our guild of less then 200 members (30 active at max times) managed to put down with ease. And we did it on prime time. Maybe the place they try to put down was bad? Maybe they were greedy? For example our hideout was in a T5 zone next to T7 zones. There…
  • Gank -

Replied to the thread Dev Talk: Hideouts.

Take them off The mini and world maps for the love of God. Make people have to scout, and add a cluster message when a hideout is placed or vulnerabile.
  • gmatagmis -

Liked Naipache’s post in the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Like (Post)
    Я всё это написал пару страниц назад, всё что можно сделать в данный момент со стороны скваков это увеличивать скорость дотекания,…