Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• He11mo -

Posted the thread PREMIUM payment methods? (yes my friends i want support the devs).

Thread
    i actually love the game mechanics of the GAME!. i started playing AO. while got damn bored of grinding from ehem.. another familiar game with grindy skills.. but not the OLD SCHOOL ONE.. and im playing AO while grinding on my other game... so…
  • I see no problem with this... if you lose you lose. Running is a viable strategy and i see no reason for that to change everyone has access to the same stuff sometimes you lose its how it goes Just as said b4 u dont like it bring more sets, If…
  • blappo -

Replied to the thread Nature Change & PvP.

I think its fine, i find it fun. What is #1 one day will not be the next its a system Riot Games figured out well, Perfect Imperfection every meta has a counter meta every balance changes the meta creating new counter meta its a good thing that the same…
  • blappo -

Replied to the thread 2v2 hellgates dont create a good pvp enviroment and suggestion to fix it.

I see no problem with this... if you lose you lose. Running is a viable strategy and i see no reason for that to change everyone has access to the same stuff sometimes you lose its how it goes Just as said b4 u dont like it bring more sets, If…
  • this is not an issue. if you dont bring the appropriate gear to counter them, dont whine about it.
  • Fujira -

Replied to the thread Untitled's Video Shack | Solo Warbow PvP | Hellgates | Guides.

Liked Osmio’s post in the thread [OOPS] HustlinHitmans ⚔️ [Reclutamiento abierto].

Like (Post)
    Estoy ya hacce una semana y en el gremio me recibieron super bien, y lo bueno es que hay actividades para hacer con gente a toda hora ⚡️
  • tarnator -

Liked bluel0tus’s post in the thread My 2 bits of criticism as a new player.

Like (Post)
    pvp - solo pvp is non existent. i dont understand how you managed to make such a diverse and original combat skill tree but yet somehow managed to make it so railroaded. i guess a guild of 100+ players wont lose any combat power if they all suddenly…
  • Mad Chaps getting Phat Claps!
  • keeperofnature -

Posted the thread Advanced Respecc options after balance patches.

Thread
    Hi guys, Could we get a "better" respecc for weapons that got fundamentally changed after a balance patch. Im not asking for this if weapons/armors get slight nerfs or readjustments, but when the nature of their special abilities get reworked, it would…
  • tarnator -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread NDA Balance Playtests.

Like (Post)
    These balance changes are intended for some adjustments in an upcoming patch, will launch soon. This post gets regularly updated with the latest changes of our internal playtests. Very Important: All these changes are still in testing and may vastly…
  • Bored with your current guild? Goin nowhere fast? We here on board the Black Flagship are a ZVZ focused guild based in Thetford for the current season. We are always looking to fill the ranks with mature 18+ candidates. We are a tight knit family guild…
  • keeperofnature -

Posted the thread Forge hammer.

Thread
    Forge hammers have an incorrect tooltip. it says it grants x amount of armor, but after looking into it, it also increase magic resitance by that amount.
  • EnErgEstER -

Liked MEATCUP’s post in the thread Damnation is broken atm..

Like (Post)
    either we have a different interpretation of wind up or you have much better predictive intuition because the most I would ever get after a scholar dammy is maybe one of either Judi or locus and a demon - even the locus isn’t that big after dammy cast…
  • EnErgEstER -

Liked SirusX715’s post in the thread Damnation is broken atm..

Like (Post)
    I feel like this is less of an issue with damnation than it is the escalation mechanics. Very large aoes just benifit too much from escalation under the current mechanics. I'd rather escalation/resilience mechanics be reworked so that escalated abilities…
  • EnErgEstER -

Liked ViLEuo’s post in the thread Damnation is broken atm..

Like (Post)
    Hunter's hood? So everybody in our zerg is supposed to wear hunter's hoods and we have to have 15 demon armors to counter 4-6 people playing a broken weapon? Are you really dumb enough to not see the problem with this? Like I said it's a busted weapon.
  • EnErgEstER -

Liked tabooshka’s post in the thread Damnation is broken atm..

Like (Post)
    ~4 arcane beam + damnation = insta gib I said its broken 1 year ago, concept of the E is just bad.
  • EnErgEstER -

Liked ViLEuo’s post in the thread Damnation is broken atm..

Like (Post)
    Just get a bunch of damnations in your zerg and you can destroy anybody. Craps broken, it's not fun...Just get more damnations than your opponent and you'll win. The first one isn't too bad...it's the second, third, fourth and fifth. reduce its AOE…
  • Roccandil -

Posted the thread Zerg-based abilities.

Thread
    I wonder what it would be like if players hit by too many enemy players got zerg-buffs: say, cooldown reduction, faster move speed, maybe even an "adrenaline-boosted" version of their skills (rather like bosses): so bigger/more AoEs, faster attack speed,…
  • Blenfjorn -

Replied to the thread Baited in Solo RD.

Episode 4 is up. This time my poor victim comes back with a friend to try for revenge. Spoiler alert, it doesn't work out as expected.^^ youtu.be/ye9iP1eX8uY