Recent Activities

• Использую чат чисто для логов боя и лута ибо в сегодняшних реалиях чат модеры поголовно стали шизоидами с магаломанией. Люди берутся подметать чат не для улучшения сообщества, а для заполучения илюзии силы и могущества перед """смертными""".…
  • Arfin -

Posted the thread The Sixth Faction.

Thread
  • Hattenhair -

Replied to the thread i dont care.

Mobile players have to play a laggy piece of shit, while PC players have to play a gimped mobile port. Good grief.
  • Matthew4550 -

Posted the thread Need help some please.

Thread
    so i really trusted an old guildy and he screwed me over he took control of my island like it was his own he planted things i cant even pick up and he stole over 1000 carrots from me and when i simply asked him about it he told me enjoy your island cry…
  • Hattenhair -

Replied to the thread Assassin jacket at corrupted dungeons.

Quote from UNFM: “you mean accidentally spawning after using invisibility? if so, the reason for it is the most, arrow flying in the air, if you fire arrows and use invisibility after hitting you lose invisibility, you need to watch carefully when…
  • Saccavirano -

Replied to the thread Re: Solo Random Dungeons.

- I would like to ask where is it written: Albion online is a full loot pvp sandbox game? I have seen lots of post about that where the big guys whining it's a flps game. I didnt make a big research about this, but here and on the steam I found…
  • Rqzm -

Replied to the thread Imperium Sine Fine - Recrutement ouvert ! Large Scale ZvZ.

• solidblake -

Posted the thread what is speccing?.

Thread
    had a player ask me if I was speccing while I was fishing. thought I was just gathering.
  • Warkli -

Replied to the thread Having hard times understanding builds.

Quote from Fusionbomb: “^ Good post - also keep in mind that people have their preferences, and ultimately the group leader (especially in a pug) has the say in what a build should be. Tenacity shoes in HCE is more of a hard rule accepted by…
  • Loucipher -

Replied to the thread What % of taxes in shops are considered to be acceptable?.

Answering your quick question: you get 37% instead of 15%. Besides, the usage fee is based on Item Value listed on its infobox, not the actual sale price in that city. These can vary, and usually they do. You may want to keep that in mind when doing your…
  • Surahh -

Replied to the thread La Guilde S0 Salty recrute.

Up! Basé sur Bridgewatch. Nous faisons régulièrement de nombreuses sorties, la guilde est ouverte à tout joueur désireux de s'amuser dans la convivialité, la guilde se veut familiale et chill. Que vous soyez joueurs PvP, PvE, PK ou Gatherer,…
  • Warkli -

Liked Fusionbomb’s post in the thread Having hard times understanding builds.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Warkli: “Since my BZ times didn’t go well so far, HCEs are my main fame farming action. ” Here is a good discord reference for HCEs: discord.gg/8sK5MGc You may have to react to some role(s) to receive perms, but there are channels there…
  • NoruDali -

Replied to the thread Proscriptus/ Proscriptus Academy rekrutiert.

Neues von unserem sweet :) youtube.com/watch?v=FYHn0r5UGDI
  • UNFM -

Replied to the thread Assassin jacket at corrupted dungeons.

Quote from BackOFF: “Assassin jacket is one of the most critical item for several builds in the game. And it is the only one, can be dispelled by a random mob. I understand the problem of rats and ghost boots + royal cap combination. But it is not a…
  • GANlBAL -

Replied to the thread Mushroom Overdose - PvP,PvE,GANG, etc.

• GANlBAL -

Replied to the thread Mushroom Overdose - PvP,PvE,GANG, etc.

• Zapshep -

Posted the thread Disconnected by EAC (Botting Tool?).

Thread
    So, I've just recently returned to Albion Online, and I've had my account blocked from playing the game due to opening my script on AutoHotkey (AHK), the game claiming this was a botting tool. I used this in the past without any issue. Admittedly, I can…
  • Greyrom_PandaDave -

Replied to the thread Die neue Handelsgilde TheRoyalRetail sucht Member.

*Push* Beachte mich garnicht schau dir lieber den Beitrag an :3
  • FsPetitFils -

Liked Vocandin’s post in the thread Changes for Guild Season 12.

Like (Post)
    Hideouts Hideouts will now regenerate only 1 shield after a successful defense instead of all shields at once. Insane change! No more showing just on last shield.
  • vic_triol -

Replied to the thread [POE] Galahad is Open for Recruitment for Season 12 (EU, NA, SEA)..

Looking for all timezones although we are looking to bolster our EU and NA! If you are looking for some ZvZs, ganking, AVAs, and you are in these timezones, we can bring this type of content to you. Since we are in the off season and if you feel you…