Recent Activities

• Quicksilver88 -

Replied to the thread Magic the gathering.

Quote from Jacqora: “I miss playing MTG so muchh. I haven't played in ages because it's hard to find people to play irl. I used to run a black vampire deck with a Sorin Markov planeswalker ” thats awesome!!! Do u not have a local hobby store by u though?
  • Quicksilver88 -

Liked Jacqora’s post in the thread Magic the gathering.

Like (Post)
    I miss playing MTG so muchh. I haven't played in ages because it's hard to find people to play irl. I used to run a black vampire deck with a Sorin Markov planeswalker
  • tkgs117 -

Replied to the thread [TREEE]Red Mafia | 0% TAX | Avalon Hideouts | NOOB friendly.

• Phosphia -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare [Faction Warfare] - Compilation.

CTA has been an amazing patch, but yellow zones have been implemented poorly. It's pretty sad to see this considering the fact many other games have similar systems that work a lot better but the devs have taken no inspiration from them. Right now,…
  • Hellements -

Replied to the thread My alternate's island.

Quote from Geofors: “If I make my Alt premium and give him silver for an island does he have to upgrade it to the higher levels, or can I after I drop him off premium? Alternative question, can he upgrade his island himself, even after he is no longer…
  • SpicyPepper -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Heron Spear is kinda meh.

Quote from PaladinJavier: “I'm comparing cause it's one of Main problems of spears: Jack of all trades but not a Main option for most players.CC one handed hammer combo is way better than heron. And damage don't see a difference tbh. About the last, I…
  • zeroik -

Replied to the thread [ARCH] FR : La guilde "Tout en GUCCI" recrute !.

• Cinpiros -

Replied to the thread CLICK BAIT recrute [FR/QC] PVE/PVP.

• NZ6 -

Replied to the thread GRMOR - YOUR LAST BREATH RECLUTA.

Cansado de buscar un gremio estable?Sos nuevo y quieres aprender ?Con ganas de tener acceso a zona negra con todo el contenido y compartir con muchos jugadores activos?Listo.;.,,,, esto llego a ti para que dejes de perder el tiempo!!!RECLUTAMIENTO…
  • Jacqora -

Replied to the thread Magic the gathering.

I miss playing MTG so muchh. I haven't played in ages because it's hard to find people to play irl. I used to run a black vampire deck with a Sorin Markov planeswalker
  • Jacqora -

Replied to the thread Rate the avatar above you!!.

• Gimbo -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread Really.

Like (Post)
  • Jacqora -

Replied to the thread Do you play anything else besides Albion Online?.

I cannot count how many MMOs I have an account for lmao. Rn I play WoW alongside Albion. Might play ESO again a few months from now... Who knows? lol
  • Karthaz -

Replied to the thread Hellgates Hellgate needs some attention urgently, or it will became a dead content..

Just wanted to point out how funny it is to read that anti healing weapons are meta and that this is a problem when the only reason anti healing weapons are meta is because right now Lifetouch + dps can't be cc'd and heals too much to dps through, hence…
  • Jacqora -

Posted the thread For Albion/WoW players.

Thread
    Doesn't WoW seem too easy now with the squished levelling system? I came back after a while to find out they did this and I literally made it to max level in 2-3 days... Just seems too easy now :/
  • Sl4by -

Replied to the thread Gildia TFU.

Kurde Rider nie podbijaj już nie chcemy więcej ludzi xD
  • Jacqora -

Replied to the thread Really.

Everyone just needs to CHILL. Take a break from the computer or phone, and go do something you like doing.
  • decand -

Replied to the thread Spears.

spears are in a pretty good state atm since they tweaked the %auto on stacks i'm all for reduced standtimes but tweaking CD on top of that seems unnecessary.