Recent Activities

• CassX -

Liked Mytherceria’s post in the thread Island Mover.

Like (Post)
    Quote from CassX: “Hi, and all the items in the chests stay? And will it be without the need to demolish buildings?Just to be sure.. ” Hey, You can keep your island as it is without having to demolish buildings. Everything will be transferred. -…
  • Dagother -

Liked Ashoracky’s post in the thread Faction flagging killing blue players.

Like (Post)
    Equart's video: youtu.be/tMjqnaDjFHQ?t=421 Take a look at his whole video. Some other features seems bugged as well. A lot of feedback there.
  • LegaI -

Liked wolfo70’s post in the thread Hellgates Are the 2v2s in its final state? I really hope not....

Like (Post)
    Hey, 3 year 2v2 veteran here. I truly hope the 2v2's havent been fully implemented yet, or this is going to be a shitshow. Ip cap rant : I think everyone expected it to be like corrupted dungeons, with levels Hunter, Stalker and Slayer for example. If…
  • Hi everyone, Just an update from the dev side here: as Call to Arms is still in testing phase and takes awhile to roll out on the Testserver, this means that the availability of the Testserver will be on/off at different points of time across the next…
  • MasterisMK -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare Could the new Faction update destroy Red Flagged Ganking ? [With Suggestions].

Quote from Itsmagic001: “This game is suppose to be full loot hardcore pvp sandbox and not some disneyworld for people to roleplay simple. ” Well it's just your opinion. Other people have different opinions.
  • Ashoracky -

Replied to the thread Faction flagging killing blue players.

Equart's video: youtu.be/tMjqnaDjFHQ?t=421 Take a look at his whole video. Some other features seems bugged as well. A lot of feedback there.
  • LehitooARG -

Replied to the thread Hola Saludos, tengo una duda con el juego.

Quote from ErBerFre: “Hola Saludos a todos! tengo una duda, y necesito que alguien me ayude porque aparte de todo soy nuevo, lo que sucede es que no puedo regresar al punto desde donde sali, trato de buscar en el mapa y no encuentro, por esa razon doy…
  • jessicabetty12 -

Posted the thread 200-301 dumps.

Thread
    200-301 dumps Like amazingly the Cisco 200-301 readiness material offered by the DumpsMaster contains all the necessary prep material that will help you in passing the 200-301 new inquiries in first endeavor. A legitimate 200-301 pdf dumps addresses…
  • Ltnicolas -

Liked CLAW98’s post in the thread SUGGESTION: Lock items in inventory.

Like (Post)
    I think it's an amazing idea to lock items in inventory, for me, it got to be my siphoned energy and swap food always drop them in the bank by mistake +1
  • Ltnicolas -

Replied to the thread SUGGESTION: Lock items in inventory.

Sorry for the late reply. Good to know there's one more on the same train. I now think it may not be as crazy as it thought. I know a bit of coding so i can deduct that implementing this with varying things like journals and stacking things might be…
  • Kern_Cassius -

Liked Seldom’s post in the thread Hellgates Are the 2v2s in its final state? I really hope not....

Like (Post)
    Good morning everyone, The requirement to enter a Hellgate is 900 IP, but the actual current IP cap is at 1000, which will be set to 1100 on the 26th of February, this Friday. We are trying to find the right balance, we want a high enough IP cap so our…
  • zarekk -

Replied to the thread Hellsing Sqad - rekrutacja.

• Jacqora -

Posted the thread Trade Of Blades is recruiting!.

Thread
    Calling all players! I am looking for new players to join my guild. If you are interested in making new friends to do content with and to learn and grow with, my guild is the one for you! I have been playing for almost a year now, have a little zvz…
  • MasterisMK -

Replied to the thread Hellgates Are the 2v2s in its final state? I really hope not....

Quote from Seldom: “Good morning everyone, The requirement to enter a Hellgate is 900 IP, but the actual current IP cap is at 1000, which will be set to 1100 on the 26th of February, this Friday. We are trying to find the right balance, we want a high…
  • Liexie -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Ребзя, ну пишите хоть что-то, нечего на толчке почитать
  • Itsmagic001 -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare Could the new Faction update destroy Red Flagged Ganking ? [With Suggestions].

100% agree transporting through redzone from any royal city is way to save they need to rework the the reputation system so you dont lose barly any or better any reputation killing transporters / blues in redzone This game is suppose to be full loot…
  • Trial_hard -

Posted the thread 10 on 10 hellgates.

Thread
    This makes no sense, 1) to get enough 10 on 10 groups will be hard, it is already almost not enough for 5 on 5 will result in shitload of empty gates 2) remove the hard requirements for 10, let 5 or 6 queue for the 10, make it for all Hellgates UP to 2,…
  • Tojuji -

Replied to the thread Hellgates HELLGATES.

For non-lethal YHG, 900IP hard cap is totally fine. It is perfectly consistent to Crystal League level 1. The lethal versions are debatable. The map system doesn't look that bad. Some dudes are complaining that it may requires us to spend more time…
  • Ltnicolas -

Liked JynxMachina’s post in the thread Claymore Master Arrives to Albion!.

Like (Post)
    I love swords too! The weapons of Jedi knights. Not as clumsy or random as boltcasters. Elegant weapons...for a more civilized age.
  • Ltnicolas -

Liked Loucipher’s post in the thread Claymore Master Arrives to Albion!.

Like (Post)
    They say good Leftenants are hard to come by :) Good that this one fine man found his way back to the ranks :) Welcome back to Albion, @Ltnicolas ! This world and the Royal Corps could sure use such a dedicated Claymore fencer, and one that is so willing…