Recent Activities

• ialoneloveyouTTV -

Liked Super11’s post in the thread Usage Fee and Crafting Changes - Lands Awakened Update.

Like (Post)
    Wowwwwwwww, did the devs seriously deleted like 5+ post from people? LOL thats just sad now dont you guys think? They refused to talk about people's concern and now they delete replies/post now too?
  • Worros -

Liked Psycha’s post in the thread Which types of players annoy you most?.

Like (Post)
    My most hated is players like you.
  • Waxenn -

Replied to the thread MARCUS YENİ OYUNCULARINI ARIYOR !.

• Anhe -

Replied to the thread Albion looks like someone spread chemicals over the landscape.

Quote from JeraldStormham: “Quote from Unangwata: “Weird colors, Thetford areas are also bluish, while blue being rarest color in nature. looks unnatural. ” When you look at it from that view, yes. When you look at it from the magical perspective,…
  • Blenfjorn -

Liked Toubee’s post in the thread Restarting from scratch >.<.

Like (Post)
    /*Hi everyone ! <3 =O First of all, thank you. My Name is Raëd / 24 years old and currently restarting a fresh new character in game but wanted to ask for a beginner active friendly guild. Not asking for easy fame or silver, only knowledge will be truely…
  • Nicia -

Replied to the thread Recovery costs.

Yes i never recover items. How long stay they there? Maybe forever...
  • DaLi -

Liked gmatagmis’s post in the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Like (Post)
    Здесь был первый в истории уничтоженный кристальный хайдаут - штаб квартира, принадлежавший самой успешной русскоязычной гильдии прошлого сезона ...в которой никто не осилил внимательно прочитать патч-ноты. unknown.png
  • JeraldStormham -

Replied to the thread Restarting from scratch >.<.

I am think (other guild members may have to help me here) that THE IRONFIST guild is quite active and good for beginners. If you like dungeons and combating, it is for you. However, we aren't exactly a trading guild, so keep that in mind if you feel you…
  • Anciferka -

Posted the thread Time mob level up.

Thread
    How many time need mob to level up, if it is not killed?
  • JeraldStormham -

Liked Talion’s post in the thread Video Forum rules.

Like (Post)
    Ask and ye shall receive, for I have brought you … okay, @Bercilak brought you through me a forum to post all your Albion Online related videos and artworks. Wheaton's Law applies. Dos - Post your Albion Online videos and artworks! We encourage you to…
  • Chakzzz -

Replied to the thread [29. November 2021] Lands Awakened Hotfix 3.

Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Quote from Chakzzz: “You say "Guild Might Levels were progressing much faster than intended" One guild make 101k in less then 24hours season start? Something is veeeeeeeeeeeery wrong How SBI will revert this? ” See here: Known
  • Worros -

Replied to the thread Jump start?.

You cannot farm unless you have a personal island and you cannot have personal island without 30 day premium. As for tips - join Help chat in game and ask any game related question you have.
  • JeraldStormham -

Liked Korn’s post in the thread Read before posting: About the feedback forum.

Like (Post)
    About the feedback forum - The goal of this forum is to support the continous improvement of Albion Online - Its goal is not to rage or blow of steam. Please use our Rants forum for that. - We read every single thread in the feedback forum, even if we do
  • DaLi -

Liked Nesnes’s post in the thread Known Issue: Guild Might Levels.

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone, We have been made aware that there is currently an issue with how fast Guild Might levels are being earned at the moment. We will apply a change on Monday Nov 29 to address this issue and balance the speed at which you can earn these…
  • JeraldStormham -

Replied to the thread Albion looks like someone spread chemicals over the landscape.

Quote from Unangwata: “Weird colors, Thetford areas are also bluish, while blue being rarest color in nature. looks unnatural. ” When you look at it from that view, yes. When you look at it from the magical perspective, it is quite natural amongst…
  • Robinhoodrs -

Quote from Chakzzz: “You say "Guild Might Levels were progressing much faster than intended" One guild make 101k in less then 24hours season start? Something is veeeeeeeeeeeery wrong How SBI will revert this? ” See here: Known Issue: Guild Might
  • JeraldStormham -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread Albion looks like someone spread chemicals over the landscape.

Like (Post)
    Would you sat that it looks more or less unnatural than say, fireballs shooting out of staves or birds that shoot lightning out of their butts?
  • Chakzzz -

You say "Guild Might Levels were progressing much faster than intended" One guild make 101k in less then 24hours season start? Something is veeeeeeeeeeeery wrong How SBI will revert this?
  • JeraldStormham -

Replied to the thread Economy Upgrading market system.

Quote from Nicia: “I don't care where my money comes from and i don't want to open 1000+ mails a day to get the money from sold Items, this sounds boring. ” I must agree, this does sound extremely time consuming. Especially for players that rely on…