Recent Activities

• Christian942 -

Posted the thread Foto.

Thread
    Hi
  • DiegoLima -

Liked Wydoyolo’s post in the thread [Open Beta]Koyn (another discord market bot).

Like (Post)
    Glad to see more and more new market bots, what a shame there is no real api like in eve. GJ
  • j0ei -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Bow Tree balance and Rework suggestions.

Quote from ISTILLLOVEU: “Well Thor, Odin never dies now that we have cleared up @ best your a little version of myself. Also to assume makes an ass of u and me. There is little skill with streamers and other's lewpac is terrible at the game although…
  • xGunner -

Replied to the thread Corrupted Dungeons ​Items now break more when you kill someone in Corrupted?​.

Quote from Gacox: “Since the patch all the kills practically nothing survives, this did not happen before, have I only noticed it? ” i feel that too, especially about the weapons, seems like the weapons are always trashing to me xd
  • ISTILLLOVEU -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Bow Tree balance and Rework suggestions.

Quote from j0ei: “Quote from ISTILLLOVEU: “Joe, You are talking to the person that has played the most frost in game. since beta 1 no other weapon. The ability to purge from other weapons makes most spamming redundant. The counters are quite Ez to…
  • LegaI -

Replied to the thread Massively increasing Hellgate Rewards in Patch 4!.

Quote from KyGho: “For gentilize SBI, could someone tell me the reason for having a STONE that BLOCKS VISION ??????????? This kills certain builds, this is RIDICULOUS! WHERE IS PVP SKILL PLAY? BOW IS DEAD BECAUSE OF THIS PICTURE MECHANICAL OF YOU. Does…
  • Toptal -

Replied to the thread RKOverdrive's Uploads and Livestream Notifications.

youtu.be/916kJVijg98 Topic: RKOverdrive gives his opinion on what SBI can do to improve Corrupted Dungeons!
  • Toptal -

Posted the thread Corrupted Dungeons RKOverdrive's suggestion to Corrupted Dungeons.

Thread
    youtu.be/916kJVijg98 RKOverdrive describes what SBI can do to improve the state of Corrupted Dungeons
  • More convenient than necessary due to the way travelling from city to city (and to each cities private and guild islands) works with travel costs. Costs are zero when equipped if same city/island. Also if your guild uses a particular portal lock to…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Replied to the thread The Travel Planner.

Welcome to the forum @IRaptor, The different biomes have their own resources and bonuses. It all boils down to where you see yourself gathering or refining the said resources. Here's a short rundown of each biome: Forest The Royal City of this biome is
  • AurumTitanos -

Liked j0ei’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Call to Arms Patch 4.

Like (Post)
    Quote from AurumTitanos: “I agree, however those players should be simply ignored OR corrupted should have its own balancing values like PvE does. One type of instanced content should not effect everyone else playing the game as it was originally…
  • ImaDoki -

Replied to the thread Call to Arms Patch 4 - Known Issues (Update: May 7th).

Hoarfrost don't AoE when the first target dies. Basically, two or more monsters together, AoE works as long as the main target don't die. The hoarfrost that kills it doesn't AoE to the other monsters.
  • ImaDoki -

Posted the thread Hoarfrost don't AoE.

Thread
    Actually it does, BUT when the monster die it don't. To replicate it's quite straight forward, two monsters together. The moment the Hoarfrost kills the first one the second won't take damage, as if Hoarfrost is a single target spell.
  • iRapt0r -

Posted the thread The Travel Planner.

Thread
    I'm a new player and just got to the travel planner. What are the differences between all the locations? And which should I go to that has the most versatility and is most populated? Thanks in advance.
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked SamahaX’s post in the thread Reporting for Duty!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “We take great pride in defending our forests ” So I've noticed! X/
  • SamahaX -

Posted the thread Halberd tooltip language.

Thread
    (English-language client) Small thing but, I'm new and I was looking through the E abilities of axes to see if I wanted to specialize them, and the one for adept's halberd is randomly not in English (Hidden Content)
  • KyGho -

Quote from tabooshka: “curse crying he cant all in people kek ” hmm, good arguments, albion doesn’t go forward because of people like you =), anyway, I don’t want your answer
  • Lanzier -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Call to Arms Patch 5.

I've started going through some of the new tutorial just to check it out and I would suggest if possible you should allow players to accept multiple quests. I got to the point where I accepted the "I want to mine ore!" quest and I saw it had like 6…
  • SamahaX -

Replied to the thread Reporting for Duty!.

Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “We take great pride in defending our forests ” So I've noticed! X/
  • tabooshka -