Recent Activities

• K9Tvz -

Replied to the thread Robe of Purity.

Quote from kheeta: “Quote from Tschloerin: “You can brick that interaction by parry striking while the robe is walking into you. At least that broke the interaction a few weeks ago But yes , for arena or cGvG this CAN be kinda busted but just like…
  • bugowski -

Posted the thread Hand Of Bless из города Bridgewatch.

Thread
    hand-of-bless-DLY-FORUMA.png
    Гильдия "Hand Of Bless" ищет новобранцев в свои ряды! Мы ориентируемся на PVP/PVE контент.
    Что же может предоставить вам наша гильдия? 1. Разнообразный PVP и PVE контент. 2. Дружный коллектив. 3. Помощь в прокачке. 4.
  • Apotosariel -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread Fix the game for muted players.

Like (Post)
    If I am honest, I think 5 mutes shows enough of a pattern to just permanently mute a person. The fact that they allowed 30+ mutes and an additional 10 other interactions. I am not sure if SBI is soft on crime or if they are just masochistic. That you…
  • Apotosariel -

Liked Gunnar216’s post in the thread Albion doesn't need gankers.

Like (Post)
    Ganking is not pvp. This game has more pve aspects in it than pvp ones, its meant for both players. Almost any gank victim won't even attack back and will attempt to flee. The person being ganked has the same skills available as the ganker, so he isnt…
  • Apotosariel -

Liked SunFoxx’s post in the thread Albion doesn't need gankers.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Georg51: “At its core, this is a PvP game. ” That is some made up nonsense. Don't put your personal vision on this game, because the only thing that is really can be taken into consideration here is SBI's vision of their own game. If you've…
  • The way it SHOULD be the-way-it-SHOULD-be.png
  • For some context, the reason I'm asking this question is, yesterday I was bored of making money in game, so I decided to do some Arena. Arena-Daybreaker-build.png Arena-Daybreaker-v2.png Arena-Daybreaker-build-win.png Did 4 matches, lost 1 of…
  • Apotosariel -

Replied to the thread Albion doesn't need gankers.

Quote from Frog: “Why hasn't this thread been moved to rants? This is just scary to me... Albion is basically the last bastion for hardcore MMOs & it's doing extremely well right now, if they try and pussify this game and make it like every other game…
  • Apotosariel -

Replied to the thread Another update on ongoing Latency Issues.

Quote from Forneus: “I'm not talking shit about brazillians. Facts is not talking shit. Stay ignorant and grow up. Money rules the world, not sentiment, in terms of money Brazil is not interesting. ” Money doesn't rule the world. Outside humans'…
  • OneOrochi -

Posted the thread Todos contra os pk's.

Thread
    Boa madruga albianos, gostaria de gerar uma comoção contra os PK's. Cada vez tem mais desse maldito tipo de classe social, sendo como parasitas se reproduzem aonde tem itens para serem "roubados", vai chegar uma hora que não haverá mais coletores pq…
  • HCEPositive -

Posted the thread Does Leatrix Latency fix work?.

Thread
    As title above.
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread Robe of Purity.

Quote from Tschloerin: “You can brick that interaction by parry striking while the robe is walking into you. At least that broke the interaction a few weeks ago But yes , for arena or cGvG this CAN be kinda busted but just like every other item if you…
  • Dip -

Posted the thread Buff Mimic.

Thread
    Could you maybe lower the cooldown of the skill by half if the skill mimic'd is not used?
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread Dagger damage nerfs were too extreme.

Quote from Parallel: “I beg to differ, I have still been destroyed by a good dagger player. They just don't have infinite mana and resets anymore without a build change, but I am still afraid of them just as I was pre patch. ” So u don’t afraid of…
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread still too much rats in corrupteds... a simple solution..

Guys just understand that you couldn’t win every fight Just face that fact that you won’t kill everybody and some percent would escape Just face it and live with it Ones u do that - you’ll get much more pleasure of CD and from Albion in general
  • kheeta -

Liked VerosityYT’s post in the thread Albion Online Update Coming.

Like (Post)
    Hello I'm verosity I'm known for corrupted gameplay one handed spear main with 300 subscribers I was featured on equart I also killed equart and flaccidbarron I'm an Arab my name is raed I'm from palestine as well And I fully support this community
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread Your game is a laggy piece of shit.

There’s only one dumb person here and that’s not me:) That’s dumb to speak that way to ppl who are trying to help you
  • Gizzel -

Replied to the thread Dungeon Chest Loot.

No we dont use a scout. Im not a pussy like majority of this game that only shows their face with 20 people behind them "cough" ARCH + POE "cough".
  • HCEPositive -

Replied to the thread What's wrong with this picture?.

The water is not boiling from the presence of fire.
  • DogSam -

Posted the thread Please proceed with a refund..

Thread
    게임을 안한 지 한 달이 지났습니다. 프리미엄 서비스가 자동으로 지불되는 이유는 무엇입니까? 게임을 한 적이 없으니 환불 해주세요. 이런 식으로 사용자에게 해를 끼치나요? 가능한 한 빨리 환불하시기 바랍니다.