Recent Activities

• Fuhcew2 -

Replied to the thread Add these features to mobile.

bump, stutter stepping to switch skills with an enemy on you is extremely frustrating.
  • Fuhcew2 -

Liked LordNrixx’s post in the thread Add these features to mobile.

Like (Post)
    (please SBI a litle acknowledgement on this thread) 1.) "change spell while moving" when moving and i want to change my spells i need to stop then click to do it. it will going to unequip the item instead if i'm gonna click the item while moving. i…
  • Tingq -

Posted the thread Double Dungeon Map used for double clicking (PC Player).

Thread
    - Description of the issue: Double Dungeon Map used - Steps to reproduce: Once opened inventory, double tap on tier 8 dungeon map, and double click "use" instead of click once - Result: Double Dungeon Map used - Expected result: Only one dungeon map used
  • Relgok -

Replied to the thread PILLOW FIGHT CLUB - BLACK ZONE/AVA ROAD - ERFAHRENE + NEUE SPIELER WILLKOMMEN.

Ich finde unser Gildenlogo jetzt nicht so schlecht )=
  • HandsomeBob -

Replied to the thread Echo of Silence is Back and Recruiting.

• WanderingTrader -

Posted the thread Handholding in the blackzone.

Thread
    One of the reasons why open world content isnt very good in the game is because of handholding between large guilds and alliances. The last update didnt really do much about that problem because the hideouts are the problem, their existence is the reason…
  • Jmean -

Replied to the thread Skull And Bongs Recruitment ! ! ! LF BANGERS.

• Ferndor -

Replied to the thread Dev Talk: Expanded Soundtrack and Combat Audio.

It's quite visible that you guys put a lot of passion and effort into this. I'm looking forward to the immersive experience of the new music. :thumbup:
  • Amoebius76 -

Liked Jish00Fish’s post in the thread Music.

Like (Post)
    Hello. Add the jaws theme while we're getting ganked. Thank-you for listening to my ted talk.
  • Ferndor -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread Dev Talk: Expanded Soundtrack and Combat Audio.

Like (Post)
    With the Lands Awakened update coming in November, players can look forward to a revamped soundtrack as they explore Albion. Senior Audio Designer Marie Havemann gives a glimpse behind the scenes of its production in our latest Dev Talk, introducing new…
  • SHARKY -

Liked Jish00Fish’s post in the thread Music.

Like (Post)
    Hello. Add the jaws theme while we're getting ganked. Thank-you for listening to my ted talk.
  • Jish00Fish -

Posted the thread Music.

Thread
  • Sedocoi -

Replied to the thread Delete Corrupted Dungeons- Alternative suggestion..

Thank you for all the responses. I was just quite jaded with the repetitive nature of my opponents in CD I suppose. But after witnessing 2 of my guildies sincerely argue about whether spirithunter should use druid robe or cleric robe for zvz I realized…
  • PILLOW FIGHT CLUB NO PLACE FOR SOFTIES Wir suchen erfahrene Spieler, sowie auch neue Spieler mit dem Willen sich zu verbessern und gemeinsam mit uns zu wachsen. Wir bieten: - Eine coolere Cape-Farbe als Schwarz oder Weiß - T7 Hideout Black Zone…
  • baczkv -

Replied to the thread Buildy.

Okej czyli np dobrym pomyslem byloby zainwestowac w bron i klat na 8 tier a np reszte zagrac 5-6 ale z ulepszonych surowców o to chodzi ? Dzieki za odp ;)
  • Tipx -

Replied to the thread Dev Talk: Expanded Soundtrack and Combat Audio.

Very excited for this. The current steppe biome theme is one of the only times I turn Spotify off when gathering, I hope I'll be keeping the music on permanently after this update.
  • Sedocoi -

Liked Sethis’s post in the thread Delete Corrupted Dungeons- Alternative suggestion..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Mrpotato: “1. Yeah; they remove mobs when you find an enemy in hellgates, they should do the same 2. CD was a reopen in all balance problems we had, its almost imposible to balance an item without making it overpowered in CD, and vice…
  • Sedocoi -

Liked Kanra.zip’s post in the thread Delete Corrupted Dungeons- Alternative suggestion..

Like (Post)
    1. definitely remove mobs, but add more variety of traps, some of their mechanics are cool, and its often difficult to abuse them because they're so obvious 2. I think for healers in cdgs specifically, they should just outright ban the healing Qs instead…
  • Amoebius76 -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread Dev Talk: Expanded Soundtrack and Combat Audio.

Like (Post)
    With the Lands Awakened update coming in November, players can look forward to a revamped soundtrack as they explore Albion. Senior Audio Designer Marie Havemann gives a glimpse behind the scenes of its production in our latest Dev Talk, introducing new…
  • Rheiwan -

Replied to the thread recrutement TCOTC saison 14 :).

-Rheiwan -Homart -Kibix GM -Chef1325 Ils vous donneront le discord pour un recrutement oral: ( discord.gg/83VCMnrZfQ )