Recent Activities

• lennoxdantes -

Replied to the thread This game is solo/duo unfriendly.

I think 95% of my deaths are by zergs. Its inevitable in a full loot pvp game. People are afraid. They'd rather behave like NPCs than do their own thing. Deal with it. I dont even mind when I get chased by 50 ppl over 3 maps. It's just like running into…
  • Hattenhair -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance axe and bearpaw need buff..

Quote from Borbarad: “Shrugs. One issue with battleaxe is that it´s hard to hit with it. ” I have tested the hitboxes VS Warbow E and they seem to be almost identical, sometimes the battleaxe projectile even showed to be slightly more in size. But…
  • Arroq -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance axe and bearpaw need buff..

Axe in my opinion in general just wasn't made for 1v1 content, almost all the axes excells in group fights, idk why people expect every weapon tree should have something thats excell in 1v1, if you want to do 1v1 i recommend speccing a weapon that was…
  • BloodForge -

Replied to the thread New Player LFG.

Hi we are a brand new guild and we do most of our content in bz if you are interested come check us out discord.gg/38zpCHz4
  • M20 Recruiting Join Discord: discord.gg/dGvCbx8Zyv Apply in recruiting channel.
  • Emuasha -

Posted the thread NakednAfraid is recruiting..

Thread
    NakednAfraid is recruiting new players. English speaking. We are a laid back guild with no requirement. Island in Fort Sterling. PST Emuasha, Brallq or xChronokiller in game for more info.
  • Neesh -

Replied to the thread El Sueño Hispano.

Quote from IvarTheBoneLess: “Quote from Neesh: “Quote from IvarTheBoneLess: “No lo se rick desde que juego albion me decepcionan la comunidad hispana por eso mismo hize un gremio para no seguir a ningun pendejo jamas y estoy muy feliz con la gente…
  • Tsadi -

Posted the thread New Player LFG.

Thread
    Info: * New player * 1.4m fame * PST timezone (NA) * Voice comms * Mature Wishlist: * Active and mature (non-toxic) community * Beginner-friendly * Group content for teaching beginners * BZ content Currently running solo t7 dungeons in BZ but looking…
  • iRawn -

Replied to the thread Miner boots problem.

Here are some problems with your statements: 1) it's literally everywhere, don't know how much solo content you do but as someone who plays solo or with single friend mostly it's most of what i see (gank groups, solo players, etc etc etc) 2) I fight…
  • Quantron -

Replied to the thread TOUT EN GUCCI RECRUTE !.

• Theanchorsea -

Replied to the thread Morbidly_Obese is actively recruiting for Season 14! (Lymhurst-based).

I would like to join in the guild. I main spears and im not really that advanced, but im used to grinding a lot and I am joining in my second character. I hope yall invite me. My in game name is ForgottenAnchor and I have discord as well.
  • DaKanT -

Replied to the thread Hollow Knight recrutamento e futuro grupo no discord.

• jsa7 -

Posted the thread ayuda !! ayuda!!.

Thread
    no puedo entar al juego, como hago, ayuda,ayuda....
  • DaKanT -

Replied to the thread [ KIRA ] Olympus - RECRUTAMENTO.

cole mano, sou novato, vcs tmb passa a moral do jogo pra mim ? to afim de aprender...
  • Aedistan -

Replied to the thread Journal`s nerf.

Quote from ric0: “They should just triple the fame that you get when using focus. That way the fame would be as it used to be for crafters using focus but it would still suck for people abusing the system mass crafting. The quality reroll feature…
  • deluded albion player
  • Borbarad -

Replied to the thread Miner boots problem.

Why arent you using fiend cowl ? Bruh. Also no, few people are using miner boots.It´s old trick. Aaaaalso why the hell are you fighting miner boots in 1 v 1 if you dont have fiend cowl ? Not using fiend cowl if you play Solo open world ? What mate…
  • combosd -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Fire staff vs Deathgivers.

Quote from Graves: “Quote from combosd: “Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Graves: “I can't get through the W. ” I don't see an issue, especially for deathgivers?Daggers:1H - zoned by wall Dagger pair - zoned / interrupted by wall Claws - zoned /
  • cuppett5 -

Replied to the thread (SHADO) NOBODIES is Recruiting! Caerleon Faction!.