Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Evas_Flarelight -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema What's coming up! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hi @Evoque! I was just curious. does the 2 new job openings at SBI tie in with the game's long term plans and upcoming Roadmap update this week? Character Animator - Create new character keyframe animations for humanoid and non-humanoid characters from…
  • Captainrussia -

Mag den Beitrag von FriendlyFoe im Thema GvG Season 4 Schedule.

Like (Beitrag)
    I wish there was something for the Solo players also. Or you want to lose all your Solo players soon because you only focus on GVG and guilds? Read this topic please Make more content for Solo players!
  • Captainrussia -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Suggestion to make chests active again verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Frostweaver: „All the crafters quit the game.. ask me why “ why? I still see a lot of stuff being sold/crafted on the market (only crafted items can be on the market). Plus as a crafter you can make $$ without leaving the city (assuming…
  • SirAchtung -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Current state of capped hellgates verfasst.

Beitrag
    problem with hellgates it not IP cap. problem it shitty loot. if u use overcharge and got 50 % win rate in hgs u can even lose more money than u get
  • Eternalhaze -

Mag den Beitrag von StarPower im Thema Player Population.

Like (Beitrag)
    In regards to faction warfare, that update was confusing, and here is why: Faction warfare was something that they intended on putting in the game. They should have put it, and many other things, into the game before beta ended, so they could release a…
  • Eternalhaze -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Current state of capped hellgates verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Karmac: „Whoever thinks no-one does hellgates because of the IP-cap probably never really played hellgates that much. If anything hellgates became WAY MORE active with the IP cap. Just before the cap was introduced you would go in to…
  • SkuzKabel -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Hacia donde vamos ? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Las HCE están rotas, si hacer runs de buenos mapas y lvls decentes, yo cada día me estoy scando entre 10 y 15 Millones de fame credits, eso quiere decir que cada día puedo subirme la especizalición de un arma no artefacto de 0 a 100 y encima sin que…
  • TenBaRosh -

Mag den Beitrag von Gotcereal im Thema Whispering Bow Rework? thoughts regarding Bow line.

Like (Beitrag)
    If the regular bow gets purged, it becomes useless. One arcane in plate can basically nullify a regular bow and provide way more support and contribution to their team. Regular bow has about the same range as frost/fire for example - both of which can…
  • Eternalhaze -

Mag den Beitrag von deviljim im Thema Is this open world meta acceptable?.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von GluttonySDS: „Ways people can escape from wolf squads: 1. Run to territory their alliance owns (65% of escapes) 2. Be on a fast mount and outrun/juke enemy(20% of escapes) 3. Bank their gear at warcamp(5% of escapes) 4. Run to castle they own…
  • Gugusteh -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Something strange in the sky - Update Concept verfasst.

Beitrag
    I like the system of adding a new difficult boss to the world, this is something thats really missing rn, however i do not agree with everything here. My main issue is the dragon itself: it could be a good reward for sure but having a ridable mount with…
  • headshotd1 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Problem z serwerem verfasst.

Beitrag
    W jaki sposób to zrobić? nie ukrywam, że jestem zielony w takich sprawach
  • Gugusteh -

Mag den Beitrag von Saglorm im Thema Indicators and filtering options for artifact items.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hi, there are plenty of artifact items and it's sometimes hard to distinguish them. Personally, I like trading a lot and I would like to see an option to filter artifact items by {All, Runes, Souls, Relics} in the markets UI like enchantment levels.…
  • Dagother -

Beitrag
    Zitat von headshotd1: „usunięcie też nie pomogło. Zastanawia mnie, czy odpalenie gry przez platformę steam też nie przyniesie efektów “ Wątpie żeby pomogło. Polecałbym też połączyć się poprzez jakiś serwer VPN, najprawdopodobniej coś…
  • headshotd1 -

Beitrag
    usunięcie też nie pomogło. Zastanawia mnie, czy odpalenie gry przez platformę steam też nie przyniesie efektów
  • VirtualSpore -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema free keys verfasst.

Beitrag
    AZPPV4Y4XNPTWW6T9FKN4ZF3P Thank you, looking forward to diving into the world of Albion! <3
  • toorlye -

Mag den Beitrag von Captainrussia im Thema Ability to farm (negative) rep in BZ - like Eve.

Like (Beitrag)
    they need to make it like EVE Online - so that you can regain lost (negative) rep in BZ... In EVE you PVP in lowsec, lose some rep - then go rat in null - and back to normal... takes some time, but still very doable... I mean Albion prides itself for…
  • Varsava -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Vicious PK and 24/7 Gankers denying content verfasst.

Beitrag
    I honestly dont understand the complains... The Situation you are mentioning is the Main reason for a lot of people to play this Game. I would argue that you should know what to expect before starting a Game.
  • Zumzat -

Mag den Beitrag von Fusionbomb im Thema Vicious PK and 24/7 Gankers denying content.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Ravekin: „srsly-guys-stahp-60343.gif “
  • kolino -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Der echte Norden verfasst.

Beitrag
    Juhu der Norden rockt! :)