Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Sinuous -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Possible Alliance Change verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Midgard: „@Retroman no ... alliances aren’t the problem, they’re the outcome of your shitty map design which you were repeatedly told was a mistake to implement but went ahead and did it anyway. FF isn’t the solution. It will be to AO…
  • sep1ember -

Hat das Thema Набор в кп gestartet.

Thema
    Нужны люди для совместной игры Прайм 3х3 мск Целый день. Кому интересно пишите) или в vk.com/centabr
  • Fusionbomb -

Beitrag
    I am GM of [NEXT]Morbidly_Obese (a guild with ~25 members), and I have zero issues with alliances or mega-guilds. I prefer taking outnumbered fights.
  • Elenol -

Mag den Beitrag von Syndic im Thema Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    Alliances in a sandbox are not a problem by any means. The day you devs successfully devise a way to force players to play in the way you want them to play, is the day every company on the market gives you a big fat check for the trade-secret.…
  • Nailys -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Bogul: „"Madess has come over Albion, as the Crystal Realm is influencing the minds of the citizens." Season 5: Month 1: Add friendly fire for everyone except own guild. Month 2: In addition: add friendly fire for everyone except own…
  • FlabbyFabio -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Free 7 day trial keys to try the game out for FREE! verfasst.

Beitrag
    I would like one to try out the game before i buy it, i love games like this but i want to be sure. Thank you
  • Elenol -

Mag den Beitrag von Retroman im Thema Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hey everyone, I wanted to emphasize a few points here This is just a proposal We haven't decided to implement this change and are still discussing it internally. But since this would be a very drastic change, we wanted to definitely get your input on…
  • MrMagnus -

Hat das Thema Black Flag [EGO] Is Seeking Active And Mature Members To Join Our Ranks! gestartet.

Thema
    forum.albiononline.com/index.p…9cd615f87d25a4a968571eeb6 Black Flag Is A Mature Community Based Guild Seeking Like Minded People To Join Our Ranks!
    What You Can Expect From Black Flag: - Daily Fame Farms - Daily ZVZ Content - Gathering Groups - Mature…
  • agonyclutch -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Redesign Taproot verfasst.

Beitrag
    from you profile pic, like me telling them to make soldier armor the image of the American flag.
  • Equartus -

Beitrag
    Zitat von agonyclutch: „why the fuck would it be a glove lol called play black hands for that effect “ Black hands is two handed buddy, its just brainstorm thoughts. This thread more about imagination. More ideas we will have here - more options will…
  • owensssss -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema This game is clearly not open world pvp focused like is asserted. verfasst.

Beitrag
    it’s not a MOBAs as 95% of the world would define a MOBA. Yes its multiplayer and online, yes the map is bounded. that’s basically every online game ever... But for OP yes. Those mechanics that lead to PvP deaths should probably be shared with PvE…
  • BriarMoss -

Like (Beitrag)
    I have to agree with Wadefu here, changing core game mechanics for lulz-lets-test and the attitude displayed doesn't inspire any confidence whatsoever.
  • BriarMoss -

Mag den Beitrag von sirina im Thema Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    while you are limiting alliances, and implementing other limitations like hard caps in hellgates and soft caps in anglia, you might also want to rename the company from Sandbox Interactive to Theme Park Interactive :P
  • BriarMoss -

Like (Beitrag)
    Alliances in a sandbox are not a problem by any means. The day you devs successfully devise a way to force players to play in the way you want them to play, is the day every company on the market gives you a big fat check for the trade-secret.…
  • agonyclutch -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Testserver Patch Notes - Nimue Patch #3 verfasst.

Beitrag
    nice balance to things still not being used, love where the sub money goes towards well thought after combat balances lmao love how you just now nerf fucking castle points so favored to cucks of the game.
  • tabooshka -

Beitrag
    Once again, people only view alliances as a problem because of your past decisions and how map layout works. Please take this seriously and dont put another bandaid thats gonna bring even more problems in the future.
  • agonyclutch -

Beitrag
    why the fuck would it be a glove lol called play black hands for that effect
  • Zhinto -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Khladraven: „Zitat von Anisa: „What exactly is the point of having an alliance if your alliance mates can attack you? Just get rid of alliances then. “ The point isn't so alliance members can attack you, it's simply a counter to mega…
  • Equartus -

Beitrag
    Yeah it is definitely need changes =( Maybe something like a super-epic-burning glove? Btw i like the idea with shield (crystal,ephemeral, ghost-smoky style)