Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Gugusteh -

Hat das Thema Offhand specs IP doesnt count for overall IP gestartet.

Thema
    Pics for the demonstration
  • Gugusteh -

Mag den Beitrag von Charlieee im Thema HCE Preaching Chest.

Like (Beitrag)
    Even if its level 10, 11 or 12 the chest loot is still like HCE 2. Only tier 2 and 3 items. This bug is already since a long time and I think everyone forgot about it. Please fix it. :thumbup:
  • EricWer -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Grey | NA / International | GvG / PvP / PvM / Economy verfasst.

Beitrag
  • Bezerker -

Hat das Thema 2 new Keys gestartet.

Thema
    XLDCZYG77ZEM93QY7T4A4YGZV DNLCPY43AAX7TQC3L6C6NP6LX
  • Neef -

Hat das Thema Trial Keys!! Try the Game before you Buy! 5 Keysa for now gestartet.

Thema
    Free Trial Keys - Try The Game Before you Buy! Will Update Keys When Used! Hello there! Want to try the game before you buy it? You have come to the right place!!! Here are 4 trail keys if the one you try doesn't work try the next one. Will check keys so…
  • owensssss -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Brimstone staff meteor ability damage is too high verfasst.

Beitrag
    i think theyll buff redemption staff. i hope they do or rework it. its been a flop since it came out. tho holy does have another benefit i guess, youll see Arcane Locus in ZvZ and the Void strips HOTs. so in situations like that you could be a clutch…
  • Hahnela -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema New Ranged weapon tree(s) verfasst.

Beitrag
    Quick Edit: (Dual Wielded) Implies the animation is similar to already existing dual wielded weapons, like dual daggers, dual swords, and Bear Paws.
  • owensssss -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema put option in game to prevent combat loot in big fights verfasst.

Beitrag
    but why not just teach them so they become a disciplined fighting force instead? or kick the ones who cant seem to learn. i think its an important element to learn as combat looting can turn fights when pple clump on on corpse to loot.its a defining…
  • Hahnela -

Hat das Thema New Ranged weapon tree(s) gestartet.

Thema
    I've been thinking about the huge selection of weapon types in the game and i noticed that we have: 7 Melee Trees 6 Magic Trees 2 Ranged Trees. So i had the idea for a new tree for Physical Ranged weapons: Thrown Weapons This tree could include:
  • TheSCVReady -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Free trial keys verfasst.

Beitrag
    LHQKXYTCQ4DXYGDW7Z6M3W6YN CVZU9G6GTJHNTLGJ6PKXPJ2J2 C2VCK2YKTQWVYW9TVQD2FRTUJ FQCZANDDWPF6QFY4M3HMDWARV 74R9GMY9M2RCCFQDFNQY4FJ2Y 3CG4GQAEKL7YVHJU9FZ6WQ6PX
  • TheSCVReady -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Халявные триальные ключи на 7 дней игры verfasst.

Beitrag
    LHQKXYTCQ4DXYGDW7Z6M3W6YN CVZU9G6GTJHNTLGJ6PKXPJ2J2 C2VCK2YKTQWVYW9TVQD2FRTUJ FQCZANDDWPF6QFY4M3HMDWARV 74R9GMY9M2RCCFQDFNQY4FJ2Y 3CG4GQAEKL7YVHJU9FZ6WQ6PX
  • necronic -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Brimstone staff meteor ability damage is too high verfasst.

Beitrag
    yup i feel that too, the more content comes the more and the wider the effect and the variety of all abilities would be, so here holy due to its stand still and also low area of effect compared to nature would be a useless option for large scale fights…
  • Ну что, подкаст состоялся. :) На мой взгляд удалось ответить на многие вопросы, а главное - показать лидеров действительно адекватными людьми, какими они…
  • KatherineKore -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema To all you gankers who wrecked me before.... verfasst.

Beitrag
    Jokes on you, I am actually a grand master oak tree cutter with platinum shades.
  • KatherineKore -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema kk verfasst.

Beitrag
    come play with my flaps
  • necronic -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema put option in game to prevent combat loot in big fights verfasst.

Beitrag
    booting em works as in our alliance leaders capture video and keep look and announce but this wont prevent people to stop doing it as i see people do allot of try to actually get themselves to a good spot where they can try for looting corpse when they…
  • Jarviis -

Hat das Thema try the best game GNGKM2DARPHFGJGVUV9H96HK9 gestartet.

Thema
    GNGKM2DARPHFGJGVUV9H96HK9
  • owensssss -

Mag den Beitrag von Raithe im Thema rotten ground update.

Like (Beitrag)
    @Kantos Some of us are a bit irate at expeditions in general amd HCE was a giant middle finger to us, metaphorically speaking. And thought I have said it every time I see this misunderstanding pop up....we used to have really fun dungeons and raids…