Recent Activities

• Steaven75 -

Posted the thread Cant launch to albion....

Thread
    Hello, :) When I start albion online thrue albion launcher it will not let be any futher... it will just disappear... I clicked "play" than the small thing is loading and after its full it disappear. Anyone who have same problem as me? and btw. when I…
  • TheMarvin -

Replied to the thread SAY MY METATRONE recrute!.

Replied to the thread La Guilde ROLL BACK recrute (CAERLEON / FORT STERLING) ZVZ PVE DIVE.

• SHARKY -

Liked ImaDoki’s post in the thread Upcoming Item Power Adjustments.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Retroman: “Hey, thanks everyone for your feedback in this thread. :) We have made an additional adjustment to the changes. Adjustment In addition to these change, Mastery Modifiers have been added to the Mastery Bonuses of high-tier equipment…
  • SHARKY -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread Upcoming Item Power Adjustments.

Like (Post)
    Hey, thanks everyone for your feedback in this thread. :) We have made an additional adjustment to the changes. Adjustment In addition to these change, Mastery Modifiers have been added to the Mastery Bonuses of high-tier equipment as follows: - 5% on…
  • Gimbo -

Liked ImaDoki’s post in the thread Upcoming Item Power Adjustments.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Retroman: “Hey, thanks everyone for your feedback in this thread. :) We have made an additional adjustment to the changes. Adjustment In addition to these change, Mastery Modifiers have been added to the Mastery Bonuses of high-tier equipment…
  • Друзья спешу сообщить, что мы растем и развиваемся. Сейчас мы находимся в ТОП 3, численность 217 человек, имеем 14 территорий, 2 стройки и ферму. Мы продолжаем вести набор в нашу гильдию. [b]Гильдия: RAQ[/b] [b]Альянс: - Локация: Thetford Discord:
  • Gimbo -

Like (Post)
    Hey, thanks everyone for your feedback in this thread. :) We have made an additional adjustment to the changes. Adjustment In addition to these change, Mastery Modifiers have been added to the Mastery Bonuses of high-tier equipment as follows: - 5% on…
  • Fusionbomb -

Replied to the thread How much money do T8 gatherers make?.

• ImaDoki -

Replied to the thread Upcoming Item Power Adjustments.

• HappyWoodChuck -

Replied to the thread How much money do T8 gatherers make?.

They are bought for faming fishing specs since T8 fish is the only fish which gives the same amount of fame than when the fish is caught. Not sure it is the highest fame yield per silver but still ;)
  • ImaDoki -

Like (Post)
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Like (Post)
  • TheMarvin -

Replied to the thread SAY MY METATRONE recrute!.

Posted the thread abonnement automatisé.

Thread
    Salut je suis détenteur d'un premium qui finit le 15 Je ne souhaite pas le renouveler durant cette période car je serai pas dispo pour jouer Seulement à l'onglet subscriptions du site on m'indique juste que j'ai _un premium depuis le 16/09 et aucun…
  • Retroman -

Replied to the thread Upcoming Item Power Adjustments.

• hypnoticshadow -

Replied to the thread Cape bug.

Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, the Fort Sterling cape activating when your mount gets CCed is working fine. I can forward your request to have a more explicit description though. ” Thank you for the reply, yes I think making it clear in the…
  • SHARKY -

Liked Evas_Flarelight’s post in the thread Secrets..

Like (Post)
    Yes
  • SHARKY -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread Secrets..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Casagnova: “is there a secret branch or a secret dungeon that you alone can claim the rewards ” Solo expeditions. Shhhh! Dont tell anyone.
  • Gimbo -

Replied to the thread How to avoid big zergs in the next season.

Your mother is so nice she should win a person of the year award! However I would have to respectfully disagree that your suggested zerg debuff would be a viable solution. For sure something should be done to promote/protect those fighting with less…