Recent Activities

• Aveol_the_Wanderer -

Posted the thread Hello peoples.

Thread
    Hey! I started playing Albion on and off about a week ago. Normally, I'm usually not that outgoing when gaming online. Though, it seems like here, the community's a huge part of the experience. So, I thought why not break out of my shell and try to be a…
  • Clasics -

Posted the thread For the love of god, ban holy staff from CD.

Thread
    I'll describe my last fight. I encounter an avalonian holy staff, playing as 1h frost, as usual I start the engage by kiting, there was a lava mob left walking beside a slowing trap, so I decided to freeze my opponent right above the slowing trap right…
  • Jikap -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread Please nerf to the knight armor.

Like (Post)
    Really they just need to fix design to be like HGs where the map shrinks over time. Then many nerfs that feel necessary are no longer needed. I am dumbfounded on how they somehow have not addressed this yet.
  • Gabumon -

Posted the thread Faction Warfare Points.

Thread
    I feel like the points for killing players are insanely low (Between 0.09 and 7, for me). Even when you get a lot even if you're not in the cluster and is in general very spammy and confusing, after more than an hour in the event with huge fights going…
  • DildoSwaggings -

Replied to the thread what is the cheapest build in the game?.

Quote from solidblake: “krazzer - what is it you do then if gathering is a waste of time? You guys are all right - I am such a pussy, noob, cuck, fat, g*y, beta and an all around scumbag in real life as well as online, a trash player and a waste of…
  • Durpmen -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare Ip in yellow zones.

Quote from ImaDoki: “Max ip on yellow zones is set to 1000. At 8.3 max spec or at 4.0 max spec you will be 1000 ip. ” Thats old information lol
  • Gabumon -

Replied to the thread The biggest shit of the patch.

Quote from Gacox: “The most anticipated thing on my part and all the people I know was the option of equipping quickly, having equipment made, but this was not what we asked for. We want it not only to be from the inventory or the chest but also to…
  • Gabumon -

Remember they will have to pay repair bill if they get downed. It maaaay not be in their best interests.
  • MrKham -

Replied to the thread Naked Recruta!!!!.

• UsernameTaken -

Replied to the thread You are about to permanently remove Dungeon Diving. WHY?.

Glad there is more than one play style in this game.
  • gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Второе место - это не место для сильнейшей соло-гильдии в игре, извините. Традиционно такие гильдии занимают третье, и мы не в праве эту традицию нарушать.
  • Skelst -

Replied to the thread Solo Random Dungeons.

Quote from Derizo: “idk man, you seem kinda mad about dying, calling people sociopaths and all ” Please do read on what is the definition of a sociopath. Then compare that to what gankers do. It's not derogatory. It is what it is. And yes, I was mad…
  • К слову о рейтинге... запомним же сильнейшего завоевателя Альбиона гильдию ака LW с несомненно заслуженным топ-2 местом. Все что нужно знать о политике, состоянии игры и рейтинге сезона. 181.jpg
  • gmatagmis -

Quote from ImaDoki: “Max ip on yellow zones is set to 1000. At 8.3 max spec or at 4.0 max spec you will be 1000 ip. ” Caps for blue/yellow was removed 2 or 3 big patches ago.
  • Demounted -

Posted the thread The Owl's Den is recruiting! Fort Sterling Based.

Thread
    :**__ The Owl's Den is recruiting! Fort Sterling Based__** : **Who we are:** > We are a new upcoming PvP/PvE Royal Continent Guild looking to change the way guilds act, since the start of our guild we have already managed to get many active players to…
  • Derizo -

Quote from Skelst: “Quote from Derizo: “Quote from Skelst: “So many rivers of ganker tears. It's like seeing sociopaths cry. So funny. ” SkelstGuild Name: KDS Alliance Name: OEN AllianceTag: DeathFame: 6,768,699 Kill Fame: 2,461,896 FameRatio:…
  • Mytherceria -

Posted the thread The Season 11 Crystal League Championship is Coming!.

Thread
    forum.albiononline.com/index.p…c501f96ae6d63858e6943c4ad The Season 11 Crystal League Championship is coming up very soon and we hope you’ve polished your weapons and dusted off your boots in time for this! All teams who won one Level 9 match or two or
  • JohnFckingWick -

Posted the thread This is nowhere near ok SBI wtf did you do HG 5v5 2v2 10v10.

Thread
    clips.twitch.tv/AbstruseHorrib…iperUWot-PWqf6dhiPBq5IaD6 You want a anti rat mechanic make HG min. ip capped 1250 with a 50% soft cap your solution with the lava is just ***** make it a wall with 0 dmg , if that change will make it into the game you…
  • Niaroc -

Liked Jerek’s post in the thread Faction Mission Revamp.

Like (Post)
    Faction Mission Revamp
    Currently in the game the only missions available for factions are the trade missions. These are getting slightly revamped with Call to Arms. I propose adding more mission types for the 3 main gameplay types: Combat, Crafting,…
  • Skelst -

Quote from Derizo: “Quote from Skelst: “So many rivers of ganker tears. It's like seeing sociopaths cry. So funny. ” Skelst Guild Name: KDS Alliance Name: OEN AllianceTag: DeathFame: 6,768,699 Kill Fame: 2,461,896 FameRatio: 0.36 Someone died a…