Recent Activities

• Guilefulwolf -

Replied to the thread Hideouts are incompatible with Personal Islands, here's a good fix!.

Quote from Drift: “I probably have an unpopular opinion but I hate this proposal. If you take the idea of having a deep hideout in the outlands as a high risk / reward location then I believe you as a player should have to risk moving to and from it…
  • Eternalhaze -

Liked yakojesus’s post in the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

Like (Post)
    how much time need developers to understand how trashy disarray and smart queue and they delete this ?
  • Just an idea, but why not just let islands be linked to hideouts? (With an expensive cost to relocate the island if the hideout is destroyed?) High tier guilds will be able to access their island daily deep in the BZ while preventing them from moving…
  • Guilefulwolf -

Replied to the thread Hideouts are incompatible with Personal Islands, here's a good fix!.

This can no longer be called living in the outlands if u r not forced to take the risk and time of traveling thru them. Changing every single feature of the game just because a lot of people complain even if it is fine is another way to destroy a game.…
  • belbel -

Posted the thread WTF.

Thread
    我种了8种T6药材,浇水2,收到的640种草药,失去了17种!WTF?你在开玩笑吧?
  • Neef -

SBI could also make leaving the city work the same as using a portal (Only would remove your home if you had the debuff), Which would remove your home just like using a portal would, This might help with stopping large forces from just /suiciding to get…
  • I probably have an unpopular opinion but I hate this proposal. If you take the idea of having a deep hideout in the outlands as a high risk / reward location then I believe you as a player should have to risk moving to and from it on a regular basis. If…
  • Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Guilefulwolf: “Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Guilefulwolf: “U dont HAVE to do it, its ur choose. U can stay in the royal cities and enjoy their conforts or live in the outlands away from them. Why do people…
  • Hey there, we looked into this problem, here is a proposed solution. The goal is to make suicide travelling between the Royals and the Outlands possible without giving guilds living in the deep Outlands a strong power projection over tthe zones around…
  • Nis -

Posted the thread Problema para instalar..

Thread
    Hola a todos. Quiero instalar el juego y me dice que no puede. Tengo un Moto g5 s. Alguno me puede dar una mano para instalarlo? Gracias
  • Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread Solo dungeon and update Queen.

Your black market theory is wrong. 5 Man and 2 Man hg use same pool of black market. Loot is same, and I do like 40+ chests in hg per day So I see an average. If black market not gear, I would see impact on these drops too..
  • Xenoob -

Replied to the thread Kilka pytań początkującej.

kup 5k golda i sprzedaj na pewno bedzie 10 mln silvera. I z bani lel.
  • yakojesus -

Replied to the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

how much time need developers to understand how trashy disarray and smart queue and they delete this ?
  • OceanSpirit -

Posted the thread Returning player looking for guild.

Thread
    Hi I'm an old player returning to the game looking for a guild. My combat is geared towards dagger/leather I specialize in hide farming and crafting leather armor (T8) My leather armor crafting specs are 82/100 mercenary 100/100 hunter 100/100…
  • Azayon -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

интересно в Альбионе тоже будут скандалы, интриги, расследования? Ведь во второй мировой сначала СССР был в сговоре с Фашисткой Германией,…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Replied to the thread recurring subscription.

Hi there @Nicie and welcome to the forums. Here's the quote from Eltharyon's post: Background information on Premium price adjustments Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Upcoming Adjustments to Premium Prices On Wednesday, January 29, the following
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread Upcoming Changes to Hideouts, Elite Dungeons & Other Fixes.

Quote from faintrespite: “Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from faintrespite: “I don't know what the other "big" alliances are doing, but we're only killing the hideouts of small guilds that are in our way. Every time we've destroyed one of these…