Recent Activities

• pontonegro -

Replied to the thread Please Rework Swords.

Quote from UNFM: “swords are fine. no need any changes. ” Are u OK?
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Mytherceria’s post in the thread What does "failed to write file LooseMedia47.pck" mean.

Like (Post)
    Hey, Can you try and log in as Administrator and see if the download works then? This resolved it for some players. - Mytherceria
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Replied to the thread im new and i ask if cheap oath keepers are good and got muted.

@RK09 I'm now closing this thread. Support-related issues are not encouraged on the forums as mentioned in the In-game Chat Moderation & Forum Rules because you can raise it to the Support Team instead. You can create a ticket here:
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Replied to the thread Can Steam accounts get referral rewards?.

Welcome to the forum @Decoster Yes. When you share your referral link, you friend will be redirected to the Albion Online website to create an account and if they purchase at least 30 days of premium, you will receive the rewards. ~Evas_Flarelight
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread Final Invasion Day of the Season.

Like (Post)
    781d7d93b65bef4b4b71742d26ba67e3836a0757.jpeg Saturday is the final Invasion Day of the season, with all points doubled... and we'll be broadcasting all the action live on the official AlbionTV Twitch channel! - For the full broadcast schedule, click…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Mytherceria’s post in the thread [6. May 2021] Call to Arms Patch 4.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hattenhair: “@PrintsKaspian These patch notes do not seem to be representative of the latest NDA update: Vile Curse cast range is still being buffed, Rending spin is still applying bleeds only 2.5m and further away and the Regular Bow…
  • GPTLeader -

Replied to the thread A X E.

• The_Support_God -

look at it this way. over the last patches before this one axes have been buffed to a point where swords and spears are nolonger relevent in 5 and 10s and even solos corrupted dungeon where bearpaws mobility was so strong swords and spears see almost no…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Replied to the thread SPI do not care about you.

Quote from Pilavpawa: “This afternoon I saw the update and I couldn't believe my eyes some items are changed so much that they don't fit anywhere, nor PVP, nor PvE. So I asked the support what happens to people who level those items for weeks, or…
  • Nietz -

Posted the thread User Interface Couple suggestions to the UI.

Thread
    Hey, I'd like to suggest a couple combat-oriented changes to the UI: 1) It could be really useful, especially for healers, if we had the option to see buffs and debuffs of players in the party frame. Bonus points if we could even filter which effects…
  • Shinjite -

Replied to the thread Patch 4 Brings Big Hellgate and Balance Changes.

Hello and thank you for all of the changes in Hellgates ! I would like to add, apart from the already known problems, that the reset of the cds when the mobs start to disappear makes us proc the bridgewatch and demonic capes (thetford also but it is…
  • Robinhoodrs -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Call to Arms Patch 4.

Quote from AurumTitanos: “Also, I don't know why you have people like @Robinhoodrs testing, who publicly praise the changes here and say well done, and then state "trust me, I was very against the GK changes" in DM's. You have some serious work to do in…
  • ZeFiRo -

Replied to the thread locotrox.

Quote from locotrox: “HOLA ALGUIEN QUE SEPA COMO VER EN QUE GREMIOS E ESTADO ” si se puede ver por temporada pero si es fuera de temporada no se puede ver ...
  • SMBisme -

Axe users, What weapon are you switching to until they fix the Axe situation to a more tenable solution?
  • nyanpower -

Liked Deviator’s post in the thread User Interface Why is widescreen still allowed in game?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Deadcub: “Quote from Deviator: “OMG It's 2021 - who doesn't have a widescreen yet? lmfao ” Its about leveling the playground if u cant understand this much maybe you shouldnt type here ” Where do we stop with these levelling the…
  • SMBisme -

Replied to the thread [6. May 2021] Call to Arms Patch 4.

Quote from Jean_Helius: “They just deleted the main pve fame farm weapon. Imagine as a new player wasting one month or two leveling this weapon, and after uncountable hours of boring pve, sbi just delete completely your weapon. What you as a new player…
  • Alamric -

Replied to the thread Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online.

1. open-world buildings(variety of things not just crafting stations and houses), those buildings should allow to even build our own castles and towns in the BZ. that would hopefully help with overcrowded cities and improve castle fights 2. a better
  • hFly -

Replied to the thread Tired of playing.

• Piddle -

Replied to the thread im new and i ask if cheap oath keepers are good and got muted.

Are you a non-english speaker using an english albion client? If you are on the english client, the default global chat you are connected to is an english only one. Rather than the global chat named global, which you can speak any language you like. …