Recent Activities

• solventh -

Replied to the thread Unity Games, the Garbage Collector and Periodic Micro Stutters.

Quote from Crane: “If the changes are recent, which it seems they are, then it make sense why nobody has been complaining about this. ” i havent been playing the game after the queen update but like i said above, the stutters were all in the game,…
  • Gimbo -

Liked EnErgEstER’s post in the thread Zerg Debuff (Disarray) Survey Reminder.

Like (Post)
    I dont see the email unfortunately But I opted in. But I strongly advocate for cluster queue and dissaray changes/balances. ESPECIALLY cluster queue which is being abused by many guilds/alliances in one coalition that zone in and out to kick out the…
  • Saabotage -

Liked Ruukio’s post in the thread The Off-Season Crystal Tournament.

Like (Post)
    it seems a joke to me implementing all those silver sink mechanics etc. and then dropping 20b silver to winners of some stupid off season tournament.
  • Saabotage -

Replied to the thread The Off-Season Crystal Tournament.

Quote from Boedavildje: “Just wanna point out that if you cannot afford to play cgvgs during the season to qualify for this tournament than how the hell are you gonna afford playing in the tournament? And then we aren't even talking about actually…
  • PhanueI -

Replied to the thread HELP!! My character is stuck in a wall.

or anyone have any ideas? Tried restarting game, mounting, whispering for help as players pass by closed gates I an stuck in...
  • LordSilva -

Liked TheLucas’s post in the thread é permitido ter multiplas contas?.

Like (Post)
    11.2 São permitidos vários registros, bem como a configuração e operação de várias contas de usuário em nossos serviços. No entanto, se o Usuário estiver jogando o Jogo com vários Personagens ao mesmo tempo, todas as regras a seguir deverão…
  • Pfanner -

Replied to the thread Everything.

Albion titan zincirlerinin kölesi olmayan , banger zvz ekibi olan tek türk guildi.
  • miifi -

Replied to the thread imo, this game is WAY TOO GRINDY.

not interested in your beta male opinion, bye bye
  • PhanueI -

Posted the thread HELP!! My character is stuck in a wall.

Thread
    My character is stuck in a wall at mountain fort. unless there is a way for me to release myself that I don't know about, could some one in support send me back to the cove? PhanueI
  • CivilWars -

Replied to the thread ZonedOut | ENG | NA/EU.

• Coast -

Replied to the thread Game stuck at 1%.

Quote from Rismient: “Quote from Dagother: “Quote from Rismient: “Quote from Dagother: “Quote from Maddam: “ ” ” ” Hm interesting... could you go to your installation folder and start EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe (default path C:\Program Files…
  • Coast -

Liked Rismient’s post in the thread Game stuck at 1%.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dagother: “Quote from Rismient: “Quote from Dagother: “Quote from Maddam: “Problem continues, seems like random reboot eventually let you play Also posted it in: .forum.albiononline.com/index.p…wnload-Feedback/?pageNo=2 ” Hey, that's a…
  • GrandMaster99 -

Posted the thread What's the Key to Profiting with Laborers.

Thread
    I need you guys to clear something up for me in regards to laborers. I've run the numbers and from what I can tell I make quite a bit more silver selling my Full T5 Stonecutter journals at the market then I would by giving it to my laborer and selling…
  • Ruukio -

Replied to the thread The Off-Season Crystal Tournament.

it seems a joke to me implementing all those silver sink mechanics etc. and then dropping 20b silver to winners of some stupid off season tournament.
  • Ruukio -

Liked Robinhoodrs’s post in the thread The Off-Season Crystal Tournament.

Like (Post)
    SBI during Season 9: We want to punish end-game guilds silver stockpile and hurt your gameplay style in the meantime because there's to much wealth in the game for these guilds. Also SBI: Here's 5billion silver per person in the best guild in the game…
  • SharpSpoons -

Replied to the thread [NaCI] Vastaya is recruiting BANGERS and Gathers.

• Durian -

Posted the thread Arena Matchmaking and Participation.

Thread
    I really enjoy the arena game mode and spend quite a bit of time playing it. These are a few issues that I think are pretty major and I'd love to see some improvement on. Matchmaking - Smarter matchmaking (i.e. by elo) and if it already exists, then…
  • Acoustic -

Replied to the thread Best blackzone transport build?.

Why do people not use Dual Swords or something? Lower CD on the jump, you can have Iron Will for a speedboost/purge immunity, and you can tag mobs to stack up Heroic Fighting.
  • FelipeFeh -

Replied to the thread T0RMENTA - Recrutando Novos Membros(Br/PT).