Recent Activities

• deenne -

Replied to the thread Cursed counter?.

Guardian helmet,soldier helmet,assassin shoes,cleric cowl,cleric robe,cleanse if we talking about E fiend cowl,mage robe,cleric cowl,cleric robe,assasin jacket, etc.. if we talking about merc jacket.
  • Zarek -

Liked Draedark’s post in the thread DO ANYTHING WITH RATS IN CORRUPTED.

Like (Post)
    Lucky for you, there is OneNote. Thanks Mr. Gates! Here we go again.... Myth: Corrupted Dungeons are made for only 1v1 PvP content, PvE is not welcome. Busted: CORRUPTED DUNGEONS Corrupted Dungeons are new single-player dungeons found throughout the…
  • DeuxVault -

Replied to the thread App over heated my phone. Gave me a warning and closed the app.

I dont know if this is also the case for you but I advise you to use the lowest bearable brightness both on your phone and the ingame brightness option, did well with mine do bear in mind, dont turn it all the way down that you cant see sh*t but to a…
  • Quote from deenne: “Quote from Skelst: “Quote from deenne: “Quote from Skelst: “Quote from deenne: “buddy im living in BZ since 2018. what you talk about. royals players are meme. and baby cry ” What you brag about has absolutely nothing to…
  • deenne -

Liked Parallel’s post in the thread Quarrier boots in Corrupted Dungeons.

Like (Post)
    I just love how the guy who only plays the most broken builds in corrupteds is the one championing this change. It's because broken ass daggers are in his way, and really it's the dagger build he should be crying about moreso than the boots. The boots…
  • they havent albion already wasted 31gb of data on me, and i havent still seen the log in screen yet after more than 2 days
  • Jmean -

Replied to the thread [ARCH]Unique Corporation is Recruiting !.

• Zarek -

Liked Saccavirano’s post in the thread DO ANYTHING WITH RATS IN CORRUPTED.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Scope: “ I mean this is Albion! ” You got the point, this is Albion. Have you checked the Albion official trailer? "In Albion, you can be anything you want to be"
  • DeuxVault -

Replied to the thread [October 22nd] Android Update Fix (Update: 14:00 UTC).

• LEGIONsACE -

Replied to the thread error on download.

i can't seem to update the game even though retrying non stop for few hours now :( everytime i press retry the game doesn't download any additional stuff and after few minutes it gives me the same damned msg please help me fix this if anyone knows another…
  • Armored -

Replied to the thread App over heated my phone. Gave me a warning and closed the app.

Quote from SaltySurprise: “Quote from Armored: “Having the same issues with the Note 20 Ultra. Can't play more then a few mins before the heat levels become way to hot. ” Hello. Flagship models have the processing capacity to run most of the game…
  • Isaac20 -

Liked DevilBibek’s post in the thread [October 22nd] Android Update Fix (Update: 14:00 UTC).

Like (Post)
    No man its already been like 2 days..... Me n some of other friends have been reporting this android bug since few hours of update release..... I appreciate that they r bringing new updates for player's better experience but its very disappointed that…
  • Parallel -

Replied to the thread Quarrier boots in Corrupted Dungeons.

I just love how the guy who only plays the most broken builds in corrupteds is the one championing this change. It's because broken ass daggers are in his way, and really it's the dagger build he should be crying about moreso than the boots. The boots…
  • IXxHODGES -

Replied to the thread Our Guild I NA I PVP I BLACKZONE.

• PipeGuy -

• PowerInc -

Posted the thread Cannot complete my destiny - Stuck farming in T2 due to game bug..

Thread
    My destiny will not update itself only on specific thing. Gathering and such is fine but upgrading Armor and Weapons is not. It will not budge there. Game breaking bug?
  • kheeta -

Quote from PipeGuy: “I've been encountering SO many cursed staff players and it's almost impossible to beat them Any tips to counter them? ” if we are talking about classic merc jacket curse build - all depends is he using guardian boots or not If…
  • Draedark -

Liked Piraterer’s post in the thread Re: Gathering Gear on Corrupted.

Like (Post)
    So i counter gathering gear with gathering gear instead of crying like some random noob. Seems like i am a smart boy :)
  • SkylighterHK -

Liked Draedark’s post in the thread Re: Gathering Gear on Corrupted.

Like (Post)
    By79EwE.png