Recent Activities

• nadolguna -

Posted the thread New player question about weapons.

Thread
    Heya. So i recently started playing Albion. Got my self abit of cash after following a guide and farming abit and now I feel its time for me to find my main weapon. But i'm not sure what to pick, dont wanna scuff my character by wasting money , time and…
  • Nesnes -

Replied to the thread Stones missing.

Hi! Because we are currently in the test phases for the new server, we decided it would be best if we don't give players the option to cheat items on the test server for now. We want to make the test environment as realistic as possible. So…
  • Blenfjorn -

Replied to the thread Really Scary Bug.

Skipping empty loadouts is fine, but why add stuff I didn't actually die with? Still makes no sense.
  • Shadowbrick -

Replied to the thread cant go any were on the test sever.

Are you trying to access the West or East test server? The Albion East test server is currently used for some internal tests and therefore not accessible for players.
  • ziigii -

Replied to the thread Minimum IP to join mist.

Bad idea. It would only kill the open world aspect of the mist. If you like IP requierment and hate rats there is always HG/CD for you. This has to be like 20th post asking about this...
  • The_Support_God -

Liked Leko’s post in the thread Combat Balance Bows Buffs Suggestions - All bows are trash for Solo PVP.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sedocoi: “I think youre full of shit. Bows are so fucking fun in pvp, i DESTROY KIDS. Idk if youre just trying too hard or not realizing the strength of the bow. You HAVE to run away, and they HAVE TO CHASE YOU. Bow does have 1 downfall-…
  • YTristan -

Replied to the thread "SOCIEDAD DE LA RIKURA" RECLUTA.

• Kikee -

Posted the thread Looking for Freelance Support Agents (Japanese, French).

Thread
    Dear Adventurers! Once again, our Support team is looking to increase our manpower by adding friendly and helpful members of the community to our ranks. This time around, we are specifically looking for Japanese and French speakers. If you’re…
  • Madma -

Replied to the thread PVE server.

Just to clarify, I don't want to be rude and answer "no PvE server is bad" and nothing else... :P I really LOVE PvE content, and it is still the most part of my daily playing...but what is PvE, fighting the mobs? Mobs are essentially STUPID in this game:…
  • Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread "No Founder Status" still showing on Test Server.

Hey there, the Staging Asia Server is still in an internal testphase and does not display any accurate data regarding the actual Release dates for the Asia Server. Also, whatever you do on Live (like buying a Founder Pack) has no impact on Staging…
  • solventh -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread Mists.

Like (Post)
    They did. There is non lethal Mists with lesser rewards that matches up risk/reward wise for people not willing to wear gear. Rats wearing T5 shit do not belong in the real Mists. With that said it is absurd the Devs allow high IP in the non lethal…
  • danielbayles -

Posted the thread "No Founder Status" still showing on Test Server.

Thread
    I have downloaded the Test Server already, and i have purchased the Gold Founders Pack 2 dyas ago... but still the login page still says "No Founder Status" even after i have logged on with my account. Any update on this?
  • one4all -

Replied to the thread BULGARIAN GUILD LOOKING FOR MEMBERS.

Youtube : youtube.com/@mercurialbg6417/videos <--- Here u can watch our clips
  • one4all -

Replied to the thread BULGARIAN GUILD LOOKING FOR MEMBERS.

BULGARIAN GUILD one4all recruit players we have HQ in Timberslope Dell we are BULGARIAN guild do PvE/PvP gank/gather/fights like small to large scale etc. Discord : discord.gg/VEAxUCBkBg
  • SirTorvi -

Posted the thread BADDY - ENGLISH GUILD - RECRUITS EXPERIENCED PLAYERS.

Thread
    BADDY is a semi-progress guild looking for experienced players. We want to build something with our members from the start of the Asia server. As a guild, we want to become a strong English-speaking guild that acts without a big handhold. At the
  • Groovyfruit -

Posted the thread Не брать данную личность.

Thread
    Chuba57 данный перс, с дс, проходит с тобой весь данж, потом просто кикает с дс и кидает на деньги Vorgan0102#8529 НЕ БРАТЬ ни в какие гильдии
  • LucasR -

Posted the thread Minimum IP to join mist.

Thread
    Well, what about adding a 1300ip minimum to join LETHAL mists ( solo / duo ). For those rats, non lethal is there. isnt it enought anyone can go to HGs 2v2 without any spec or gear ? Cmon, it would even adress the rat problem you know.
  • Groovyfruit -

Replied to the thread Замечание.

Chuba57 данный перс, с дс, проходит с тобой весь данж, потом просто кикает с дс и кидает на деньги Vorgan0102#8529 НЕ БРАТЬ ни в какие гильдии