Recent Activities

• Fusionbomb -

Replied to the thread Axes need more Utility.

Quote from Captainrussia: “ Quote from Fusionbomb: “Depending on the situation/content, free'ing up your helm/feet/cape slots may be worth the loss in damage from stew. ” Im highly skeptical that 9% energy consumtion is going to generate me 100s of…
  • MSGmaroine -

Replied to the thread Albion Crashing.

I have the same error guys any help ? support ? :(
  • Taromchyanin -

Liked Mytherceria’s post in the thread Реквием по старым черным землям.

Like (Post)
    Всем привет и большое спасибо за участие в конкурсе! Теперь прием работ закрыт и скоро мы объявим победителей.
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Axes need more Utility.

Quote from Fusionbomb: “Does anyone ever carry dozens of millions' worth of silver on an ox, in t4 gear? ” Because its an alt and because t4 (4.1 to be exact) is the highest tier that said alt can wear? There is always a reason. So I was curious if…
  • Alemaoo -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread tell me why?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Alemaoo: “nope, work play and earn your own. ” Fixed it for you .. its a game.
  • Alemaoo -

Replied to the thread tell me why?.

• Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Staff of Balance is missing a 0 in its resistance buff :).

oh yeah, bump EDIT: Although when used with plate it seems Ok... esp with the new (and much needed) buff to Requite on Avalonian Plate. Still a 100 resist buff (not like proposed 300) would be nice, hopefully can use this item with something else but…
  • Swabien -

Replied to the thread (ART) Galahad is recruiting!.

Have Really enjoyed this group a lot. Great company, helpful environment and lot laughs :)
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread T8 Mat nodes nerfed to 3 tics!!?.

Quote from blappo: “meh, gathering is too easy if you have the right hideouts... but that is the key who really has them? handfuls. ” territory warfare should be about... ... territory warfare. Whoever has best terry wins... or as one good old…
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Healers and Specters.

Quote from Tabor: “The double healer meta is currently a brainless playstyle utilizing great holy since its simple and effective E heal. The upcoming nerf will help balance this particular combo moving forward but I am sure teams will adapt with some…
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Reduce bear paw E cd to 20s from 30s.

Quote from gmatagmis: “It's just need to have jump invun to be fine. ” CC invuln, to make it seem less OP (I'll take full invuln any-day tho, but thats not gonna happen)