Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Asaroth -

Mag den Beitrag von letwolf im Thema inner focus.

Like (Beitrag)
    Omg I definitely love new Inner Focus xD I AM FLASH!!!
  • Asaroth -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 1v1 dungeons or HG verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Trogdor: „Imagine this! Only 3 1v1 gates and theyre in cv, bb and cob. Groups come to zvz so that their champion can enter the gate! Pay me for more awesome ideas “ Exactly what i was suggesting, Yes there is many solo pvp videos but they…
  • Tahsim -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema What're the most profitable crops? verfasst.

Beitrag
    As a man who want to be the most efficient in that aspect of the game, i'm looking forward for any other advice this post can give us !
  • Piddle -

Hat das Thema How much total silver is there in the game currently? gestartet.

Thema
    I've started looking at things and thinking about things, and I have some minor concerns that there isn't actually as much silver floating around as I thought. My current thinking is that there is just such a massive amount of silver that nothing really…
  • MrManslayerX -

Beitrag
    Suppose I'll have to break out my old cryptotrader pants and start analyzing markets, thanks for the info so far guys, it's much appreciated. Still looking forward to any further knowledge from those willing to share ^^
  • Bermuda -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Keys for iOS verfasst.

Beitrag
    Waiting over a year...still no key
  • Piddle -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Owlsane: „Unless you go to the late game by max specing all crops then do a graphic too see the crops market trend and change according to it. On my case i think next month ill be 100 spec on every herb beside t2 and will always focusing on…
  • TheCollector -

Hat das Thema 2 remain gestartet.

Thema
    YZNYJV7HG4AT3ZZCCTTQ3A4HL 936HDCE4GA2PCCU7ZYJVQCHR2
  • Ravenar -

Mag den Beitrag von Dagother im Thema [Updated] Testserver Patch Notes - Nimue Patch #7.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hi guys! Test server was updated with patch #7 and is currently open for all players. In the screenshot below I marked free crafting stations (T8: warrior/mage/hunter/toolmaker) and Destiny Board unlock stone for you to have some fun! ^^ Please post your…
  • sniper226 -

Hat das Thema 25 keys gestartet.

Thema
  • KOBbI4 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Набор гильдий в альянс FAM verfasst.

Beitrag
    радик, шо опять? IG6kzhMa_400x400.jpg
  • tabooshka -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema New features in UPDATE, Please READ this. verfasst.

Beitrag
    Mount speed isnt geeting nerfed, overall speed is getting buffed
  • Trogdor -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 1v1 dungeons or HG verfasst.

Beitrag
    Imagine this! Only 3 1v1 gates and theyre in cv, bb and cob. Groups come to zvz so that their champion can enter the gate! Pay me for more awesome ideas
  • Dagother -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Latest iOS client suffers extreme stutter and lag verfasst.

Beitrag
    Upcoming patch #7 will fix audio issues and should improve performance, especially for 2 GB devices. Please note 2 GB devices are currently under evaluation and performance issues might still occur - make sure you've got shadows off and low/normal visual…
  • Bezerker -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 5 new trial keys verfasst.

Beitrag
    2 remain
  • Grimhawke-EB -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Latest iOS client suffers extreme stutter and lag verfasst.

Beitrag
    I updated my iOS this week, along with the Albion client update and haven't been experiencing any of these performance issues since then.