Recent Activities

• Neef -

Replied to the thread New Dungeons Just Suck.

Quote from ToothlessRaider: “If you enter one and are underpowered or just cant kill it, you have to wait 5 minutes before you can A out? If for some reason you need to log off, you cant log out for 5 minutes? Come on, real life happens. I…
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread Nerf crossbows..

Quote from Psyopy: “Light crossbows destroy everyone 1v1. ” not true I destoryed one just a bit ago with 1handed sword musiak.
  • Lassidar -

Replied to the thread How do we counter healers?.

Quote from leftyleap: “you protest on the forums til they get nerffed into oblivion and can';t heal anyone anymore... ” Have you tried healing today? It's actual F'n garbage. I guess they want healers to get solo'd by lower ip players without…
  • CaptainBastard -

Posted the thread Immediately hotfix on portals for avalonian roads.

Thread
    Staying on what you said this should be a content for small groups, so for what insane reason did you put the 20 people gates? That is so naive and irresonable; immediatly hotfix them, who has 20 people group should go to regular black zone with a kick…
  • Tempei -

Replied to the thread Hellgate bug.

Quote from Akoron: “Not a bug, this was done on purpose my guy. ” Find it hard to believe that SBI would approve this mechanic for 5 v 5 hg when casualties are bound to happen and if you lose a healer you pretty much can't do the boss. especially in…
  • Crane -

Posted the thread Black screen to login 70% of the time when entering a new zone.

Thread
    In a full pvp game, there is nothing better than entering a new zone and having to wait 30 seconds for it to time out to the login window. This has been happening for a solid week, and it just keeps happening. Never happened before.
  • bugowski -

Replied to the thread Гильдия "Gold Raven" в городе Bridgewatch.

• Akoron -

Replied to the thread Hellgate bug.

Not a bug, this was done on purpose my guy.
  • Parallel -

Liked Georg51’s post in the thread The Current Albion Online Round Table.

Like (Post)
    I think you guys are making the false assumption that PvP players and PvE players are always mutually exclusive. Yes, some are strictly one or the other, but I'd venture to guess that most players enjoy both forms of content, such as I do and many in my…
  • Diablo 2: When you die in PVP you would drop some Gold/Silver and one of your ear's! You could hold onto these ears, and its a nice little reminder that you killed this person. Some people would even try to buy their ears back, so you couldn't brag…
  • The D2 Ear's made me laugh, remembering the sound it made when dropped on the floor! :D In Albion, there is the Killboard, so couldn't remove bragging right's proofs. Personally, I wouldn't fancy another unstackable item to further crowd my banks, but I…
  • Quote from Psyopy: “There has not been a game as sandboxy and advanced as UO ever since. Amazing to think that after 25 years we still do not have a game that offers the same level of functionality that UO did. We still can't pickpocket, can't place…
  • Lassidar -

Liked leftyleap’s post in the thread How do we counter healers?.

Like (Post)
    you protest on the forums til they get nerffed into oblivion and can';t heal anyone anymore... or you can actually think for yourself and come up with an idea using in game skills. Aso, think twice before attacking a max specced fully maxed geared…
  • GODPURE -

Posted the thread why did you even add roads??? BZ was dead already.

Thread
    so the blackzone that was already too big as it was, with how dead the blackzone was... and the blackzone NEEDED to be half of what it was for the player base... like back when they added the 2nd tier on top of the older blackzone... which was also a…
  • Sylelvaen -

Posted the thread 2 week support ticket.

Thread
    Gave all information required to recover my accounts. It's been over 2 weeks now. Still hasn't been handled.
  • Muhallebi -

Replied to the thread Minoc.

Hala yaptırım uygulanmadı, arkadaşça uyarına kulak verdim acaba o yüzden mi? Lütfen yaptırım uygulattığın zaman günceller misin. Kanalımın geleceğini buradan takip edeceğim. Öptüm, Muhallebi
  • Dollhouse -

Posted the thread Rise of Avalon est en direct.

Thread
    d177f0da272447a218e72a7f9351cb0c32e61d15.jpeg Albion Online entre dans une nouvelle ère avec les Routes d’Avalon, les Donjons corrompus, les armes avaloniennes, les améliorations de la qualité de vie et bien plus encore
  • hypnoticshadow -

Posted the thread Last Shadows recruitamento.

Thread
    Salve a tutti, la gilda Last Shadows cerca nuove reclute per le nostre attività di ganking. Non lo avevo mai fatto ma questa volta voglio spendere però due parole in più sul descrivere cosa esattamente facciamo nella nostra gilda sia per dare una idea…
  • Sylelvaen -

Posted the thread Account recovery taking over two weeks.

Thread
    I started the process Before Aug 1st. Getting screwed over in gold purchases. Would really like an actual response and to play the game again. Thanks