Recent Activities

• Akkarinbr -

Replied to the thread Dark continent - War fog.

It is a very interesting idea, maybe another portal does not match much, but the central part of black could be used to create this new area.
  • Koray -

Posted the thread [21.01.20] Onemli Hideout Hatasi [Updated 12:20 UTC].

Thread
    Herkese merhaba, Guncelleme 2 (12:20 UTC): Ilk hideout savasi bitmis bulunmak uzere.Manuel yaptigimiz yama istediğimiz gibi calisti. Simdi diger hideouts lar icin ayni yamayi uygulayacagiz. Ana yama yarin paylasmaya dusunuyoruz. Not: bizim manual yama…
  • Akkarinbr -

Liked Menic’s post in the thread Dark continent - War fog.

Like (Post)
    Hey guys, I know that we just received a major update on the continent, but I was wondering what could come in a future update, I will share with you and I would like to hear from you. Imagine a dark continent, the map would have a dark theme…
  • Mytherceria -

Liked azaru’s post in the thread MacOS Launcher crashing constantly after Queen Hotfix #1.

Like (Post)
    now it works :)
  • Mytherceria -

Liked Acht’s post in the thread MacOS Launcher crashing constantly after Queen Hotfix #1.

Like (Post)
    I tried both: • Update of yesterdays Queens-version on MacOS • Complete reinstall on MacOS Both works flawlessly now! Thx :thumbsup:
  • MrJIeueP -

Posted the thread Сонный турне.

Thread
    С сегодняшнего дня, по всем городам и деревням Альбиона будет ходить сонный псих, который на протяжении одного или двух часов будет заниматься очень…
  • Actoro -

Replied to the thread Hideouts: A Detailed Guide.

If i recall corretly, the queen update was supose to help the small guilds or alliance, and the hideouts does not worth it if you are a small guild or alliance. My guild try to put a Hideout two times, and we were not able to defend it becouse of the…
  • iRawr -

Replied to the thread Crystal League Token.

Quote from Zahi: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Zahi: “Quote from Dagother: “Hey, in current offseason Crystal League is only playable till level 3 thus you can't earn level 4 tokens. ” @DagotherWe know that, but completely removing the token seems…
  • FunnyStealer -

Posted the thread баги после обновы.

Thread
    фармили данж в три человека очень долго, а в итоге в конце БАГ, вместо награды
  • Actoro -

Replied to the thread [21.01.20] Critical Hideout Issue [Updated 12:20 UTC].

If i recall corretly, the queen update was supose to help the small guilds or alliance, and the hideouts does not worth it if you are a small guild or alliance. My guild try to put a Hideout two times, and we were not able to defend it becouse of the…
  • azaru -

Replied to the thread MacOS Launcher crashing constantly after Queen Hotfix #1.

• Acht -

Replied to the thread MacOS Launcher crashing constantly after Queen Hotfix #1.

I tried both: • Update of yesterdays Queens-version on MacOS • Complete reinstall on MacOS Both works flawlessly now! Thx :thumbsup:
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Shawesome’s post in the thread charging a blade.

Like (Post)
    @TRSC You can also generate a Heroic Charge by using Iron Will (W spell). Note that if you are using Interrupt (also W spell) your normal attack damage (auto-attack) will get increased by 20% for each Heroic Charge (max of 3 stacks) for 5 seconds.
  • Piddle -

Replied to the thread BZ cities.

Sometimes things like this are intended so that player activity is constrained in certain ways the developers believe to be an overall positive. Part of the queen update is about getting players of different play-styles/calibers/competitiveness to be…
  • Extasis -

Replied to the thread Fame changed?.

Quote from Tabor: “Yeah the logic of reducing fame because more is available is absurd. So as a dungeon runner they drastically increased your risk by needing to clear the dungeon now and also added the caveat of nerfing your reward by reducing the…
  • Grimjowz -

Replied to the thread Update problem?.

Quote from BranSven: “Hi Folks, Try updating your Default Shell to zsh (Apple Support Page: support.apple.com/en-us/HT208050) I have not opened Terminal since updating to Catalina and I was still set to bash. This allowed the Albion patch to download and…
  • Elsa -

Replied to the thread Question about lore.

Quote from Salzur: “Why when the king Arthur got Excalibur didn´t use that "so powerful that it will make whoever wields" to win the war? ” Arthur was betrayed. Quote from Salzur: “P.D: Can you add to the factions lore the Avalonian group? and…
  • Erou -

Liked BranSven’s post in the thread Albion Online Launcher quits unexpectedly.

Like (Post)
    Hi Folks, Try updating your Default Shell to zsh (Apple Support Page: support.apple.com/en-us/HT208050) I have not opened Terminal since updating to Catalina and I was still set to bash. This allowed the Albion patch to download and I am back in business!
  • Shawesome -

Replied to the thread ​Resource Distribution Changes in the New Outlands​ / Fishing Issues.

New Issue: I just fished for about 30 minutes in the BZ. I just caught one fish per catch. Every now and then there were two but very rare. full t8 fisherman gear (stacks were at 10) + t8 avalonian fishing rod t8 fisherman 100/95 Before the update,…
  • Roccandil -

Replied to the thread BZ cities.

Personal islands, royal markets, black market, faction content, solo content, casual content.