Recent Activities

• j0ei -

Replied to the thread Small-scale/Solo PvP Axes - Rending strike buff.

As much of an axe-enjoyer that I am, I would have to disagree with you. Axes are by no means "weak" for 1v1s, its weapon toolkit just leans in favor of the group-fighting scenario. And you also still have the "Battleaxe" for 1v1s, there is no further
  • ProdigalX -

Replied to the thread [ARCH] SINGAPORE Recruiting (Martlock) (SEA/EU/NA).

• Howitzar -

Posted the thread LF Guild. OCE. UTC 6-14. FS Based.

Thread
    Hey ya'll. Intermediate player based in Australia. Have tried these forums, Reddit, and the in-game /rec channel for the past few weeks. Keen to get into some more group content. Any help would be appreciated.
  • Lachery -

Posted the thread LAG ISSUE.

Thread
    Does anyone experience "Random Reconnecting" and "Zoning to new place Long Black Screen + High Ping"? badly need someone to help me out, since day 1 my ping is 250 and it's normal for me on PH Country (Philippines)
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Nerf Bow.

@PaladinJavier you do know that explosive arrows is one of the few W in the game that can reach over 1k base damage? that's basically 1/3 of bow's damage output for the first 6 shots of reg bow before it ramps up with the resist shred in cd it is…
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Small-scale/Solo PvP Axes - Rending strike buff.

-3% movespeed and attack speed nerf was done probably because of sword's ability to run away when there was nothing to keep sword's ability to reset in check but this nerf did not do anything because the offenders of hyper mobility was out there still…
  • PaladinJavier -

Replied to the thread Re: What are you waiting to nerf Greataxe?.

yo shitters keep thinking he is a mod lmao. SBI please send help this retarded people back home. they drawn in a glass. look how poor this guy is. from funny to awkward as hell.
  • PaladinJavier -

Quote from Zentiic: “Quote from PaladinJavier: “Quote from Zentiic: “Quote from BraveArt: “No mobility?? We’re you on crack when you wrote this ” I think he means to say they have no mobility if their on there turret setup (explosive arrows),…
  • The_Support_God -

@Trial_hard you got a bone to pick with me? i said thanks for the numbers because he @Hattenhair gave more accurate info than you ever have even for me it shows i acknowledge his effort to pull up data and calculate numbers but those numbers only…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Grrwal’s post in the thread Solution for /say spammers in cities.

Like (Post)
    There are few things more annoying than someone in the market or city begging, or spamming /say, instead of playing. I propose the following: if someone is begging you can auto-duel them with a combat buff for you so the knockdown is quicker. Think of…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked SHARKY’s post in the thread Controller support for mobile.

Like (Post)
    Please see Dagother's very recent comment on the matter: Quote from Dagother: “Hey, we do not support any external controllers. But ofc we're looking for different ways to improve the game so I'm not saying we'll never support it, maybe one day! ”
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked SHARKY’s post in the thread Compatibilidade com Gamepad.

Like (Post)
    Please see Dagother's very recent comment on the matter: Quote from Dagother: “Hey, we do not support any external controllers. But ofc we're looking for different ways to improve the game so I'm not saying we'll never support it, maybe one day! ”
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked SHARKY’s post in the thread Newcomer.

Like (Post)
    Welcome to the forum @arkfish, I hope you continue to enjoy your journey through the world of Albion. One little bit of advice - turn off the EN Global Chat in-game. You'll find it helps keep the 'noise' to a minimum.
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Replied to the thread Greeting. I am here to advocate unsolicited petitions.

• Zsahra -

Liked Clasics’s post in the thread Combat Balance So this is what we get now.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Clasics: “Quote from Borbarad: “This is suprisingly not bad. The dmg actually slaps. 20% dmg increase is a lot and god damn, this lasts a looong time. Using it defensively or offensively could be brutal at like…
  • Insotian755 -

Liked Dear’s post in the thread Nachtschattengewächse.

Like (Post)
    Hallo zusammen!
    Wir sind die Nachtschattengewächse, und wir essen alle gerne Brokkoli.
    424322.png
    Das hier ist keine super-fancy Gildenvorstellung, in der wir euch 56 verschiedene tolle Sachen, Gebiete, die wir halten und so weiter vorstellen. Daher
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Laedrea’s post in the thread Is there a set release date for the Call To Arms Patch 9.

Like (Post)
    Soon™ :)