Recent Activities

• lubaee -

Liked sirZer0’s post in the thread LIFE IS GOOD IS RECRUITING.

Like (Post)
    STILL RECRUITING <3
  • lubaee -

Replied to the thread LIFE IS GOOD IS RECRUITING.

• The graphical executable program is already done! It isn't that pretty but it does what it meant to do. I did it as fast as I could :D I just need to fix some compatibilities issues to finally release this version. Screenshot-from-2020-02-25-00-07-57.png
  • Fusionbomb -

Replied to the thread Axes need more Utility.

Quote from Captainrussia: “Crab Omelettes? Are they ever used by anyone? ” Does anyone ever carry dozens of millions' worth of silver on an ox, in t4 gear? Depending on the situation/content, free'ing up your helm/feet/cape slots may be worth the…
  • Hickle -

Replied to the thread Ironhawk.

• blappo -

Replied to the thread Hideout Permissions.

• Equart -

Replied to the thread Inner Focus Debuff.

So i read your post Here , and your arguments in this thread. I remember the day when inner focus was introduced (after NDA changes) in current state as it is now , was testing/playing on it allot , and on that moment( 1 year ago) i knew - it is super…
  • bahamutvii -

Replied to the thread ISO 8.3 Elder's Bow.

thats fine i send you a friend invite, what are you asking for it
  • shizu21311 -

Replied to the thread Login to native app if I have account on steam?.

eles deviam colocar uma tela de login decente na steamO que outras pessoas estão dizendo
  • jojo044 -

Replied to the thread GENIUSES RECRUTE DE NOUVEAUX JOUEURS!!!.

• Свободный опыт. После изучения шмотки или оружия до 100, 10% (вроде) получаемого боевого опыта идёт в свободный опыт. А если поставить галочку,…
  • Luluxi -

Posted the thread Compra de OURO ou VIP via carteira STEAM.

Thread
    Gostaria de saber quando poderei usar minha carteira steam para efetuar compras de ouros no jogo, pois antes de retirarem este método eu fazia muitas compras, e para mim está me fazendo uma grande falta, pois fazer compras via pay pal ou cartão de…
  • itrebogramac -

Replied to the thread king of albion.

we pay taxes but the predominant guild does nothing in return
  • itrebogramac -

Replied to the thread king of albion.

yes there is a predominant guild or alliance but it is very difficult to see their actions in the game so I say that an official king should be implemented that can give real decrees for example determine a day of collection without ambushes or determine…
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Axes need more Utility.

Quote from Fusionbomb: “no mention of royal cowl, crab omelettes, or energy pots /shrug axes may not have much CC, but they have considerable utility ” Scholar Cawl is technically the same (and much cheaper + it gives you shield), its better in 99%…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Replied to the thread Gender change in appearance tab.

Liked Zyrex’s post in the thread Cultist Robe Levitate needs nerf.

Like (Post)
    1.) Cultist robe is QUITE an expensive item to begin with 2.) Interrupts, silence, knockbacks and magic can easily crush the levitate from the R - the T-pose is just priceless lmfao 3.) If you know you can't win against your enemy (because his build…
  • Yehudiel -

Replied to the thread Cultist Robe Levitate needs nerf.

Quote from Neef: “Cultist robe is already getting a nerf in the NDA changes from 4% energy and Heal regen per stick to 3% hp and energy per tick. Also inner focus getting a movespeed nerf of 40% i think that is what it was. ” hooo thank god it's…
  • Yehudiel -

Liked Hollywoodi’s post in the thread Cultist Robe Levitate needs nerf.

Like (Post)
    Lets assume my friend, you have the interrupt to stop the levitate That is fine, but remember, I have more than the robe.. I have purity sandals, a dash and inner focus Now I do one thing, I charge up my inner focus, if u use your interrupt on this,…
  • Fusionbomb -

Replied to the thread New players stop limiting yourself with yellow zones.

Quote from sandstorm22: “My dps is mage or guardian depending on fight Cultist Robe Scholar Sandals Bow or Long Bow depending on fight ” cultist robe is super expensive.. so you could save money by running mage/cleric robe personally when I run…