Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• T4pp3r -

Hat das Thema 20x Trial KEY gestartet.

Thema
  • Wich1935 -

Hat das Thema Argument beg for in vulgaridentically gestartet.

Thema
    premier keto pardon false claims. Punch assign me prize go you at hither times unshakeable the visible wearing down aliment winning styles, and the well designate Blooming tips meander makes you ambiance nudged in proletarian
  • Asaroth -

Hat das Thema 25 keys still Available. gestartet.

Thema
  • Dahlin -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Carleon] Bezimienni - Powracamy do Gry na nowo ! verfasst.

Beitrag
    A ja jestem ciekawy tych dowodow koperacji DG z BK:) Akurat byłem wtedy na tej akcji na SS i to ze natknelismy sie na Was jak kleczyliscie na mobkach, to byla mila niespodzianka. I faktycznie krecil sie tam wsrod Was Dom Grozy i stad pewnie cala…
  • Asaroth -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 25 Fresh Trial Keys to use enjoy. verfasst.

Beitrag
    Bump, all still available.
  • Talib -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Bursztynowy Kartel verfasst.

Beitrag
    Szkodnik jest git. Nie odbieraj mojego postu jako "atak" tylko niektóre osoby przedstawiają poszczególne fakty w innym świetle niż one mogą faktycznie występować. Rosku dosyć klarownie w końcu napisał co jest pięć.
  • Demiurga -

Hat das Thema trial keys still available gestartet.

Thema
  • I play this game since beta 1. And most of the updates they have made all group content or nerfing solo content and pvp. They need to add more solo small scale content to the game. Not everybody has the time to group up. Then the next problem. They…
  • Nadbor -

Hat das Thema TRIAL KEYS gestartet.

Thema
    Huppy Hunting…
  • Kumquat -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Hellgate Loot Analysis w/ Video Evidence verfasst.

Beitrag
    Devs, 2s in there current state are dead, pointless content. Kantos is showing immense effort and passion for your game by taking the time to formalize the evidence above and present it to you clearly. Shouldn't you take the time to review it and…
  • Desriel -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema RIP 2vs2 HG 6/20/2018 verfasst.

Beitrag
    it looks like they just blatantly messed up and changed the loot table to be a blue zone chest, it's a complete joke now. weird that they have yet to respond to anything about this..
  • Desriel -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 2v2 Black/Red Hellgate Loot Nerfed Into The Ground verfasst.

Beitrag
    yeesh no wonder there's no real fights there anymore, hope they actually fix this or there goes one of the few small group content
  • Timo59000 -

Hat das Thema Trial Keys Available gestartet.

Thema
    XV4DKC6KZY3P76JQL7MMLKWQJ 7EPG99GZFYW2JQTHEFWQ3CUZR W97HUWAC2P7EVF74PDAW4NYMH VK9HN4K64T96Q62QJ42ZAHR9A GEKURTU2Q7FTJFVWY7XPY9Q4G E36UYDGNTNTCPPYZNUFKW4VZG 7U2ZQXKWCCNZ9492DU4JN27QU JQZVJYH2EXFQXEUF9K2LHVP3G WECMQEFWL7CZZ2PQKHQKUQ6YJ
  • ZaZii -

Mag den Beitrag von Piddle im Thema I'm hated by a guild now :P.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von JakeTheSnake: „Zitat von Piddle: „Taking advantage of peoples trust in you isn't clever. It is what drug addicts do to their families. Obviously, it is the guild's fault for not having better controls on their stuff and isn't against the…
  • Arkanoid -

Hat das Thema free keys 4U gestartet.

Thema
    WJT2MD9HGWZC4GWMPP3UA3KV7 ZNEDDH7G9TJNTMXTAWXKQGYYT
  • Modnoc -

Beitrag
    Dagother to mój wierny fanboj, dlatego w Reborn jest:d
  • Desriel -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 2v2 Hellgates verfasst.

Beitrag
    could you say why classified as "not a bug"? It drops blue zone loot now, seriously check the loot table please...
  • Dahlin -

Beitrag
    A tak w ogóle to @Dagother jest w jakiejś gildii?
  • Piddle -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema I'm hated by a guild now :P verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von JakeTheSnake: „Zitat von Piddle: „Taking advantage of peoples trust in you isn't clever. It is what drug addicts do to their families. Obviously, it is the guild's fault for not having better controls on their stuff and isn't against the…