Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• solventh -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Is this open world meta acceptable? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Raithe: „Effecting the price of mounts to make certain mounts more expensive than others is a very bad lvl of control. It leaves the content that you are acknowledging is a problem (since you are trying to fix it that's acknowledging it as a…
  • King_Arthur -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema WARNING!!! Albion is a risk merchant! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Just let your bank know. They will unblock them.
  • King_Arthur -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema WARNING!!! Albion is a risk merchant! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Talion: „Zitat von Fusionbomb: „Or buy a VISA giftcard from walmart. “ Those gift cards quite often can only be used domestically. -Talion “ Gift cards don't work
  • Nmka -

Mag den Beitrag von DuendeBrek im Thema What's coming up!.

Like (Beitrag)
    Wipe ... wipe ... a lot of players would love to see this coming, with me including. In my opinion there should a big voting of all players with X of hours played in game (to verify that they are actually players that play from longer time) about Wipe…
  • King_Arthur -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 25% Fame boost destroying the integrity of the game verfasst.

Beitrag
    lol troll post
  • solventh -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Eternalhaze: „Zitat von solventh: „Zitat von Eternalhaze: „Zitat von solventh: „ “ “ bud, i have been in this condition with my packs, a lotta times. not everyone's first priority is silver in this game. it happens. period. i can…
  • Kaiserx -

Mag den Beitrag von Rixlette im Thema Reduce the size of the blackzone.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von EmptyPillow: „The blackzones have been pretty empty so what if they just remove parts of the blackzone to make it smaller? For example only keep anglia. Thoughts? “ no. They're fine as they are. Black zones are empty because everyone is…
  • Lars024 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema How can a small guild earn Bronze rank? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Points can only be gained by (rogue) mages or castles at the moment. Given your small numbers you have 2 (viable) options. The easiest one is to place rogue mages in an enemy territory and defend them. Another option is to take a castle and hope nobody…
  • kazaszek -

Mag den Beitrag von T-ox im Thema Kariera w KFC 2.0.

Like (Beitrag)
    KFC REKRUTUJE !!! Jesteś graczem PvP ? Interesują Cię walki drużynowe ? Dołącz już dziś w szeregi KFC i stań się KURCYAKIEM ! Na początek otrzymujesz rangę rekruta i bacznie przyglądamy się Twoim postępom oraz aktywności. Po 2 tygodniach
  • Kaiserx -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Sobre Tiers verfasst.

Beitrag
    Essa diferença de 8, 10 de dano só faz diferença em GvG de alto nível. Usar T8 pra PvE é jogar silver no lixo, como falaram. Pode usar T6.0 T6.1 que não vai ter diferença nenhuma.
  • Cathair -

Mag den Beitrag von Asaroth im Thema Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online.

Like (Beitrag)
    Atm HCE is too rewarding, a 10% buff to fame in BZ would be nice to get people out and risking pve gear. I also think faming with 8.3 or .3 gear should get 10-20% more ip, Maybe this buff should'nt apply to gvg/HCE/safe cities but open world only like…
  • Eternalhaze -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Theat: „Zitat von Asaroth: „with 0 risk “ You whiners need to get it through your heads that GOOD players kill Dire Wolf mounted players, everyday, sometimes without even using a dire wolf themselves. But you can't seem to accept reality,…
  • Kaiserx -

Mag den Beitrag von Silks im Thema Morte em Albion.

Like (Beitrag)
    não tenha medo de morrer tambem. gear é barato.
  • Raithe -

Beitrag
    Effecting the price of mounts to make certain mounts more expensive than others is a very bad lvl of control. It leaves the content that you are acknowledging is a problem (since you are trying to fix it that's acknowledging it as a prob) in game and…
  • Rixlette -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Reduce the size of the blackzone verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von EmptyPillow: „The blackzones have been pretty empty so what if they just remove parts of the blackzone to make it smaller? For example only keep anglia. Thoughts? “ no. They're fine as they are. Black zones are empty because everyone is…
  • Kaiserx -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Como dar importância as cidades fora da Black? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von eversonau: „ainda acho que os portos foram e são a melhor forma de movimenta entre real e zona preta caerlion tenta substituir o que antes da mudança de mapa foi queensmarket mas a empresa esquecer que a cidade se tornou uma cidade…
  • Rixlette -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 25% Fame boost destroying the integrity of the game verfasst.

Beitrag
    On the one hand they could be less frequent on the other hand i saved all my tomes of insight for this. Make the best of it and save some tomes and recources for these events to powerlevel a bit. 25% isn't 'destroying' anything though but i will admit…
  • d3qu -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Nowe nagrody Sezonowe Wojen Gildii już tu są – Nosorożce Wojenne, Posągi i więcej verfasst.

Beitrag
    No dobra to jesteśmy umówieni na rundkę po underway-u tylko jak zarysuję to co złego to nie ja ;p
  • Kazno -

Mag den Beitrag von DuendeBrek im Thema Some Quick Albion Ideas.

Like (Beitrag)
    [part 2] KDqN2f2.png Dragons Peak: is in my opinion - really - EPIC idea! Let me show you what I mean: Dragons Peak, is new 1 map island on the map that you dont have access to. But - you can get there if you have Drangons Key! But how to get this…
  • Raithe -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online verfasst.

Beitrag
    Wow. How stagnant.