Recent Activities

• Aynraynd -

Replied to the thread Hellgate Adjustments in Patch 3.

HG x1 and x3 sounds nice, once CD are pve with some pvp (and not pvp with some pve) and 10s are so dificult to make groups. But lets focus on relesed content. Make 2s more interesting for veterans that wanna risk more than T4.2 garbage build. Idk how…
  • Grizbold -

Replied to the thread TheKingsmen (NA/EU/OCE-English speaking-Very active-Non toxic community).

• ProdigalX -

Replied to the thread [ARCH] SINGAPORE Recruiting (Martlock) (SEA/EU/NA).

• Deathskills -

Liked Piraterer’s post in the thread suggestion, RMT allert.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Izum: “You don't understand how it works in a sentence.A person wearing a top tier 8, dying in certain zones, simply receives a debuff on his equipment. Opponent picking up his equipment sees the same top tier 8, but only limited in time of…
  • Dsoares -

Posted the thread PROBLEMA DE CONEXÃO 21:00 UTC.

Thread
    Todo dia desde o update no começo da season o ping e a desconexão está afetando muitos jogadores brasileiros, vejo muitas pessoas com o mesmo problema que o meu, quando da esse horário entre 20:00 UTC ~ 00:00 UTC o ping eleva absurdamente. O que…
  • decand -

Replied to the thread Advice for Ganking Builds with Bows??.

A generic solo bow ganker build that isn't really in fashion but still can be pulled off would be: Warbow, mage cowl, assassin jacket, some sort of boots poison arrow, frost shot as skills, there should be some gameplay of this playstyle somewhere on…
  • KASSIUZ -

Posted the thread bug buying premium.

Thread
    I was trying to buy the premium for the first time and I get an error and reboot albion, steam and my PC and suggest getting the error.
  • Tomperon -

Replied to the thread Corrupted Dungeons Neutralize regen in CDG.

So, you respawn near dogs and got half HP. You doomed?
  • Tomperon -

Replied to the thread suggestion, RMT allert.

Why do you think gears looted from PvP are a RMT/game currency problem? Also this idea isnt good, people play albion to feed on his foes.
  • decand -

Replied to the thread Does plate armour increase knock back distance?.

Yes for some, because knockbacks have a fixed speed and are coded by time spent in the air. Exceptions that come to mind are cloth cowl bop and ironclad E since those have a fixed duration/distance after some reworks. There are videos out there of full…
  • Norgannon -

Replied to the thread HustlinHitmans ⚔️ [Reclutamiento abierto].

• Norgannon -

Replied to the thread HustlinHitmans ⚔️ [Reclutamiento abierto].

• Evas_Flarelight -

Replied to the thread Ironman.

Quote from EzilyPzily: “Do you think SBI would ever be interested in making an official ironman style game mode? I think a LOT of people would enjoy the challenge to it would be really interesting. Self sufficient no markets, cant loot kills…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked fomo03’s post in the thread I want some nice friends !.

Like (Post)
    Hello there :) My name is Faisal you can call me FOMO 32 years old from Saudi Arabia. I'm super nice, friendly more social than hardcore player but when i'm serious about something I work really hard to make it happen and my goal now is Hellgates :evil: and…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Robinhoodrs’s post in the thread SCAM by SBI ?.

Like (Post)
    Books & Resources are what cause the major price hike, it's the same as if you were to travel with said items from say Thetford to Lymhurst, its to stop players using the system as a free transport.
  • Worros -

Replied to the thread Become the Fearsome Keeper of Souls!.

I really like the skin but I like it cause it reminds me of the time I played WoW (about 10-15 years ago) and of my Undead Mage. As a matter of fact the skin looks a little too much like Forsaken model from WoW. The price is way too high though.…
  • ImSeanBTW -

Liked Toptal’s post in the thread RKOverdrive's Fishing guide.

Like (Post)
  • StevensBot -

Liked Toptal’s post in the thread RKOverdrive's Fishing guide.

Like (Post)
  • Dyfnwal -

Replied to the thread Become the Fearsome Keeper of Souls!.

Quote from Sadaleus: “Nice skin and all but does it fit in April? Wonder what (if anything) will be released in November during Halloween ?( ” Quote from Hostility: “Just some feedback on this: It seems like quality on these skins are going down…
  • Dyfnwal -

Liked Sadaleus’s post in the thread Become the Fearsome Keeper of Souls!.

Like (Post)
    Nice skin and all but does it fit in April? Wonder what (if anything) will be released in November during Halloween ?(