Recent Activities

• LannisterStark -

Replied to the thread Problema con mi isla de gremio en FORT STERLING.

ponte en contacto con support@albiononline.com
  • Anhe -

Posted the thread Combat Balance Long dismount system.

Thread
    Hello, SBI. Latest changes to dismount system in mists looks AMAZING!. Please add it in other zone types of Albion, i.e. this have to be regular, to prevent some rats or ganker packs dismounting on me after my escaping. Ganking should be smart, not spam.
  • Zkcom -

Posted the thread Hoarfrost staff.

Thread
    So after the rework this weapon got absolutely deleted from the game it was good in 2v2 and small scales pvp and can work in cd after the nerf (rework) the e is not useful for any content it can only work with q1 and it has bad dmg cc and slow movment…
  • DummyRobert -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread NDA Balance Playtests.

Like (Post)
    We are working right now on balance changes which are intended to go live in the the Off Season after the CLC, between S17 and S18. The aim is to tone a few items down that are very dominant in certain content types, like Great Arcane. Further tone down…
  • DummyRobert -

Replied to the thread Getting premium without premium?.

The quicker way is to work in real word. Then use your real money to buy it.
  • mahalkong -

Posted the thread Getting premium without premium?.

Thread
    So I have been playing for a long time now, I bought premium for 4 months last year but sadly i couldn't play in that time, so basically I lost all of my silver and all of my months of premium. Any ideas on how to get premium without having premium?…
  • LannisterStark -

Replied to the thread ¿Este FORO en español Funciona? recoleccion de Poco Comun.

El sistema de gathering funciona por niveles del 2 al 8 los encantamientos van del 4 al 8 Puedes recolectar recursos encantados del mismo nivel que tus herramientas o inferior. Por ejemplo con herramienta nivel 4 puedes recolectar nivel2-3-4.0- 4.1-…
  • FERCYY -

Replied to the thread [1. December 2022] Beyond the Veil Patch 1.

Quote from xFenixOne: “was this a mistake or what you said we wont be able to throw randomized dungeons maps un non-Hideout roads but we arent able even to throw the group dungeons in de HO zones i really dont get it was this a mistake? group dungeons…
  • Midgard -

Liked ThreeHades’s post in the thread Price Changes for Premium and Gold on Nov 28th.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Midgard: “Quote from ThreeHades: “You do realize that at one point, almost every player in Albion Online would have called you stupid for actually paying for something in Albion Online, ” Only stupid players would say that. Anyone paying…
  • Kryptor -

Replied to the thread User Interface Increase limit of hidden islands.

I just discovered that when you reach the limit of hidden islands, you can't add any more islands in favorite. Seriously, the limit of a hundread is too small when you are in a big guild and everyone gives you access to their island even though no one…
  • LannisterStark -

Replied to the thread Recuperacion de cuenta.

ponte en contacto con support@albiononline.com suerte!
  • FERCYY -

Liked LannisterStark’s post in the thread [1. December 2022] Beyond the Veil Patch 1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from xFenixOne: “was this a mistake or what you said we wont be able to throw randomized dungeons maps un non-Hideout roads but we arent able even to throw the group dungeons in de HO zones i really dont get it was this a mistake? group dungeons…
  • FERCYY -

Liked grul’s post in the thread [1. December 2022] Beyond the Veil Patch 1.

Like (Post)
    Quote from LannisterStark: “And thinking about why the mythical mobs are not visible in the map... its just to have the oportunity to everyone to find them without fight. If they will need to make more content in the mist, they shure put this mythical
  • Neida -

Liked Kryptor’s post in the thread User Interface Increase limit of hidden islands.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone ! I noticed that you could hide islands that you don't want to see through the Travel Planner PNJ image.png I wanted to give it a shot so I started hiding every useless island that I have access too but I noticed that I can't add any more…
  • FERCYY -

Liked xFenixOne’s post in the thread [1. December 2022] Beyond the Veil Patch 1.

Like (Post)
    was this a mistake or what you said we wont be able to throw randomized dungeons maps un non-Hideout roads but we arent able even to throw the group dungeons in de HO zones i really dont get it was this a mistake? group dungeons revived the avalon roads…
  • Svuto -

Replied to the thread Вопросы к администрации проекта Albion..

* Приветствую вас, администрация мира Альбион Онлайн, хотелось бы узнать могу ли я создавать свой контент подобию турнира, хочу собирать…
  • LannisterStark -

Replied to the thread Como ver una replay.

No existe replay, tienes que grabar tu pantalla con algun programa externo de grabación y luego ya lo transmites donde quieras. En la página de albion puedes ver el registro de las kills, pero no video de lo que has hecho como jugador. Eso tienes que…
  • LannisterStark -

Replied to the thread email (cuenta).

Tienes que ponerte en contacto con el soporte de albion online para hacerlo, tendras que vereficar tu identidad y en unas semanas te lo podrán cambiar.
  • Quote from Quagga: “Quote from jad0: “It's almost imposible to kill 8.3 with 6.2 , unless he plays really bad, or u coop with someone ” 8PyjkxJ.pngszd5kHN.png 5.2 ratYGt5OeT.png tell me about risk reward. 1300 ip of this guy and 2 others would…
  • MrDarkwood -

Liked CDEEK5’s post in the thread Feedback: Loot distribution and average mist player experience..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Treadalf: “Yep true, in CD stalker all chests almost only runes or book chests horrible actually.. and been doing them for a couple years defo got worse ” I got a gold legendery chest the other day in t8 slayer CD with about 14k in loot i…