Recent Activities

• HaH Reported -

Replied to the thread Rate the avatar above you!!.

Quote from Steein: “Thor preparando uma paulada muito forte. 10/10 ” -1/10
  • solventh -

Replied to the thread Crystal 5v5 L1 Random Matchmaking System.

Quote from solventh: “when you dont have a team to go with, it ll help do us a lil practice. ”
  • Kotikozavr1 -

Replied to the thread Crystal 5v5 L1 Random Matchmaking System.

Quote from solventh: “like arena. simple. ” For what? There is already lot of content in game and there is not enough online for everything. So in many content hard to find people.
  • CheepBeer -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare & Social Features.

Ok so some more reflection on this: I see that Albion is catering to a mostly inter-national audience (over 50% non-english speaking) and many players might find built in comms to be frustrating with language barriers and such so I'll update my…
  • solventh -

Posted the thread Crystal 5v5 L1 Random Matchmaking System.

Thread
    like arena. simple. when you dont have a team to go with, it ll help do us a lil practice.
  • Saffiana -

Replied to the thread Laborer Question.

Best of course is T8. But it takes time and Silver to level a house of guild hall to T8. T8 guild hall is the most efficient. But to get started T6 is not too expensive to get started with. Another option is to save profits from your laborers and…
  • hasttt -

Posted the thread Duel bug.

Thread
    Man requested a duel in the conqueror's hall. When duel started he went off to the city (while wearing miner's boots (dunno if it's valuable info)). Dude gone and the duel is lasting as long as i stand in the circle. Why? I don't think this is normal.
  • Grizbold -

Replied to the thread TheKingsmen (NA/EU/OCE-English speaking-Very active-Non toxic community).

• Zsahra -

Liked Aurin’s post in the thread 1533 Accounts banned for third-party currency transactions.

Like (Post)
    AOTV has always been a bunch of BA fanboys. It is normal for them to bash/call out non-BA players/guilds/alliances. Which is funny considering how many interviews they have done with players that ended up getting banned for RMT. It doesn't look good…
  • Saffiana -

Replied to the thread Daily Challenge for LP.

nearly anything that you do, except for crafting and refining will count for the challenge points. Farming it takes 8 full farms + 4 more plots on the 9th plot to get the challenge points. Gathering, depending on your tier can be done in about 30 min…
  • UlfxIronHand -

Replied to the thread Nameless Rebels | NA Timezone | Roads of Avalon Based.

• Rubyu -

Posted the thread MAD BROS Small Scale Guild Recruting Active Players.

Thread
    We are a group of focused PVP Players looking for more active players to make a strong and synchronize team because or goal is not to have a lot of people but people that are used to play together as a team and know each other. We are a solo guild(no…
  • Zsahra -

Liked Mrpotato’s post in the thread Twitch viewers.

Like (Post)
    Quote from CDEEKS: “the game died a slow cold death the miniute they made SRD despawn after 90 sec this was a place that offered consistent 1v1 or small gang pvp now dead as a fkn dodo spend hours looking for a fight now . not worth it when so many…
  • Zsahra -

Liked Devastate’s post in the thread Twitch viewers.

Like (Post)
    SBI takes too long to release new patches... people quit because the game is stale and then it's hard for them to come back. Also Albion used to shine because of open world content, but they pushed so hard towards zergs with faction warfare and…
  • MaqLuna -

Replied to the thread Twitch viewers.

I have been playing 9 hours every day for almost a year. 1st PVE content missing (new dungeons, hce, Avalonians, new content 2 ° people no longer do Pve because it is almost impossible without being killed, therefore the gankers have no one to kill 3rd…
  • Hattenhair -

Replied to the thread buff one handed spear.

Quote from pinto: “were we talking about pike/claymore compared to 1h spear or 1h spear compared to similar weapons(more focused on mobility on their E's) in other trees such as bloodletter and carving sword? u are the dumb one here spears are strong…