Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• IILeKanouII -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread Island vs City refinning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from IILeKanouII: “Mayyyybe is that i dont understand the tax (lets be honest, the game does not hold you hands on anything) i mean yeah the building charges you a tax for using it, ok, great, how much is that tax? "7%".... 7% of what? ” 1% of…
  • Piddle -

Replied to the thread Island vs City refinning.

Quote from IILeKanouII: “Quote from Piddle: “39.28% ” So even on (almost) 40% its still worth to refine on the city. (except market change, i get it).Then i could move my island to thethford and never miss my personal weaver. What a shame, islands…
  • KroDuK -

Replied to the thread Combat kneel.

Quote from Fusionbomb: “Quote from KroDuK: “.. i really do feel like a victim when im gathering... ” i can only imagine how victim-like you must feel running around with a wild staff, merc jacket, and knight boots lol
  • IILeKanouII -

Liked KroDuK’s post in the thread Island vs City refinning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from IILeKanouII: “i mean yeah the building charges you a tax for using it, ok, great, how much is that tax? "7%".... 7% of what? ” Man i have absolutly no idea i'Ve asked a lot had a tons of bad answer i've look everything but like 10% taxe 7…
  • gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread Unbalanced middle-armors: suggestions.

Quote from Iridium: “-Demon Armor: Noone using it. 15k on market. Very UP. Suggestion: Noone i know has solid suggestion for that. Either i. Actually proposal of that armor dont work in real action. Need to be reworked. ” :huh:
  • CallMeGosu -

Replied to the thread Destroying not classes but entire playstyles.

nature was made into a support class and he is really strong actualy. this wasnt even a nerf.... you can still play a pure heal nature btw. and for the balancing. no, albion ist not like a classic mmo. its build around 2 completely different games. you…
  • KroDuK -

cooking and the thing to turn ur living animal into meat worth it, after that houses/worker and the farms like u said yeah.. pretty limited :( The sandbox options on the royal continent is pretty weak :p
  • gmatagmis -

Liked Hollywoodi’s post in the thread Destroying not classes but entire playstyles.

Like (Post)
    I came back and looked at nature, and honestly speaking that is redicolous. I can completly understand to tweak classes, to adjust skills, but to completly change the playstyle and behaviour of a class is okay for Alpha, maybe beta, but after several…
  • Piddle -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread The Avalonian Invasion Has Begun!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Blenfjorn: “This has been asked already but I didn't see an answer. Are the new items (once created) and the energies themselves remaining past January 20? If I stockpile energies now, will they disappear after the season or will they be in…
  • KroDuK -

Liked IILeKanouII’s post in the thread Island vs City refinning.

Like (Post)
    Yes, i know the RNG god, and saw him in action in the last cloth craft, my longest was like 5 cloth from the same 3 fibers lol... Ok i get you point, getting that return each time you craft (return over return) but... the point is the same, that 9%…
  • gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread Remove 64bit requirement for the game.

• Drake_IronHeart -

Quote from KroDuK: “Let's get real Sharky.. there is no PK in the open world that wont be able to point n click ur knockdown body they got 20 seconds.. this trick is pretty good when ur not a gatherer u were fighting but losing from a few hits.. u red…
  • IILeKanouII -

Quote from Piddle: “39.28% ” So even on (almost) 40% its still worth to refine on the city. (except market change, i get it). Then i could move my island to thethford and never miss my personal weaver. What a shame, islands are reduced to: fill it…
  • Retroman -

Replied to the thread The Avalonian Invasion Has Begun!.

Quote from Blenfjorn: “This has been asked already but I didn't see an answer. Are the new items (once created) and the energies themselves remaining past January 20? If I stockpile energies now, will they disappear after the season or will they be in…
  • SHARKY -

Liked Termak’s post in the thread People stealing my loot ):.

Like (Post)
    Just keep doing the portals, mobs have less hp and give more fame. The loot is pretty useless in blue/yellow boxes anyway. I dont understand the ppl who rat blue/yellow dungs, waste of time.
  • Piddle -

Quote from IILeKanouII: “Mayyyybe is that i dont understand the tax (lets be honest, the game does not hold you hands on anything) i mean yeah the building charges you a tax for using it, ok, great, how much is that tax? "7%".... 7% of what? ” 1% of…
  • SHARKY -

Liked Captainrussia’s post in the thread People stealing my loot ):.

Like (Post)
    Quote from N3XUS: “Hi, I'm a new player (TierII) Every time I do one of this green portal dungeons. Someone else joins and opens the chest at the end. I did seven of those and not even once got the loot I don't get why I killed all the mobs and then…
  • SHARKY -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread People stealing my loot ):.

Like (Post)
    Quote from N3XUS: “People stealing my loot ” Also just a small but important point .... it’s not your loot until it is safely stowed away in your bank ;) and even then only temporarily
  • Drake_IronHeart -

Posted the thread Remove 64bit requirement for the game.

Thread
    Any possibility to remove the 64bit requirement for the operating system or does Easy Anticheat only work on 64bit systems? @Retroman sorry if you are not the person to ping about this, but maybe you can share some light
  • SHARKY -

Quote from KroDuK: “Let's get real Sharky.. there is no PK in the open world that wont be able to point n click ur knockdown body they got 20 seconds.. this trick is pretty good when ur not a gatherer u were fighting but losing from a few hits.. u red…