Recent Activities

• Mongooser -

Posted the thread No list of abilities?.

Thread
    I was looking around for a complete list of abilities/skills and weapons/armor. The only thing I found is a spreadsheet that says it is outdated. Surely there is a list somewhere? I was told I can look up each item on the board, that would take way…
  • bump
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread Demon Helmet ¿The pillar of all one shot builds?.

Quote from alonxx: “The demon helmet is being used in almost all one shot build combinations in corrupt PVP or open world. I really believe that this is the pillar of all one shot builds, which I think needs a review, the one shot builds do not provide…
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread Now that you've nerfed nearly every weapon in the game....

Quote from awanmakan: “The arguments I'm reading now are: " I spent my time more on this game therefore I'm right." Guys, please stop. I'm feeling embarrassed. ” In some situations that’s serious argument If someone was playing for couple of…
  • kheeta -

Liked tabooshka’s post in the thread Now that you've nerfed nearly every weapon in the game....

Like (Post)
    yea only retards would use demon helm with that build, congrats on having highest winrate with useless build that you dont even use
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread Chillhowl hate thread. Nerf chillhowl..

Chillhowl should be 2h weapon It’s E duration vs enemy should be shorted twice Maybe it should be reworked into root instead of total stun
  • kheeta -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread Chillhowl hate thread. Nerf chillhowl..

Like (Post)
    It is actually very hard to avoid the Chill E for majority of builds. Even if you pop run you often cannot get out in time. If you just pop boots immediately to start the fight the frost can as well or simply W you and follow up with E. Either way they…
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread A spear is an attractive weapon, but lacks a unique identity..

Quote from Khladraven: “I dont know about all this to be honest, I think people just critically misunderstand spears. I play spears both solo in a leather build and am able to regularly take 1vX fights and win the majority of them I play Heron spear…
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread Hunter Hood, any spear and any sword..

Quote from deenne: “HH + parry are reflecting dmg x2 glitch or not but OP af ” And what? Cleric robe is +30% boosting reflect dmg to
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread So.. Will you nerf bloodletter or what?.

Quote from yiconomics: “I challenge any player on this forum to use a bloodletter and beat me in a duel. I'll duel even up to 50B silver. I will beat the bloodletter with 8 different weapons in duel. ” yes But that’s not the thing we are talking…
  • kheeta -

Liked Trial_hard’s post in the thread So.. Will you nerf bloodletter or what?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hattenhair: “Releasing 1v1 PvP inclusive content to a game that has never been balanced for such combat was a mistake. ” I disagree. It enforces finally balance which is good.. In every pvp game u have small scale or solo encounter,…
  • Clouud -

Posted the thread New Player, Clouud.

Thread
    This'll be my first time playing an actual mmorpg or whatever it is, so if i have any questions i hope you guys will help me out :thumbsup: Btw my ign will be Clouud
  • Neesh -

Replied to the thread Founders Emote?.

Quote from niriki: “And it may have seemed that i lost my founder gear and dont have the skins :( ” Try checking your mail, I found some gear from years ago a while back lol.
  • Savete -

Posted the thread Perdi o E-mail.

Thread
    (PT-BR) Olá, eu gostaria de saber se é possível identificar o e-mail de uma conta a partir do nome do personagem ... Resumindo eu tenho alguns personagens para craft e refino e recentemente perdi o e-mail da conta deles, eu preciso muito saber o…
  • Devinos -

Replied to the thread Current state of Gathering.

GATHERING SUCKS. I won't even bother with the inquiries. I have been playing for a month, 2 days away from T8... I can't gather without dying as I get close to teleport zone by gankers that are one zone away from teleporter.... This wastes my time, not…
  • AllMy -

Replied to the thread (RU) Ищу друзей для совместной игры (14+).

ansedo.com/ru/games хз запрещено тут ссылки на сайты оставлять или нет. На этом сайте лично я нашел много напарников в террарию и кс го, с альбионом хз, там 10 заявок. Впрочем это тебе на заметку.
  • AllMy -

Replied to the thread Помощ новечку.

Quote from Csaiks: “Мне вот интересно, какой контент люди находят на мобилках? И какой тебе телефон нужно покупать, чтобы играть хотя бы просто…
  • Форум то жив еще?
  • Quote from VinceCamuto: “Все понятно, только одно разочаровало...у автора скриншотов слабый ПК или игра действительно такая не красивая? сглаживания нормального нет, теней и т.д.” Графика такая и есть. Но было такое
  • Enjoy all the roads has to offer! Apply in our Discord today!