Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rufu7 -

Replied to the thread IX Kohorta.

• Hollywoodi -

Liked Niefart’s post in the thread Zergion Online is a Fun game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Theat: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “ROFL - the game original design was around fair fights.. in ancient history it was called GvG and it was beside full loot and open world the USP of the game ” You're clueless if you think GVG was…
  • Hollywoodi -

Liked hypnoticshadow’s post in the thread Zergion Online is a Fun game.

Like (Post)
    Just sitting down in big numbers and slamming bottons with open hand as 2-3 years old kids is not ganking and yeah SBI should nerf this bloodly, that people leave the game? Nice a big favour to all community that will improve in quality and attract…
  • Hollywoodi -

Liked Lofthild’s post in the thread Zergion Online is a Fun game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Theat: “There's a lot of bullshit flying around so I'll sum it up. - The Black Zone *SHOULD* and *DOES* have a high barrier-of-entry. This is net-positive for the game. It's a good thing. New/Bad players *SHOULD* and *DO* die in the Black…
  • duckboybryan -

Posted the thread Destroying buildings.

Thread
    If a player destroys a building in a BZ territory, does it notify that player who destroyed it, and from which guild specifically?
  • Lofthild -

Posted the thread Crafting window has an empty area.

Thread
    - Happens frequently: if I scroll down the entries seemingly get deleted, if I scroll up they appear again - but the empty area is constantly empty and the first 2 entries aren't shown - If I close the window and re-open it again the empty area is gone
  • Eternalhaze -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Theat: “There's a lot of bullshit flying around so I'll sum it up. - The Black Zone *SHOULD* and *DOES* have a high barrier-of-entry. This is net-positive for the game. It's a good thing. New/Bad players *SHOULD* and *DO* die in the Black…
  • Eternalhaze -

Liked Niefart’s post in the thread Zergion Online is a Fun game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Theat: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “ROFL - the game original design was around fair fights.. in ancient history it was called GvG and it was beside full loot and open world the USP of the game ” You're clueless if you think GVG was…
  • Eternalhaze -

Liked Hollywoodi’s post in the thread Zergion Online is a Fun game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Theat: “There's a lot of bullshit flying around so I'll sum it up. - The Black Zone *SHOULD* and *DOES* have a high barrier-of-entry. This is net-positive for the game. It's a good thing. New/Bad players *SHOULD* and *DO* die in the…
  • cr0hazard -

Replied to the thread Albion Online.

I have the same problem as Galestrom .. I started updating the game with Patch 5 and the client downloaded for a bit and then it kept crashing(80 mb download)... i tried repairing it it got to a 900 mb download ... started downloading for about 5 -10…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Replied to the thread Just my post 1000. (And Ravenar 2000th).

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from LordSilva: “All of us are in the first 2 pages of the member list, lol ” Pah! Page one is where its at. If you’re not on page one you’re a pleb. Not many people know this but if youre on page one you get free…
  • Eternalhaze -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Theat: “Quote from Benin: “what you guys fail to notice is that there's no balance in that regard. 15 players ganking one single player returning from deep bz to the portal is idiotic but, alas, i agree... it is a sandbox game. However,…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread Just my post 1000. (And Ravenar 2000th).

Like (Post)
    Quote from LordSilva: “All of us are in the first 2 pages of the member list, lol ” Pah! Page one is where its at. If you’re not on page one you’re a pleb. Not many people know this but if youre on page one you get free premium.
  • Eternalhaze -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread Zergion Online is a Fun game.

Like (Post)
    Ganking is literally the most unskilled form of PvP that exists in Albion. How do you figure a buff in this area adds value? Do you think more people will venture into the BZ if they have severely limited options of survival against groups of 8…
  • Eternalhaze -

Like (Post)
    "Use the portal" their not ganking would be a decent option when that opportunity is available. The statement to just mass people to kill the gankers is a ridiculous one that the majority of people do not have the ability to do even if they wanted.…
  • Eternalhaze -

Like (Post)
    Theat apparently just wants this to be a dead game or is just trolling I cannot tell which with his nonsensical responses. Bad mechanics leading to brain dead PvP = bad because player base drops off a cliff. As an avid PvPer (which is all I do) I want…
  • Niefart -

Like (Post)
  • Lofthild -

Replied to the thread Zergion Online is a Fun game.

• GulDarm -

Replied to the thread Bizarre. This is serious? The only fun in the game is over..

i play now 2 weeks~ albion and im just sad that the loot is now like it is.... i farm now 2 weeks 90% of my time in yz ( i know low loot at all ) but now the loot is like not existing and i dont enjoy to run dungeons anymore and dont know what to do to…