Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Fred_the_Barbarian -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Elders Command Mammoth - carry weight bugged verfasst.

Beitrag
    You're basically asking for a balance change so you can feel fancy. Go play a dress-up game.
  • Дочь земли т6 как-нибудь соло можно забрать? Только хилом с пачкой банок яда? Или друидом тоже можно?
  • CPUuser123 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Elders Command Mammoth - carry weight bugged verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Piddle: „Zitat von CPUuser123: „Zitat von Piddle: „You can see the statistics of the majority of mounts on the Destiny Board. Including the Command Mammoth. You can also read the statistics on the auction house by searching for the…
  • Piddle -

Beitrag
    Zitat von CPUuser123: „Zitat von Piddle: „You can see the statistics of the majority of mounts on the Destiny Board. Including the Command Mammoth. You can also read the statistics on the auction house by searching for the mount and clicking the…
  • Wadefu -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Zulmer- The Crimson Archer - Solo Warbow PVP - EP13 verfasst.

Beitrag
    Ice staff has a stun jump, and could do the same thing, plus slows?
  • Zedros -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Black Sun Syndicate - Fresh - Newbie Friendly - US verfasst.

Beitrag
    Thanks Goku you as well! We are still looking for people! If you are new and looking to join a fresh community with helpful people, let me know here or in game!!
  • Wkurzony -

Hat das Thema Hi! I would like to ask for ONE key if its possible :) gestartet.

Thema
    i would like to check this game as it is similar maybe to eve :) ? if anyone have some to share i will be very Grateful
  • Wood007 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Hi! I would like to ask for 3 trial keys, 2 for my friends and 1 for me, Thank You! verfasst.

Beitrag
    I will tell you when i got them, but nothing yet.
  • mogs1234 -

Hat das Thema Would love to play New Update gestartet.

Thema
    Would love to play new update but still there isn't an option to change email addresses if u no longer have access to one, sad times :whistling: :whistling:
  • kattming77 -

Hat das Thema im looking for a trial key gestartet.

Thema
    looking for a trial key to see what this games about
  • CPUuser123 -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Captainrussia: „Zitat von CPUuser123: „Hello Team, I single-handed farmed/crafted/purchased the 60mil silver Elders Command Mammoth today... very sexy mount. I was saddened to see that the carry weight is bugged. It has less carry weight…
  • CPUuser123 -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Piddle: „You can see the statistics of the majority of mounts on the Destiny Board. Including the Command Mammoth. You can also read the statistics on the auction house by searching for the mount and clicking the icon. Just a friendly FYI…
  • StatTrakSmile -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema PvP Weapon/Gear? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Captainrussia: „in that case my advice would be to watch a lot of youtube and try to figure out what "style" you like the most... (because every weapon can be used in PVP) There is group PVP and solo PVP videos on almost every type and…
  • FlashEtte -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Can't even Download. verfasst.

Beitrag
    I literally just downloaded and updated the game on my alternative computer and downloaded at 4mbs. Might help if you did a speed test to check your internet ms and download/upload speeds to make sure it's not coming from your end. Also try and remember…
  • Hi! I would like to ask for 3 trial keys, 2 for my friends and 1 for me, Thank You! peti.b93@gmail.com
  • FlashEtte -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema F2P and The Consequences verfasst.

Beitrag
    This has been an ongoing discussion ingame in global chat. With that said it's "Change" that is scaring albions current player base. I strongly don't believe they are making the game f2p because of sales tanking , As shown on the active player chart…
  • Gaheris -

Mag den Beitrag von Eltharyon im Thema Albion Online Roadmap & Vision Update.

Like (Beitrag)
    Dear Albion Community, Now that we have just released Oberon, our sixth major post-release content update, along with the massive announcement that access to Albion will become free, we think it is time to update you with our latest thoughts on Albion…
  • Nazori -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [BAM] Eikonic - Small Guild, Getting into GvG verfasst.

Beitrag
    Bump it !
  • Captainrussia -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema F2P and The Consequences verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von solventh: „afaik sbi's main income was the account sellings. “ please elaborate or show some facts/proof cuz AFAIK - Captainrussia is the best GvG'er in the entire game of Albion :P
  • Captainrussia -

Mag den Beitrag von Equartus im Thema F2P and The Consequences.

Like (Beitrag)
    All would be fine. Two things that Devs should do as soon as possible. 1. Lots of cosmetics/new avatars/skill panels/ for real money in shop. 2. And perfectly working servers, hope they will handle all this new people. If this will be done as soon as…