Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ToxicRose -

Replied to the thread Sojusz.

• Sas3bg -

Replied to the thread ELITE DUNGEON Weekend Speedrun Event!.

I am done with pve content next 2 weeks. Took us almost 4 hours with 13 ppl
  • ToxicRose -

Replied to the thread Flota.

• Owlsane -

Replied to the thread Destroying not classes but entire playstyles.

@Captainrussia i need you to test something with druidic staff, mistcaller, cleric cowl, cleric robe, cloth sandals Thorns/Protection of nature/spiritual seed/passive : energetic Ice block / passive agression Everlasting spirit / passive agression Run /…
  • Akhenaden -

Replied to the thread What you did with the two handed sword.

W, interrupt has a good logic, but in the "dances of the swords" is impossible to choose him, because as I said in other posts, your character walks towards the target, which except for x1, is terrible!It is not difficult to correct the W. Put a small…
  • ToxicRose -

Replied to the thread [EGO]BLOOD FORCE REKRUTUJE.

• Applefish -

Replied to the thread Facing disconnect when passing through portals.

i have same problem since today. i'm delog when i pass through portail or when i go on my island when i can connect. but most of time i cant even log my character
  • PapaBudyn -

Replied to the thread [EGO]BLOOD FORCE REKRUTUJE.

Quote from KPPS: “Pozdro z Floty , fajne starcia mamy co jakis czas :) ” Dobre bitki nie są złe! A ja zapraszam do nas, tutaj kompilacji spoko bitek i dobre 2 minuty wyjebek nonaksa (Z genialną muzyką - dla zniecierpliwionych od 5:21)|
  • Ferdiad -

Replied to the thread Red Zone Questions.

Thanks for the info Sharky. I agree on the gankers. I doubt I will be initiating any combat in the near future but someday.
  • Patinero -

Posted the thread Vivo.

Thread
    Eu uso a VIVO fibra a mais de um ano E NUNCA TIVE PROBLEMAS COM JOGOS, nem com o Albion... até essa ultima atualização, entre parar de ultilizar o provedor e parar de jogar, por mais que eu me amarre no jogo eu vou parar... Depois dessa última…
  • Ferdiad -

Liked SHARKY’s post in the thread Red Zone Questions.

Like (Post)
    yep, you can initiate PvP in RZ against a flagged player, regardless of if your flagged yourself or not. For your second question, yes, I think it ‘can’ be profitable if they get the right victim, say transporting a full load on an ox, but I’d…
  • Owlsane -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread Destroying not classes but entire playstyles.

Like (Post)
    Also playing in the black zone has nothing to do with skill level. Many solo PvPers play in red simply because it is the only place you can get low man content. Black zone is just packs of zergs trying to gank everywhere and dungeons are empty. I have…
  • Clementine -

Replied to the thread Queen Update - Hideout Construction and Upgrading.

Nice video! :) We have also begun adding information on Hideouts to the official Albion Online Wiki. You can find information here: Hideouts Hideout Construction Kit
  • Akhenaden -

Liked blappo’s post in the thread ELITE DUNGEON Weekend Speedrun Event!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Alves: “We did it,holly molly 2 hours of dungeon,if you guys make this doing shorter can be so much fun,the bosses are very hard of course the dungeon must be nerfed because do the dungeon in 20 people with 8.3 and take 2 hours to do it its…
  • Captainrussia -

Posted the thread Huge QOL - create a timezone filter for World Map.

Thread
    Please let us filter the World Map by timezones (kind of how we can do this by Guild or Alliance ownership) I think this would be a HUGE HUGE improvement for everyone!
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread Destroying not classes but entire playstyles.

Like (Post)
    Also playing in the black zone has nothing to do with skill level. Many solo PvPers play in red simply because it is the only place you can get low man content. Black zone is just packs of zergs trying to gank everywhere and dungeons are empty. I have…
  • Tabor -

Replied to the thread Destroying not classes but entire playstyles.

• On the Cluster map the Invulnerability when building a new Hideout was showing as "Timeframe: 00s" . It started at 20min, and then went down to 00s as shown below: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…e1107d77546e771cc6d5e53a5 But clicking the same hideout…
  • DaLi -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Queen Update.

@PrintsKaspian At T8 locations with dungeons, inside the dungeons are T6 mobs. Is that what it is or is it a temporary stub? Is it possible to implement so that the entire map of the outland can be seen at the maximum distance from the camera? Bonus to…
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Full avaloinian leather (Set of Tenacity) does not show helmet.