Recent Activities

• LordNrixx -

Replied to the thread PROBLEMS of SBI's SYSTEM.

Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from LordNrixx: “REDZONE PROBLEM and why SBI still babysitting blueberies in redzone??? the population is increasing now why sbi still don't do anything about those cancers in redzone there is even a police in redzone…
  • Malkalma -

Replied to the thread PROBLEMS of SBI's SYSTEM.

Quote from LordNrixx: “REDZONE PROBLEM and why SBI still babysitting blueberies in redzone??? the population is increasing now why sbi still don't do anything about those cancers in redzone there is even a police in redzone LOL so much safety!!.. sbi…
  • Hendat -

Replied to the thread ❤️ Liste des guildes francophones ❤️.

• LordNrixx -

Posted the thread PROBLEMS of SBI's SYSTEM.

Thread
    Resilience - this thing is just posted in the patch but in reality it realy doesn't work.. continues cc over and over where is the diminishing return? i suggest rework this system asap! you should make the cc weak after 4 consecutive cc like roots, stun,
  • Malkalma -

Replied to the thread CC Change and PVE state, focusing on HCE.

DYE1bu6.png Here you can see 2 healers, 3 SC, 7 DPS that are good enough to run level 15+ but they are spamming the LFG chat because nobody is risking their high level map. If someone risks his map, that is level 7-8. If non-HCE players don't see on…
  • Nesnes -

Replied to the thread Color Blind Mode.

Hello! I have brought this topic to the developers' attention again, and I understand the issue. I am not colorblind myself but have played with a bunch of people that are or have at least some form of color - weakness. I would love to give this topic…
  • Akylar -

Replied to the thread Lands Awakened Patch 4 is Here.

Хватит убивать игру. Вы уничтожаете весь пвп контент. С вашими обновлениями все сложнее и сложнее найти людей. Когда начинал играть я…
  • Subj. Lifecurse Enfeeble Blades does not purge or deny buffs from Judi/Guard Rune/Locus/Demon Armor. As i see, you have reworked demon and locus to be ground-based buffs like Judi/Rune, instead of ticking. But what was initial intension for Lifecurse, to…
  • Ash1k -

Replied to the thread Новичек ищет возрастной клан..

Quote from FlorenVing: “если Вы ищете возрастной клан можешь присоеденитьмя к нам минимум налог ходим в собирашка данжи черные локи и авалон иногда. Ги crazy bear ” как мне найти людей с кем можно обсудить вступление?
  • Georg51 -

Posted the thread Combat Balance Spiked Gauntlets Overtuned - Plate Wearers in ZvZ now get insta-1 shot.

Thread
    Title says it all. Spiked Gauntlets are very overtuned in damage on plate wearers. There's no reason a full plate wearing tank should get 1-shot with no escalation by 2 Spiked Gauntlet players. We're almost about to tell our tanks to wear leather…
  • PAWELE16 -

Replied to the thread [WARS] Fiery Horns rekrutuje! | Smallscale / ZVZ / PK.

• Malkalma -

Replied to the thread Killing Albion PK.

Quote from Mrpotato: “Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from lennoxdantes: “AO seems to be doing just fine. This is because of the philosophy of the game. If they keep changing the game to please carebears, it will die. FACTS. ” Gankers in the game…
  • Worros -

Replied to the thread A petition to the deves to revert Sort/Stack buttons.

I got to agree. This change was uncalled for and if they wanted to add the new buttons those could have went down there. We just have 2 useless buttons now conveniently placed
  • Worros -

Liked RenKatal’s post in the thread A petition to the deves to revert Sort/Stack buttons.

Like (Post)
    @JudgeNutmeg @PrintsKaspian @Nesnes Might we get developer response on the VERY unpopular decision as to why the oft used Sort/Stack buttons where moved and replaced by the far less used Loadout/Wardorbe functions. As of this moment, there are 6…
  • Mrpotato -

Replied to the thread Killing Albion PK.

Quote from Malkalma: “Quote from lennoxdantes: “AO seems to be doing just fine. This is because of the philosophy of the game. If they keep changing the game to please carebears, it will die. FACTS. ” Gankers in the game only because of these so…
  • Hattenhair -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Demon Armor....

Quote from Mrpotato: “but isnt that a PvE weapon only ” When people bring 8.3 builds, the raid leaders really dont mind as long as the player makes an impact.
  • Painball -

Replied to the thread Spiked Guantlets.

Albion War Report Video of tanks getting deleted in 1 second
  • Malkalma -

Replied to the thread User Interface Sort/Stack buttons.

Quote from paxprobellum: “No one wants this - poll is literally 100% to 0%. Please revert. ” There are also a lot of things people don't want and still here we are :-]
  • Mrpotato -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Demon Armor....

Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from Mrpotato: “infernal staff is unreflectable iirc ” It should be, I think.Might have mixed it up with blazing. ” - Reflect Damage now also reflects all AoEs, Skillshots and DoTs. - Exception Spells are: - Demon…