Recent Activities

• Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread Gloves "Counter" doesnt work on badon E hit.

Hey there, Warglove's Counter does not trigger on a Damage over Time spell, which Badon Bow Raging Storm is.
  • Vingner -

Replied to the thread Scandia - New Scandinavian Guild.

• Lavcrd -

Replied to the thread how hce fell with this patch change.

Quote from Chiattone: “so you are saying that HCE are dying for a 1 sec W change? I saw in LFG chat that 90% message are for HCE, I think that they are very alive at the moment. ” You mean on xbow? It is bearable. If you meant mace, after its damage…
  • gluglopis -

Replied to the thread Gildia NO FUCKING MERCY rekrutuje !.

Quote from gluglopis: “No-Fucking-Mercy Oferujemy bardzo mocny sojusz z dużą liczbą ho na czarnych mapach! Poszukujemy aktywnych graczy którzy są głodni kontentu, a w zamian oferujemy: - Codzienne kontenty PvP Small Scale lub PK ! - Codzienne…
  • Perser -

Liked Shalyss’s post in the thread INVICTVS Recrute !.

Like (Post)
    SALUT TOI ! --------------------------------------
    INVICTUS souhaite recruter des joueurs et des joueuses de tous niveaux, que tu sois débutant(e)s ou ancien(ne)s, peu importe ! On privilégie la motivation, l’ambiance et la qualité que TU apportes au
  • Chiattone -

so you are saying that HCE are dying for a 1 sec W change? I saw in LFG chat that 90% message are for HCE, I think that they are very alive at the moment.
  • Painball -

Posted the thread Spiked Guantlets.

Thread
    Sigh - i guess ill start the thread :) Everyone is enjoying how broken these are (for now) but there seems to be universal agreement in ZVZ that a weapon that can 2 shot a full plate tank is extremely overpowered. Plate is about to be non-existant in ZVZ…
  • TheRoadExplorer -

Replied to the thread Accessories Please!.

Not a bad idea, but just as you said, it would be a big update, which the game doesn't need right now IMO.
  • LITOFCAS -

Replied to the thread Hemp Rat's Cartel RECRUITING.

• I agree I literaly stopped using saddled boars because everyother mount is just as tanky
  • Title. Usually it's CC that was the problem, not the amount of damage players can do to mounts. Also, the initial argumentation was about buffed monsters being able to dismount a player which clearly was on a test realm, that would never apply to a…
  • LAURECZKA1981 -

Liked Kiritozsao’s post in the thread wyspa - Thetford czy inne miasto? Jakie ma to znaczenie..

Like (Post)
    Witam Serdecznie, Mam takie pytanie kupiłem wyspę na pustyni bo tam wylądowałem statkiem po samouczku. Dopiero później dowiedziałem się że lokacje mogę zmienić no, ale nowy gracz nic nie wie. Rozmawiałem trochę z jednym z graczy i…
  • TheRoadExplorer -

Replied to the thread User Interface Market sort by amount. Improve picking up buy orders..

you can place a buy order for higher price then sell orders which will instantly buy every sell order that fullfills the condition. Doesn't solve the picking up issue
  • LAURECZKA1981 -

Replied to the thread wyspa - Thetford czy inne miasto? Jakie ma to znaczenie..

Witaj Podejrzewam że kolega zaprosił cię do Gildii chce abyś przeniósł do jego miasta nie musisz przenosić się do innego miasta. Znaczenie ma tylko to że Każde miasto ma inną premie do produkcji a także ilość danego surowca. W Thetford…
  • combosd -

Quote from Lavcrd: “ At this point if they won't do some adjusts at HCE to not gate less skilled people so much or change reward system here - it can be as well deleted from the game to prevent even more disappointments that are yet to come. tl;dr Pls…
  • Shalyss -

Posted the thread INVICTVS Recrute !.

Thread
    SALUT TOI ! --------------------------------------
    INVICTUS souhaite recruter des joueurs et des joueuses de tous niveaux, que tu sois débutant(e)s ou ancien(ne)s, peu importe ! On privilégie la motivation, l’ambiance et la qualité que TU apportes au
  • Dedulya -

Replied to the thread JAMAICA.

Replied to the thread HCE nerf.

Try different role :v. Don't look at silver/fame as it is not something amazing compared to bz. Also about generating silver - game has such powerful silver sink, I believe HCE don't really amount much. Blackmarket is much more powerful in that…
  • Kiritozsao -

Posted the thread wyspa - Thetford czy inne miasto? Jakie ma to znaczenie..

Thread
    Witam Serdecznie, Mam takie pytanie kupiłem wyspę na pustyni bo tam wylądowałem statkiem po samouczku. Dopiero później dowiedziałem się że lokacje mogę zmienić no, ale nowy gracz nic nie wie. Rozmawiałem trochę z jednym z graczy i…
  • Finland -

Replied to the thread UNHOLY Adventurers | Friendly casual PvE | International.