Recent Activities

• gmatagmis -

Liked Volnay’s post in the thread Red flag hunting Faction flag in yellow zone.

Like (Post)
    @Korn This was also discussed here: T5 red zones back to yellow I think the short term solution is to make reds killable by factions (not by everyone though) and protect them with an invulnerability if downed in yellow zones. You should link the…
  • XKent -

Replied to the thread Is this true?Alliance test cancelled?.

Quote from Midgard: “Your point 3 isn't fully correct either as the poll asked if alliances should be removed from the game. The solution they first proposed did not do that and instead opted for a cap, and even then only as a short test. ” OK,…
  • dumber -

Liked GaZiroVan’s post in the thread Change chat color and copy from it​.

Like (Post)
    It is important Change chat color and copy from it
  • hypnoticshadow -

Replied to the thread Albion Bounty Hunter / Assassin System.

• hypnoticshadow -

Liked Jerek’s post in the thread Albion Bounty Hunter / Assassin System.

Like (Post)
    How to Place a Bounty There are two types of player bounties in Albion Online: Royal Bounties and Outland Bounties Royal Bounties On the Royal Continent, players who are killed by enemy players in the red zone have the option of placing a bounty on…
  • tabooshka -

Replied to the thread Is this true?Alliance test cancelled?.

imagine doing a public poll, annoucing a test, then backpaddling on RT instead of public forums Just remove alliances, if your guild is willing to kick you because you dont play as often, they are a joke or profesional esport company.
  • hypnoticshadow -

Liked Jerek’s post in the thread Albion Bounty Hunter / Assassin System.

Like (Post)
    Albion Bounty Hunter / Assassin System
    Sandbox Interactive have stated they want Albion Online to be the best sandbox game on the market. In order to help achieve this goal, I recommend a hunting system be created. Other sandbox games such as Star…
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread.

Quote from Neef: “I was getting kicked out when changing maps, It would kick me to the login screen then say unable to connect, I then would need to disconnect my WFI connection from the PC and then reconnect to "reset" the network to allow connection…
  • MrSecks -

Replied to the thread Poll: Alliance Feature.

• MrSecks -

Liked GluttonySDS’s post in the thread Poll: Alliance Feature.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Vindrax: “Quote from JonahVeil: “How is this ANYTHING but positives? All I see is a bunch of people who have gotten REAL cushy in the safezone, I'm sorry, BLACK ZONE and don't want to lose their footing. This is a full loot, pvp MMO, risk…
  • MrSecks -

Replied to the thread Complaints and Suggestion: Create a new server with "Albion Classic"..

Maybe not an Albion Classic. They do need to re-work a lot of the game though.
  • It's time to be honest here. I don't wanna be rude but there is no other way. I will say what me and all of my friends are thinking. At least for us the Queen Update is a big pile of garbage and this will kill albion very quickly. In the last 6 months…
  • hypnoticshadow -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread Red flag hunting Faction flag in yellow zone.

Like (Post)
    I would suggest a solution you did not list @Korn. Red flagging in general should be removed from the game. This solves your faction problem in blue/yellow and provides a more interesting dynamic to red zone play. To prevent the abuse of reds turning…
  • Zachary -

Liked Maks_Fry’s post in the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Like (Post)
    Quote from gmatagmis: “youtu.be/3cw_8INC0II ” Ты можешь до скончания веков обмусоливать этот один весьма удачный для пое файт, но той сути что оверблоб рейды…
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread New to the game, is it the rightone for us?.

Quote from Chiattone: “Quote from Neef: “Quote from Chiattone: “He was asking for an Arena/Battleground ranked and rewarded, the answer like:" if you go in open world you can find a lot of pvp" is not what they are looking for. It's situational and…
  • Zachary -

Liked Maks_Fry’s post in the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Like (Post)
    Quote from gmatagmis: “ПоЕ доедают Сурфов (Тидалов с Блейзами и Варгадсами) у поталов Мартлока. ” Какие громкие слова. При размене терами 1 в 1 или…
  • Henawy -

Posted the thread Suggestions for better controls on Mobile..

Thread
    Hello Everyone.., I would love to thank you for all your efforts to make Albion as lovely as it is at the moment, i really enjoy it, it is easily one of the best MMOs i tried and i can't stop recommend it to whoever looking for a good MMO. Eventhough i…
  • Neef -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread Is this true?Alliance test cancelled?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Headquake: “its so ridiculous at that point that expect sbi to ask the round table ,: do round table got too much power? ... ” Only because the developers hand feed it power. Whoever leaked the update didn't give you the full story…
  • Tabor -

Liked teopower89’s post in the thread Guild finder system is not efficient.

Like (Post)
    Let's say I'm looking for a specific guild, the game doesn't allow me to look for it by typing the name I have to guess the language, size and level of difficulty and then scroll down the list hoping it's there. This is absolutely nonsense and…
  • GroZzyy -

Replied to the thread Есть ли хоть маленький шанс?.

> Прискакать на вхорум с прохладным историями - чек. > Назвать годного солопиппера скучным и обыденным - чек. > Спалить борду, из которой…