Recent Activities

• SHARKY -

Replied to the thread Compatibilidade com Gamepad.

Please see Dagother's very recent comment on the matter: Quote from Dagother: “Hey, we do not support any external controllers. But ofc we're looking for different ways to improve the game so I'm not saying we'll never support it, maybe one day! ”
  • SHARKY -

Replied to the thread Controller support for mobile.

Please see Dagother's very recent comment on the matter: Quote from Dagother: “Hey, we do not support any external controllers. But ofc we're looking for different ways to improve the game so I'm not saying we'll never support it, maybe one day! ”
  • Fax is recruiting!!
  • ZehOreia -

Replied to the thread Controller support for mobile.

I agree, I have a Razer Kishi and it would be wonderful to be able to use it on Albion. I hope it doesn't take long for that to happen.
  • ZehOreia -

Posted the thread Compatibilidade com Gamepad.

Thread
    Gostaria de deixar aqui uma sugestão que com certeza já foi dita e irá agradar a muitos que jogam a versão mobile, que é a compatibilidade com Android HID, para que possamos utilizar GamedPad como Razer Kishi, entre outros... o que irá tornar a…
  • Swahilyne -

Replied to the thread Les Crocs de Martlock.

Allez venez on est sympa ! tu as juste a cliquer la et on t'accueille : discord.gg/QUQtTFHz
  • Nikkie -

Replied to the thread [FREEA] Team CheckMate is Recruiting !.

This guild is amazing.. we are all like family and help each other whenever we can
  • Midgard -

Liked Dyfnwal’s post in the thread Rate the avatar above you!!.

Like (Post)
    Aribeth? Neverwinter Nights is one of my favorite games ever, so 11/10! Had to double post just for you. :thumbsup:
  • Villspor -

Replied to the thread Auflösung.

Hey! Sorry for Necro-Posting. Habt ihr bereits eine Lösung gefunden? Ich habe das gleiche Problem an einem Widescreen mit einer nativen Auflösung von 5120 * 1440. Da wird mir im Spiel aber nur maximal 2560 * 1440 angeboten. Sieht nicht so cool aus mit…
  • Ephses -

Replied to the thread User Interface Faction Name Tags Interface Option.

Bump! Atleast treat same faction players as Alliance.
  • Nikkie -

Liked exetaz1997’s post in the thread [FREEA] Team CheckMate is Recruiting !.

Like (Post)
    Team Checkmate is recruiting! A community of people who enjoy the game and all of its aspects including endgame content. Requirements: - 2M Total Fame. - Be able to join discord with or without mic. - Speak / Write
  • ThyRepz -

Posted the thread Clarent Blade E damage bug.

Thread
    The Clarent Blades E says it should be doing 812 damage but it is only doing 385? please fix :(
  • Rajfajzen -

Replied to the thread Friday13th rekrutuje!.

• exetaz1997 -

Replied to the thread [FREEA] Team CheckMate is Recruiting !.

• Ismark -

Posted the thread Assassin jacket bug.

Thread
    Often times the assassin jacket will just exit out of invisibility without reason. Here's a clip showing it youtu.be/T2ob8aFFd_4 Can someone confirm this is a bug? Thank you
  • ThyRepz -

Posted the thread Cooldown modifiers are not working.

Thread
    I have cooldown modifiers but my cooldowns are still the same as a normal cooldown, I'm using the clarent blade and the cooldown on the weapon says 12.82 but when I use my abilitys it is still 15 seconds. doing this (for any ability) including armor…
  • Liexie -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from LuKoVkA: “Друзья Русский форум превратился в помойку!Когда вы перестанете кидаться муями друг в друга?Может обсудите действительно…
  • Rqzm -

Replied to the thread ⚔️ [SURF2] S U S A N O ⚔️ | Bridgewatch | Aucune Taxe.

• MaRcyK -

Replied to the thread LoS KmiecioS Rekrutuje!.

• Wollongon -

Replied to the thread Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online.

1. Re position of the tabs in chest 2. Craftable HCE portal and also the chance of putting it in personal Island (this will help with the overload of ppl in the cities) 3. Low the amount of HO's that a guild/alliance can put in a map, BZ's of each city…