Recent Activities

• Midgard -

Liked Bro’s post in the thread Remove Auction Tax Since Devs Keep Influencing Market Prices.

Like (Post)
    Your friend made a risky decision to craft those and couldn't accept the end result. Needed to do more risk factoring. Market tax is a massively contributing factor into why those items you are crying about selling have any significant value and you…
  • MaraxuS -

Replied to the thread Re-spec efficiency? What do I do?.

You may activate auto-respec on top of the destiny board view. This is similar to take levels of via silver, but on a per second basis instead of the big chunk of one whole level. As a side note: you do not get 100% back, but 80%. Warning: in most cases…
  • Gourgandine -

Replied to the thread "Solo" Dungeons.

I did not read about that but you should consider playing with the sounds. From my experience, a lot of people are doing their solo dongeons in 2-3 men/women/non-binary/helicopter teams so I guess this is why divers come in groups of 5-8 people. By…
  • Ravenar -

Liked Saabotage’s post in the thread The Off-Season Crystal Tournament.

Like (Post)
    Ok, After talking with someone affiliated with Albion, I have been told the Actual Truth of why this Tournament is restricted to level 9 crystal. The Truth: Mytherceria the Community Manager puts on events, however these events are voluntary and the…
  • Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread Payment currency (As requested by support email).

Eating popcorn till the forum people tell you that account related things like payment are handled via support..
  • Gourgandine -

Liked ImaDoki’s post in the thread "Solo" Dungeons.

Like (Post)
    Quote from McDobs: “And killable by wearing only hunter hood! If you want to have a fighting chance, don't go great-axe. ” Pop mage robe, spin, profit.
  • Gourgandine -

Liked McDobs’s post in the thread "Solo" Dungeons.

Like (Post)
    And killable by wearing only hunter hood! If you want to have a fighting chance, don't go great-axe.
  • Astralex -

Replied to the thread Whispering bow vs Bow.

Idk if this is necroing a post but here is my suggestion, how about working out the mechanism of Whispering Bow to function as the Impetus Skill of Enchantrees in DOTA? Basically auto attacks that hits exponentially harder as a target goes far from you.…
  • Ahbraxam -

Replied to the thread Absoluttion [WHO].

• Hiraly -

Replied to the thread Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread.

hello, me and my 2 friends are new in Albion. Eventually we countered a problem, we always have blackscreen every time we transport to "slimehag" map, and only "slimehag had this kind of problem. (we play on android)
  • FutureBV -

Replied to the thread "Solo" Dungeons.

Quote from kheeta: “Quote from KaZaP: “Quote from kheeta: “Guys just try to find semi-safe builds with decent clear speed If u are running g axe/stalker/scholar cowl etc why are u crying you couldn’t run away or fight back? You choose high clear…
  • Hiraly -

Liked Coterson’s post in the thread Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread.

Like (Post)
    Hello, same problem, blackscreen when trying enter Slimehag, im new to the game and this is pretty bad start I have to say xD black screen till DC
  • Evlpro -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

по поводу Лутинга в Раках...лутать шмот нельзя,кроме назначенных лиц..а банки/еду лутать там можно ...=) P.S. Конечно если ты не стаками гребёш…
  • McDobs -

Replied to the thread Healer Killer.

which is why I believe healers should be banned from brawl like parts of the game, in every game they ruin the macho keysmushing pleasure that is to do damage, with their whimsy heals and hots and inappropriate shields on the right time. Arena should be…
  • CocoZ -

Replied to the thread [MOJO]Wipe Out recruiting - Thetford based - English - PVP/PVE.

• Shippi -

Replied to the thread Zerg Debuff (Disarray) Survey Reminder.

İts just simple. Make seasonal rewards limited with numbers of guilds - not with point gaps-. So there is only 5 guild win crystal, 20 guild gold, 100 guild silver, 200 guild bronze with maybe less guild members. And make high level prizes insanly…
  • Mofrix -

Replied to the thread problèmes connexion depuis 2 jours.

Salut, cela vient bien d"orange, la meilleure solution est de contacter le support. Par le passé il y avait déjà eu le problème de joueurs chez un certains opérateurs qui ne pouvaient plus avoir accès au jeu durant 1-2 jours
  • Lohend -

Replied to the thread PvE build/tierlist.

Quote from LordVecchio: “Hi all, i looked toons of videos and guides for PvE and PvP/hellgates builds , but they are all from at least 5 month and, as i heard, the last patch changed the meta pretty much. Does someone know some guild builds or where…