Recent Activities

• Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread new oneshot builds.

Quote from Trial_hard: “There is a ton in Feedback on mists - i saw zero comment from devs I saw zero rework adjust loop Again everything ignored? I hope not, i fear yes ” just this 4 weeks before mist release
  • notthinkingaboutit -

Liked Imp94’s post in the thread Price Changes for Premium and Gold on Nov 28th.

Like (Post)
    i agree make something for the new players starting this game if u wannt cash ..... Old players and big guilds have enough to pay premium with silver for years the entry is way too hard for new people and this is making us quit the game make dungeons…
  • Azmoodeus -

Posted the thread Smite on holy staffs.

Thread
    Feels like the delay on smite has been overtuned a bit too much in regards to animation. It feels as if one is lagging when using it due to the animation mismatch. Either change animation to suit the delay or reduce the delay to fit the current animation.
  • notthinkingaboutit -

Liked Trial_hard’s post in the thread Price Changes for Premium and Gold on Nov 28th.

Like (Post)
    I don't have any issue with price increase. Everything gets currently more and more expensive. The only issue is timing, usually u want to increase the price while you at least somehow perform. If i look at "mists" frankly speaking as it's a German…
  • notthinkingaboutit -

Liked Jerek’s post in the thread Price Changes for Premium and Gold on Nov 28th.

Like (Post)
    Keep nerfing everything and keep increasing the gold prices and see what happens to your game...You're already starting to see the first wave of ppl saying F This BS. It's bad enough inflation IRL has fucked us and now we also have to deal with it…
  • Colt14 -

Liked Trial_hard’s post in the thread Small-scale/Solo PvP give us back the dash in daggers please.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Quagga: “Quote from Fabrizziou: “this and delete deadly swipe And delete dragon leap too why not? :thumbup: ” hell yea, remove Q2 from daggers and gloves.. bufff dash to version from pre-queen. ” heavy mistake to put ANY mobility on a Q. Q are…
  • iCanBeNice -

Liked RenKatal’s post in the thread Price Changes for Premium and Gold on Nov 28th.

Like (Post)
    Ho-kay, Time to explain basic marketing principals to a company it looks like.
    All of this is very bad optics. None of it looks good from a costumers perspective. This first and foremost, just because I don't have to do any math to explain it. Quote…
  • Mabruck -

Replied to the thread Cant Enter Portal Town.

Hey there, this will be fixed in the next patch, the workaround that wintermelony described should help until the patch is released. Cheers
  • Nya1 -

Liked Bref’s post in the thread Premium Price.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ttvJaffycake: “Quote from Godriot007: “it will probably continue to go up as they are losing players at an alarming rate . mostly due to the fact they refuse to address some of the most serious issues with the game. ” You have no info on…
  • Mabruck -

Replied to the thread bugged wisp sanctuary.

Hey there, these rare cases will be fixed in the next patch! A workaround is to move away from the displayed Sanctuary position about 2-3 screens and then go back. Cheers
  • Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread New Update is Awful.

Quote from Nya1: “Good update, needs a bit tweaking, but still good. ” You are in the development or playtest team?
  • Tarvern -

Replied to the thread In game graphics & spell name updates.

Request Graphic for Low-End Specs PC to increase performance in ZvZ, we have getting lag while ZvZ :(
  • Nya1 -

Replied to the thread New Update is Awful.

Good update, needs a bit tweaking, but still good.
  • Trial_hard -

Posted the thread 3 years needed to reduce heroic.

Thread
    The root cause of balance issues can be seen in swords as an example. For 3 years the community tried to explain the balance team that swords on 12 is OP and needs fix. Now stacks is at 9 and sword especially claymore is still top tier. We knew it, we…
  • Hey there, please have a look at the patchnotes for "Beyond the Veil": Diminishing Returns Diminishing Returns have been reworked for knockbacks and knocking enemies into the air, to prevent players being stun-locked by repeated knock-ups: - Knocking…
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Royal sandals.

Its a toggle ability toggle abilities cant be purged
  • VseOtlichno -

Replied to the thread Economy Weakened Wisps - Might and Favor.

Quote from Promethius999: “"A random solo player in a flat t5 set will get more than every member of the group that carries the vortex to the territory." You must not have played in the mists much if you think anyone who isnt remotely high ip is…
  • MercuriaLBG -

Replied to the thread guild one4all recruit players.

Posted the thread MYTHICAL BEASTS: Proximity Markers or Clues.

Thread
    Mythical Beasts are extremely hard to find. What makes it even harder is that they spawn in a relatively large map, and you are capable to scout small portions of it at a time. Meaning that you either get lucky and find in relatively short time or it's…
  • clevergzz -

Replied to the thread "Beyond the Veil" update. First glance feedback..

Comments: "Beyond the Veil" is an absolute failure. Boring and Stale. SBI is killing the fun part instead. Suggestion: Mist: - We already have 1v1,2V2,5V5,10V110 corrupted dungeon, what's the point to make Mist again in 1v1 or 2v2. Since a few friends…