Recent Activities

• tyios -

Posted the thread I hope you like this suggestion!.

Thread
    Hello! I have been reporting one thing, that is the sword's "Broken Tendon" skill, the second skill description of "Broken Tendon": jump to the target position, but after the new update, the smart casting of the skill is at the farthest distance, not…
  • tyios -

Thread
    Hello! I have been reporting one thing, that is the sword's "Broken Tendon" skill, the second skill description of "Broken Tendon": jump to the target position, but after the new update, the smart casting of the skill is at the farthest distance, not…
  • tyios -

Thread
  • Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Bogul: “ask-price for Package: Direwolf Skin: Sheepdog & Recruiter's Storage-Barrel has been reduced to 3.1b ” ask-price for Package: Direwolf Skin: Sheepdog &
  • IsideBR -

Posted the thread Premium não caiu na conta.

Thread
    Fiz o pagamento da premium pelo cartão de crédito tem mais ou menos 2 dias e até o momento não caiu! Já aconteceu isso com alguém?
  • jad0 -

Replied to the thread Why are sbi not fixing broadswords E??.

• ttvJaffycake -

Replied to the thread how about...fix the game?.

How about.... no If you need help finding the uninstall button I can help you just HMU I'm a good guy like that. Thanks for the great updates SBI I love them!
  • AlliageDeamon -

Posted the thread bug erreur client.

Thread
    salut, je vien d'installer le jeu, et quand je le lance, il me dit que le client n'est pas bon, ou qqchose comme ca, c'est normal ?
  • JCPMP -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Bloodletter (NDA BtV patch 1).

anyone who wants to keep the bloodletter execute the way it is now is probably a rat. BL is the only weapon in the game with an instant execute, good mobility, and good damage. Its why BLs have been the predominant weapon since the start of the game. I…
  • GUARDlAN -

Replied to the thread Bunch of Bulls | Black Zone | No Mandatory CTA | English.

Join today, daily content, active discord. https://discord.gg/GmqbRuQ2y3
  • Gipo -

Posted the thread drop on the water.

Thread
    drop on water it can't be picked up
  • Anhe -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Bloodletter (NDA BtV patch 1).

i think BL has a better gameplay if it's played like bear paws, i.e. spam E with refreshed cooldown if damage applied. Bonus damage bellow 40% should be removed. P.s. Latest changes dosen't solve breaked BL combo: cleric robe + poison potion + mage cowl…
  • Anhe -

Replied to the thread Bows.

FS have to be 20 sec cooldown, also agree.
  • CDEEK5 -

Replied to the thread Getting premium without premium?.

don't even bother with premium the loot is a shit show right now.
  • Anhe -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Long dismount system.

1. Hostile that dismounts has a long timer as you are. 2. You can dismount at 50m behind your friend as usually. In most cases with proper communication your friend can kite in your direction. P.s. if your friend run through dismounted blob, so, this…
  • Mandulf -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Long dismount system.

The long dismount system works in the mist, because anyone dismounting on top of two players fighting is always a 'third party' rather than an ally of one of the fighting players. In the rest of the game this wouldn't work, as the long dismount system…
  • LannisterStark -

Replied to the thread Problema con mi isla de gremio en FORT STERLING.

ponte en contacto con support@albiononline.com
  • Anhe -

Posted the thread Combat Balance Long dismount system.

Thread
    Hello, SBI. Latest changes to dismount system in mists looks AMAZING!. Please add it in other zone types of Albion, i.e. this have to be regular, to prevent some rats or ganker packs dismounting on me after my escaping. Ganking should be smart, not spam.
  • Zkcom -

Posted the thread Hoarfrost staff.

Thread
    So after the rework this weapon got absolutely deleted from the game it was good in 2v2 and small scales pvp and can work in cd after the nerf (rework) the e is not useful for any content it can only work with q1 and it has bad dmg cc and slow movment…
  • DummyRobert -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread NDA Balance Playtests.

Like (Post)
    We are working right now on balance changes which are intended to go live in the the Off Season after the CLC, between S17 and S18. The aim is to tone a few items down that are very dominant in certain content types, like Great Arcane. Further tone down…