Recent Activities

• Lockemup -

Replied to the thread what in the matchmaker.

Another match that should have never happened ?(
  • xGunner -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Into the Fray Patch 5.

Quote from AeonBlau: “swords nerfing ever?? ”
  • xGunner -

Liked AeonBlau’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Into the Fray Patch 5.

Like (Post)
    swords nerfing ever??
  • Piraterer -

Posted the thread Oha.

Thread
    Was das hier? Will jemand chillen?
  • Yutii -

Posted the thread Angry Coyotes.

Thread
    Wściekłe kojoty! Jesteśmy gildia porządnego na robienie , rozpierdolu na drogach Albionowych :D Poszukujemy aktywnych Albionowiczów chętnych na wspólne podbijanie Albiona. Czego oczekujemy? * Aktywności * Sprawne mikrofony * Chęci do wspólnych…
  • We are recruiting PvP focused players for most types of pvp content, but we focus on small scale and outnumbered PvP. We strive for a strong core group of people with similar mindsets as us, quality over quantity. We're an European guild with main timers…
  • Ferndor -

Replied to the thread Buying using Last Equipement loudout does not match IP requirements.

Quote from The_Support_God: “the system would always buy the exact same set u died inhow are you not matching IP requirements? ” No that is not the case. It buys the cheapest item I believe which is usually of the lowest (normal) quality. Meaning if…
  • MrCookie -

Posted the thread Contas Secundárias.

Thread
    Boa noite, estou querendo pegar a Skin da Garra nova; Posso criar uma conta nova, e passar prata da minha conta principal sem tomar BAN?? CUMPZ Cookie :thumbup:
  • Stardust968485 -

Replied to the thread Buff invis pots!.

It would be great if dots didn't reveal you from invis. You should only be revealed by direct damage.
  • AeonBlau -

• xGunner -

Replied to the thread How about a new zone type?.

i like the idea but would be better if everyone except the ones in your group are hostiles, even guild/ally (and would be awesome if party was capped to 3/5 members, but even with 20 would be cool)
  • CannonBlade -

I'd like to suggest another way to nerf demon fang. Before I say more, I agree damage should be nerfed. With that said, another interesting nerf could be to have the user take 1/3rd damage for the second cast and 2/3rd damage for the third. Right now…
  • Stardust968485 -

Replied to the thread Rework Mage Cowl and Cowl Of Purity.

Quote from ziigii: “Mage cowl is the most basic dmg enhancing headpiece ” It deals the most damage out of all the headpieces in the game despite it being the most basic one. Quote from ziigii: “it should stay that way. Making it clunky and wierd to…
  • JodaVz -

Posted the thread PvP Faction points in dungeons/neglected bug.

Thread
    It's been more then a year since I've reported a bug that no faction points are assigned when killing/downing faction flagged players in dungeons. Can we please address this? Like, it really should be the simplest of changes.
  • JodaVz -

Posted the thread Revive Roads of Avalon/ Might issue.

Thread
    Currently there is no real incentive to do anything in the roads except to gather. I'm not talking about any groundbreaking change, however, seeing that the amount of might earnt by killing t6 group mob (on a blue chest) is equal to killing a single t6…
  • GUARDlAN -

Replied to the thread [DRINK] Bunch of Bulls | Black Zone | No Mandatory CTA | No Tax | English.

Join today, daily content, active discord. https://discord.gg/GmqbRuQ2y3
  • xGunner -

idk why SBI loves to nerf frost staffs, even when you undo the nerf on frost nova you have to nerf another 10 things, stop nerfing the fucking frost staffs, is not even close to be a broken weapon fucking broadsword is top 1 1v1 weapon since new world…
  • DeifyYT -

Posted the thread Deitiez.

Thread
    Deitiez We are currently looking for 5 lucky people to fill some empty spots in our guild and become part of the family. We are like one big online family. The right people would ideally have helpful/friendly/humorous personalities and be sociable…
  • Simplus -

Replied to the thread [ARCH] UMKpl REKRUTUJE- AVALONY/PVE/PVP/ZVZ/FRAKCJA- DISCORD.

• ziigii -

Replied to the thread How about a new zone type?.

Quote from SpicyPepper: “Quote from ziigii: “Would like this but with no healing others. Everyone is hostile. And no nametags. Only hp bars. Teaming up in these zones would just move the power back to the biggest groups. The last thing would be…